It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let the panic begin? World Markets in free fall

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I was wondering if this could be a planned scheme organized to accelerate the creation of the "Amero" ???

To fool people to think that the U$$ will loose almost all of it`s value then insert the Amero Dollar that might, I did say might, do better against the Euro $ ?

I wonder what all of this means, what are their plans and what will be the consequences

Ariel Sharon once said this :

I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
People still panicking over normal market fluctuations

The pendulum swings for the dollars value as expected.

5% unemployment and a robust economy and yet people still fall for Election Year madness which even seems to spill over to the rest of the world. The Democrats will be thrilled. Hillary is probably doing a Jig about now.

If I did not know better I'd think there are people who want the worst to happen
Naw, can't be.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

In my own worthless opinion its set up so that the inevitable party change will have no choice but be convinced the only way to bail us out is to switch to a common money as the other continents, be aware we cant fix something without anyone admitting it's broken, the national treasury has to step up and take control of our privatized federal reserve. there has to accountability measures for the intentional manipulation of our monetary system exerted today by the board of banks running the whole of our country. Further more we can't expect to progress as a society while our antional motivating factor is money, but we claim it to be god. This is why reliogion is given wedge issues to distract the people and media because they want us to believe we are more dedicated to doing whats right when in fact if its not financially right we won't do it. AND DON't GET CAUGHT UP IN PARTISAN POLITICS, but let me say the only choice to fix these problems are the electees who are most in tune to the american people The lesser of these two peoples has to be the democrats way. REMEBER the start of this party was Andrew Jackson who closed the 2nd National Bank because it was the system used to set up a new faceless blameless evil in American society The Corporate system. BOY DID HE WASTE HIS TIME

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
ya know, if the government were to give the fed a slight shove out the door and start printing them ameros themselves, I would go for it, and well, It would probably make some peoples day!!
I mean, it's the fed and the banking system that's crashing this time, poor fed, you're fired, get out, get out, get out! we'll take over now!
would be kind of neat really.

by the way, the question isn't where the money's going, it's where the wealth is going. alot of the money seems to be going overseas. but then, it's starting to come back to us now, and buying our real estate, and the businesses that are sitting on it. seems like the more it comes home to roost, the higher the inflation rate would be? but ain't sure of that one. and, well, the less true wealth will be owed by the american people.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
*snore* Wait...what is there to panic about? When the world is run like a mismanaged coffee shop why are you so suprised?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Actually the men in the CEO chairs are in panic. We, ordinary people are in safe. And why? Because these "extraordinary" CEOs will sink down right to our level. And from that moment, there will be no bad coffee shop management (NWO) as you mentioned.
Remember. Not we're the ones, whose are going to loose in the first place. But these CEO guys, well, they're going to sell apples on the corner, or jump from the Empire States Building one by one as their ancestors did back in 1929.

But I don't know why are they surprised. I'm not a stock genius, but I'm also counted for this in the last three-four months. And I already made counter-measures to avoid this nice crack.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The panic of '29 made a lot of people broke.
It also made some of the richest people in the world for decades.

Because they didn't panic. They held and bought and waited.

I've lost 35% of my retirement investments in the last year, and expect to lose another 15-25%.

I think in 15 years I'll buy a small country to retire in.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
hahahahaaaaaaa

this guy is funny, he has a point but is insane

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Panic? Honestly, if everyone is sucking their money out of the system on a global scale, then you'd have to ask where is it going.
It isn't just going to go poof and disappear people, it will resurface.

That should work in a system where the fundamentals are sound. However, money that was created out of thin air is destined to disappear into thin air.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by whatsup]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
This is really scary. I am totally confused as to what the average person is supposed to do to cushion themselves against this financial crisis. Beyond stockpiling and investments, I am concerned about what real money I have right now. I don't want to lose it or have it be completely devalued and worthless.

The people who own the equity markets, uh, are twice as concentrated as wealth in general. When thy had so much money in their pockets they could hardley hold their pants up I got 0. Let them go broke. They can kiss my a**, I wish I had two a**es so they could kiss them both. ---PC

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Don't panic people. Everything is under "control".

Asian markets continue plunge
Story Highlights
# Stock markets in Asia plummet Tuesday, following Monday's slide
# Fall caused by skepticism about Bush plan to bolster U.S. economy with tax breaks
# Investors nervously watch for other Asian markets to open

HONG KONG, China (CNN) -- Hong Kong's Hang Seng index fell 8 percent in early afternoon trading Tuesday as global markets tumbled on fears that a U.S. economic slowdown will lead to a global recession.
art.nikkei.0727.ap.jpg

Tokyo investors are worried about how a possible U.S. recession could hurt exporters' profits.

Japan's Nikkei index plunged below 13,000 for the first time in more than two years, down 4.5% in afternoon trading.

South Korea's Korea Composite Stock Price Index fell 90.03 points, or 5.4 percent, to 1,592.63.

Australia's benchmark S&P index was down 6 percent.

The Singapore stock exchange was down 4.5 percent, and Taiwan's benchmark Taiex was down 6.6%.

Trading was halted in Indian markets Tuesday as shares plunged on opening, with the benchmark index falling 9.5 percent. Shares in India's Sensex fell nearly 11 percent -- a four-month low -- on Monday.

Stupid Bush speech from Friday caused panic.

The horror continue this morning in Europe - FTSE:
London's shares continued their tumble soon after opening with a 196.4 point drop taking the FTSE 100 down 3.5% - Monday's meltdown saw more than £70bn wiped off the value of blue chip shares.

German state TV ZDF:
Börsensturz in Indien, Japan, China und Australien
- Market crash in India, Japan, China and Australia
www.heute.de...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join