It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Raising $100 million to Interfere with US Elections?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Mexico Raising $100 million to Interfere with US Elections?

www.truthnews.us

Video: CNN reports that US lobbying firms representing agriculture, construction, and other corporate interests are working with the Mexican government to fund a $100 million AD campaign during US elections seeking amnesty for illegal immigrants. They are currently 1/4 of the way towards their goal, having raised $25 million so far.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well, I'm all for freedom of speech, but this is getting a little ridiculous. Is this really any different than some of the back door US CIA propaganda put out to undermine foreign country governments the US is opposed to?

While one could argue that these lobbying firms have every right to do this because of freedom of speech, one could just as well argue that this is a deliberate attempt by the Mexican government to influence the US vote, and should be stopped. Tough issue.

www.truthnews.us
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Everyone else gets to skew the system why not mexico ? Is there any indication of what way there trying to get the vote to go ?
I may have missed that .

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Its pretty messed up that a foreign country can interfere with our elections.

Then again, we've been doing it since the creation of our country so I guess its time we had our elections rigged by a foreign country.

Its really sad. Maybe we'll actually learn to stop messing around with other people's business.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Its really sad. Maybe we'll actually learn to stop messing around with other people's business.

And you know who the best man for that job is.
(a hint in my sig.)

I think those TV stations which accept these ads and air them will mark very clearly the line of demarcation. Hell they use free speech to censor RP, and now they will use free speech to censure American sovereignty. There is a time to use free speech you media bastards. It's called now.

edit:spelling

[edit on 21-1-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I've been using my first amendment right as much as I can now before its restricted even more.

We don't have much time. Stock up on your ammo...Speaking of which I actually gotta head to the gun store...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Let them hang themselves more. Americans are fed up with the immigration problem. The economy, Iraq and the Immigration problem is the top three on everyones to do list. The quickest way to civil war would be for congress to give the Illegals amnesty.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
what the hell are they worried about ? ALL the top tier candidates will keep things exactly the same when it comes to mexico.

DCP

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
how much Chinese money did the Hsus give to the Clintsons?

How much Saudi money went to both parties. Take a look at where some of the Presidential Libraries were funded.

This is nothing new...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCP
how much Chinese money did the Hsus give to the Clintsons?

How much Saudi money went to both parties. Take a look at where some of the Presidential Libraries were funded.

This is nothing new...

Well it is more new in the sense that it is overt, in our faces, proposes to override current federal law, and even worse, done at a time to clearly influence who people vote on. So no, I disagree.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I agree. It is one thing to watch where the politicians get their money from. It is anther to have another country do this sort of thing out in the open.

Its no surprised Mexico is doing this to us. How many elections has the CIA influenced in the world? I mean #, what do we really expect?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I'd bet there are some donors on that list that support the NWO
and the NAU agenda.

I mean while shocking to hear, it's not surprising given the
scenario in "Endgame".

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Its pretty messed up that a foreign country can interfere with our elections.

LOL ... I believe that's what Russia, Chile, El Salvador, Panama,
Guatemala and many others said too about our wonderful CIA.

But the most admirable thing I find with this incident from Mexico
is how open they are about it. They're not hiding it like the CIA.
At least you know where they stand on the subject and that is
admirable even if I don't agree with it.

We've been doing it to so many others in the past. It's no wonder
it's not our time to bend over and lubricate.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays
I mean while shocking to hear, it's not surprising given the
scenario in "Endgame".

Bingo.

It all ties in. Failure to see this by the masses will result in worldwide genocide. And even with the masses knowing, it still may result in the same.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Failure to see this by the masses will result in worldwide genocide. And even with the masses knowing, it still may result in the same.

so what do we do ???

the mass sheeple are asleep and when they are doused from
their slumber by the news they call us nuts and won't even listen.
So what now ???

How do you change society's mind when it doesn't want to be changed ??

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonSays

You can't change anyone but your Self. There is no use trying to change society as a whole as its impossible.

The only thing you can do is educate those who are listening, albeit very few.

If people wish to stay ignorant with their eyes closed, that is their choice. You cannot do anything about anyone else.

Save yours and your own.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
We are the interfierors here in the US. Nobody else even comes close.

new topics

top topics

join