It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN transformation proposed to create 'new world order'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well I suppose it takes baby steps to create a 'New World Order',but this seems to be that step in that direction.Tick...tick....tick....worried yet?

(independent.co.uk)-Gordon Brown has begun secret talks with other world leaders on far-reaching reform of the United Nations Security Council as part of a drive to create a "new world order" and "global society".
The Prime Minister is drawing up plans to expand the number of permanent members in a move that will provoke fears that the veto enjoyed by Britain could be diluted eventually. The United States, France, Russia and China also have a veto but the number of members could be doubled to include India, Germany, Japan, Brazil and one or two African nations.

news.independent.co.uk...

Full story here
news.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well i'm all for beefing up the oomph of the UN, if nations use it properly and use UN trrops in future for sorting out countries like Saddam's Iraq and not wage illegal wars !!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well, I tried the link but the article has been removed. There's a lot of that going on lately. NWO is not a good thing. The UN is not a good thing. Put them together and it's really not a good thing. Would love to see if we could find more information on that piece. I'll keep looking.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Any combined force used for global policing isn't a good thing.
If the same powers can corrupt the American political state and are in partial control of the U.N. then, having complete control over a 'World Police' or 'World Order', then those same corrupt individuals WILL manipulate the mass with supreme power.
The only shift that can occur in the U.N control would be from within. Family feuds and heirs are the only thing that we could hope for to get some semblance of humanity back. Those few who disagree with the doctrines taught to them by their fathers and for-fathers.

I agree to the ideals and hope of a global unification and peace... But mere will of the people or determination of the world governments won't be enough.
In our world today, there is too much greed.
We cannot attain true world peace with-out a cataclysmic event. Only then will we all be united.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
well, the UN doing this doesn't scare me in the least... because i've actually read their charter. it'd be completely illegal for the UN to infringe of sovereignty with this force under the charter...

why doesn't anyone realize that the inherent principle of the UN is EQUAL SOVEREIGNTY?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
In their current charter it is illegal...
If it were to become global, all they need is a couple ratifications to those charters for it to become legal.
Since the UN is made of members of the worlds countries, if those people are influenced, then the charter will change.

new topics

top topics

join