It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greens! The greatest story ever denied...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

A persons credibility depends on his standing on the word he said...
so if you believe you are... you should give some background how you came thru this knowledge...

and... we all are here to seek truth... if you can provide
so back on tpic of green please

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by communicator

sorry no hard evidence nor sources, the Greens don't want themselves to be known!
You see it's a research thingie so I must really disappoint anyone in a scientific thinking here!

But as I have written earlier it's only a story BUT truth is the only thing in my interest, i don't like fiction at all.

Ppl can post what they think and attack me..or not.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker Ppl can post what they think and attack me..or not.

Hey...it's not easy being green!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Paul,

Do not let the naysayers get to you.

I have been in contact with a green entity while in meditation.

I do not see him (I believe its a him) often at all, but I do remember quite vividly my experience.

Just before I entered meditation, I asked to be shown another version of my Self.

Well, I was surely shown!

The green being stood right above me as if on a higher plane (ten feet or so above my head). I was lying on my bed and saw this dark green skin colored humanoid entity that I had never seen before.

He had large black colored eyes, but did not feel threatening at all. He was looking down at me as if saying, "I am you from another dimension."

It was a quite mind boggling experience and I freaked out to say the least and ended the meditation.

I would really like to contact this being again.

I want to add that I have only told my girlfriend and a few friends this. However, I have made several posts on ATS about my experience.

I have also been in contact with many other creatures in meditation and every time its been quite enjoyable.

I can see all of those saying that these things don't exist are not meditators.

You cannot see as your mind is closed.

[edit on 1/21/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Wow thanks... that is indeed very interesting because I heard it before several times! People see them in astral-projection and meditation!

And no wonder he was looking down on you
they like it..

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Ok, my bad, but it did come across like you were saying you had a source, you were'nt the important link in the chain, and if you told us then we wouldn't believe you anyway.

As you rightly say, my interpretation...

Please don't take all of the negative comments posted on your thread as something personal. Maybe it was the way you presented the OP, as if it were knowledge you had been given, or it were a truth, that has rattled some cages. I know it's difficult to put an opinion across sometimes, especially if you are passionate about it. It can make you stumble:

sorry no hard evidence nor sources, the Greens don't want themselves to be known!

is quite an admission in its own right. You're telling us that these "Greens" are secretive, inferring you know this as a fact, yet say you have no sources. So, how do you know? I don't really want science here, just some info on how this knowledge about a quirk of "their" nature is available to you? You said you have researched:

You see it's a research thingie so I must really disappoint anyone in a scientific thinking here!

So quote some of this research! We are interested in that!

...don't like science fiction truth is all that interests me right now

Well, I do like sci-fi! And I like the truth, too. I'm sure you'll agree that it is easy to blur the two...

(BTW, your English is good!)

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I sent a u2u to you of a few other threads I've posted my contact experiences in.

Usually entities are only watching me. They know I do not fear them. They know they cannot control me, but possibly influence me.

There is no reason to fear these entities. Meditators are well aware of other beings in the astral plane. They cannot harm us though.

Humans are much more powerful than these spiritual degenerates. Well, that is if one includes spiritual practice in daily life.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Oh well I have no sources to PROVIDE let's put it this way. I don't give away my sources of trust though that would only raise a fire.

I could only tell you from my personal experience that you for example check out what Alex Collier says for example.. i could varifie most of what he said to be true for myself. Now before i'm getting invaded by someone, "no i don't believe everything i read/see"

I absolutely agree!

The will can be stronger than any double-edged sword especially on the Astral Planes. Thank you i will look into that u2u tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Paul,

You still need to provide proof (and sources if you have them) if you are going to make claims such as 'green' aliens.

I believe you as I've seen them for myself, but to prove them to others is going to be difficult.

I would do yourself a favor and post whatever you know about these beings. It will save you in the long run and possibly make others aware of their presence.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

nonono officially this is a story and I have nothing to backup and I leave people interpretating it THEIR way. I don't want to proof anything here! But maybe some people can identify it like you
I hope you know what i mean!

goodnight everyone.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I couldn't agree with you more this is complete & utter fiction, spam at worst.
I guess "anything goes" these days..have I fulfilled my 1 line quota yet? Ok good signing out

Originally posted by PontiacWarrior
Shouldn't this be in the creative writing section? I thought this site was about Denying ignorance? Stop using up the servers memory for this kind of stuff, its using up valuable bandwith.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jainatorres

I think you'd be surprised how much space this place has. No post or thread is deleted unless it does not follow the Terms and Conditions.

