It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old UFO footage - Brazil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
hello all, im from brazil

and sometime ago i steped on this video :

www.liveleak.com...

its an old footage, taken in Brazil too, cleary VERY REAL, no doubt of it....

FYI: i was seeing tv when this footage was revealed on the 'Fantastico' news on channel 12 :]

old VCR tapes cannot be fooled this easy... its too much perfect... focus missing the object too ... its bright as lights... goes behind the light pole... and so on...

probably this video has already been poste here.. but ... just to put on the table again, IMO its real.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
come on people, this is one of the most realistic footage ever... no one have anything to say ?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
In my opinion, this is one of the best footages ever filmed. Really, don't know you, but I can't find any rational explanation. I saw it long time ago, even on TV. It seems to be some kind of "probe" or something, who knows.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well, that was certainly odd...it IS pretty good footage, but I'm not enough of an expert to be able to rule out a fake. However, assuming the footage is real, I'm not sure what the object could be. Anyone else have any thoughts on this one?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yes I have my thoughts on this one. To me it is a R/C Helicopter with a bright light on it.

It sure behaves like one, and in the video you can even hear the kid talking about remote controlled something! Well this is if you understand Portuguese or Spanish.

Even before I heard the kid say this, to me this is what it looked like. A small R/C Helicopter with a bright light on it.

I could be wrong, but the UFO stays in about the same area and the person filming it did not present how it ended. If it was a real UFO he would have probably caught it going to space or leaving the area. But this video instead only shows the UFO moving in the same vicinity.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
hey, im from brazil and eventually i understand portuguese...

first the mom says :
"it gets confused with the lights of the city"

the part when the kiddo talks goes :
"mom, mom, ist it a RC heli ? how can it go low so fast and then .... "

mom:
"i dont believe, my god"

and to complete, when i saw this on TV, the end was like ... if i remember well, the "orb" goes behind some kind of house, street.. and never gets back again...

really odd

new topics

top topics

join