It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greens! The greatest story ever denied...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Osiris

Son of Geb, the Earth god.

Osiris is one of the oldest of The Egyptian gods. He was considered god of life, death, and fertility. Lord of the underground.

He was often depicted as having green skin, which in his case however, was used to symbolize rejuvenation and resurrection.

Not sure how this fits into your alien theory, but for all you 'Egyptians were descendants of aliens' buffs, have at it...

[edit on 21-1-2008 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Wow...I can't believe that I'm using this thread to make my first post in a couple years. In a way, this kind of thread is why I took so much time off from posting. I just can't find the quality that I used to see so long ago. I love getting into it with people who have WAY OUT THERE kind of thinking when it comes to this kind of subject. What I don't love is when these threads get started and then when you question the author (who refuses to back up what they are saying with anything remotely factual or substantial) you get called closed minded or an attacker.

Anyway...that's my rant...Here are a few direct questions to the author of this thread that I hope will get direct questions. And no, I'm not going to ask for proof. If there is one thing I've learned, proof does not exists...just alot of evidence.

1. Have you had any direct or indirect contact with a "green"?

2. Did you obtain the history of these greens and the specific details you listed from a green or from someone who did thier own research?

3. What is the difference in your "green" alien stories to that of the many "lizard" or "reptilian" stories already out there?

[edit on 21-1-2008 by mpeake]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Ok come on! You make these fantastical claims. Knowledge that only you and a handful of people have. Then give us no back ground or reference point that we can do our own investigation. You tell us its your story then you forget to give us your story! What encounters have you had? What other names if any do these "greens" go by? If they are so advanced and secritive then how did the likes of you stumble apon their plan?

I love this web site but posts like these really ruffle my feathers. The amount of people that step up and defend these types of posts really floor me also. No proof, no source, no history just someones imagination and poof 2. I dismiss any and all astro and dream experiences, since this all takes place in ones mind.

So give us something other than these vague esoteric type replys that to you seperate you from the herd. As if you are special or chosen that makes you unique and privy to knowledge that us mere mortals cant handle. Try us you may be suprised at what we can handle.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It's posts like these that constantly remind me why Ufology will never be taken seriously, lol. The only hope we have for complete disclosure (whatever that may contain) is to have the mainstream media take this subject to the masses (like the msm or not, you know that's the only way). But as long as the average Joe can come to a "serious" place like this and see these kind of topics....well, you get the idea. The only thing this type of foolish stuff does is serve the purpose of those that post it (whether that be attention seeking or outright delusion) and to further the cause that this whole subject is not to be taken seriously.

You are are fighting what you want most by even giving this type of stuff s serious consideration. I commend all that have politely questioned this poster's creative story, but it is not until the day we see posts like this followed by every single response denouncing it that there will be official movement within the field of Ufology. Until then, it is nothing more than a dungeons and dragons game for the people that need that crutch in their life....

If you don't understand what I am saying here, then you are simply a part of the problem.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
reply to post by communicator

sorry no hard evidence nor sources, the Greens don't want themselves to be known!
You see it's a research thingie so I must really disappoint anyone in a scientific thinking here!

Not that it makes any difference anymore, but this is interesting...

What did you mean by "it's a research thingie"? You mean They are conducting a research experiment, or You are?

If you are, you have some nice baits, but somewhat crude and rudimentary.

I'll admit it's very interesting to see people react to those baits, but I'm much more interested in your motivations than I'm in other people's reactions. I've seen such reactions countless times before. There's nothing new there.

You're not very well versed in Human interactions, are you? If you were, you wouldn't even have to start this thread. You'd know exactly what would happen with your story.

First there would be requests for authentication and proof. Then there would be accusations, mixed with a voice or two of genuine interest. Then words would start flying both ways, many of which would be quite seriously misunderstood by all the sides. Then, a short period of calm... right before the next storm of words. A cycle or two of reruns, and in the end, when the baits wear out, the loss of interest to continue this in any manner.