With that being said, you are wasting space with the post calling this guy a fraud. You really should look in the mirror sometime.

So instead of taking up space saying he's a joke, prove him wrong.

Not to mention there are far wilder claims being made in this forum than this one. Do some research, you may find something interesting.

Why do the greens not exist?

Can you prove this statement?

I forgot that you are an all knowing god that knows every single entity in the whole universe of billions and trillions of galaxies. I should have know your exultant one.

When can I start kissing your ass?

Deny ignorance? You have no idea.

[edit on 1/21/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I just love the way people come here claiming to know the mating habits of this type of alien and the shopping habbits of that type of alien and then get all cross and sulky when they're asked to back up their claims!

Originally posted by Paul the seeker

So, you're saying there's no research in science?

Ho ho ho Green Giant Stories...

[edit on 21-1-2008 by timelike]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by communicator

on the lighter note...
Green

. . . that rocked

I was expecting maybe a discussion of holistic veggie dieting with a superfood focus from the title, tho I guess I can work with the deviation to Green. Nice compilation, interesting read (maybe a bit choppy?)

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

reply to post by communicator

But as I have written earlier it's only a story BUT truth is the only thing in my interest, i don't like fiction at all.

Ppl can post what they think and attack me..or not.

You posted in the wrong thread. This is not a Fiction Thread. You say "it's only a story" which means it is fiction. You also say "I don't like Fiction at all" which makes me wonder if you understand the definition of "Fiction"?

You say this is "research". What is the purpose of this "research"?

If you mean it is Theory you need something to base the Theory on or it once again is Fiction.

Where did you get all the details in your OP? Did you invent them in your head by chance?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

This is not fiction, albeit very experiential.

If you had read my post you would have a better understanding.

I'll expand on this topic a little bit later, but right now I have to cook dinner.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I'm thinking of selling a range of T Shirts... One is going to be...

I did astral travel and all i got was another set of rules and regulations...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
this is hilarious. Is everybody here a few fries short of a happy meal? This guy, who I'd be surprised is a day over 13, has stated that what he's saying is just a story. It's not real. But because he doesn't have the quotient of intellect to convey this, everybody is assuming that he knows this by experience - which is why people are asking him for proof. He doesn't have proof. It's just stuff he's put together in his head combined with things he's read. There's nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

If they don't want to be known:
Why did they visit Earth and all the other civilizations that know about them? Moreover, how did you get that info and posted it here without beign killed by a green?

Seems to me that if they have the technology to travel millions of light years, then they must have the technology to know who to trust with their personal information, and to know who has leaked information about them, specially someone with humans origens...

Hacking a website that's publishing stuff about them should be fairly simple for an advanced civilization, so why is this thread still here?
I mean, the longer this thread stays here, the more people that will learn about them. So much for them not wanting to be known lol

[edit on 21-1-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Very good tale, OP, but let me tell you all of something even more frightening.
They're known as the Provide Nothing Posters!
Yes, the name alone is intriguing, no?
These so called, PNP's flock to ATS seemingly in the dozens, and all spreading prophecies, tales of grandeur and self-delusion, or flat out lies.

But, "Where do they come from?!?!111
" you ask?
Good question, inquisitive reader!
But the answer may shock you:
We just don't know!
Sadly, the truth is, we just don't know why this site draws in so many darn loonies and liars; but some major theories include the following...
A) The governments of the world are trying to shut down the "Deny Ignorance" way of life by directing all non-essential minds here en masse.
B) Space Ants/Reptilians
Or, possibly my favourite, C) Simply because we visit a CT site, they assume we'll buy up every piece of unsupported filth they feed us.

But, these are only theories.
As for why they're here- Who knows?
Based on my research though, they've been around roughly since the site was created. Perhaps, even having a hand in shaping the "Deny ignorance" motto?
Who knows!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join