It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada Removes U.S., Israel from Torture Watchlist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

SectionEight, please, for the sake of your own education, watch this film, Iraq for Sale, sitting up at the top of your page there.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

SectionEight, please, for the sake of your own education, watch this film, Iraq for Sale, sitting up at the top of your page there.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by TrueAmerican]

Are you telling that one needs to see conspiracy theories to get a proper education? Holy #, free education everybody, in the honor of Alice Cooper, no more schoolbooks, no more teachers dirty looks........
That made me laugh.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Well, let it never be said that I did not try to deny ignorance.

Suit yourself, S8, and keep arguing from an uninformed standpoint. Because once you see that film, your CLAIM that Abu is a non issue, becomes a NON-ISSUE.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Could you explain these then if this was such a "foul mistake"?

www.hrw.org...

www.nytimes.com...

abcnews.go.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.forbes.com...

andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com...

physiciansforhumanrights.org...

www.newyorker.com...

Should I go on? Call it what you you like, torture by any other name is torture. It is that simple.

I am ashamed of the Canadian Government today. I thought they had finally grown some cohones and rightly marked the American Administration for what it is.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Sorry for you Kanucks.

But it's the same all over; 'democratic' governments nowadays are either wimps or crooks. Aussie Rudd is -so-far it seems- the exception.

[edit to add]
My own country, Denmark isn't any better being prospects of their NWO masters in Washington.

Foreign policy was different when we had social-democratic rule.

[edit on 21/1/2008 by khunmoon]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
That video made me laugh. Anyone can start any .org website for any bull cause, it lends no legitimacy to any claim. Our soldiers in every war ever fought faced far crueller real torture and nobody ever started a worldwide movement on their behalf. This is just a sick perversion of the open society we live in where our own system is tried to be turned against us. It saddens me that weak minded individuals fall for this stuff. This is the tamest form of interogation in the history of mankind yet it is being labelled as the cruelest, not buying it and neither is the majority.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Yes but when Americans were tortured, it was because they deserved it, due to the imperialistic interventionist policies of their gov't.

Plus, they probably sold the waterboards to the enemy.

/sarcasm

top topics

<< 1   >>

join