OK, I'll go with that assumption here - if you are playing the role of a doctor in white coat, studying a little lab mouse (that would be my role here, of course), I've just jumped over the labyrinth wall. Took a shortcut so to speak, and spilled some of the lab chemicals all over the doctor. What's your reaction?

[edit on 22-1-2008 by elendal]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

reply to post by biggie smalls

nonono officially this is a story and I have nothing to backup and I leave people interpretating it THEIR way. I don't want to proof anything here! But maybe some people can identify it like you
I hope you know what i mean!
[edit on 21-1-2008 by Paul the seeker]

Ok mister Paul, let me interpreter this in MY way lets say. [snip]. People see things you know, just like millions of other people out there. And thats ok. But please bear in mind that the majority of the people on this forum (ATS) need a source in order to discuss your thread. How would you discuss for example me claiming that I have 3 legs instead of 2 and I would refuse to make pictures of myself to prove it to you? Wouldn't that be just a waiste of time for all of us? Unless you put your green men story on BTS or create a new website: EATS (Extremely Above Top Secret)

To hard feelings, and love the courage

Mod Edit - Removed Drug Reference.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It's threads like these that show us how many people actually read the entire OP before they post .. If I'm not mistaken, he reffers to the military?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
WHAT????

Oh, sorry about the one liner.

Or does this count as a two liner now?

Opps! 3 lines! Oh no! I am caught in an endless dimensional loop!

Mod Edit : Not Funny.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

His veiled use of metaphors was not lost on me I assure you. Lost on many, of that I have no doubt. Lost on the average Joe who accidentally stumbles on here and reads this...I guarantee it. So it does serve to promote absurdity in the Ufology field when considered through that line of though in my opinion.

He should have posted this in another forum, maybe skunkworks or something, but he knew what he was doing when he put it here, and I assure you he is laughing right now, either that or he is standing in front of the mirror telling himself how smart he is and how foolish we are, lol. Either way, I'm still right in my book.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I assure you he is laughing right now, either that or he is standing in front of the mirror telling himself how smart he is and how foolish we are, lol.

Spot on! Now why the heck have I even bothered to have clicked open this thread? I'm a...

durangobill

That's right! A Jackass!! I'm outta here!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You've told us that you're being metaphorical. Clearly you're talking about money. Cash. Dough. Greenbacks.

I don't know what the point is, though.

How are dollars an alien concept? Nothing could be more human, from my perspective.

And it's not the money itself that is evil. Money is just a thing, a concept. Greed is the problem.

So maybe you meant to write about envy, which is relative to greed, but even that wouldn't be well characterized by the metaphor of "green alien"; more "green-eyed monster", traditionally.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Intriguing the way you got around the normal barriers that arise when one uses the word "Reptilians" or "Reptoids" and simply replaced that word with Greens. Very clever indeed.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I quite agree. I used to try to keep an Open Mind about all of this, but all these people who suppoosedly see aliens every other day and know the ins and outs of this Galactic Federation...well it's getting incredibly tedious. This subjects seems to attract way too many crackpots and cranks which is a pitty really, because on the off chance an ET race may pass through, we will be to busy arguing about the latest Reptialian shapeshifter footage or the latest Moon base NASA coverup...way too busy to notice...

[edit on 22-1-2008 by timelike]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Sounds to me like the OP learned a few lessons for John Lear.
The OP clearly stated that he doesn't have any proof and is not interested in providing any. I guess as long as the OP states that his post is based on his belief , we should all take it on face value.

His story is no more farfetched than soul catchers on the moon.
Who knows, one day he may get to be a conspiracy master too.

I like John lear and his posts, God knows I've killed many hours reading them, they are very entertaining.
The OP's post doesn't need to moved to the Science fiction forum for me to mentally file it under SF.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Back on topic please,

the topic isn't the members or where the thread belongs.

Thank You.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Am I getting warm?

2PacSade-

*** ADD REMARK *** Damn you Strungguru you beat me to it!

[edit on 22-1-2008 by 2PacSade]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Let me tell you the story of ...

sorry no hard evidence nor sources,

But as I have written earlier it's only a story ...

nonono officially this is a story and I have nothing to backup ...

Story time is over.

Thread Closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join