It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden rash of illogical skepticism?!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
No I dont support Islamic fundamentalists but I would hook a car battery up to your nards and flip the switch for not agreeing with me on my method of dealing with the traitor.

Oh yeah - Skippy is cool!!!!

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What's that Skippy?

ZAAAAAAPPP!

You don't like that much do you?

ZZZZAAAAAAPPPPP!

That will teach you to not wear pants!

ZZZZAAAAPPPP! ZZZZAAAAAAPPP!!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

No I dont support Islamic fundamentalists but I would hook a car battery up to your nards and flip the switch for not agreeing with me on my method of dealing with the traitor.

ya the car battery idea is ok if your a 3rd world islamic fundmentalist..are you one?? because I prefer the american proven method of torture by shoving dudes in 50 gallon drums filled with 2 degree water and put a screen over the top so they can squeal when ever they have had enough.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ok - as a show of resolve and cooperation in the war against traitors and terrorists. I will bring some cold ass water and we can use your 50 gallon tank. Im in!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti

ya the car battery idea is ok if your a 3rd world islamic fundmentalist..are you one?? because I prefer the american proven method of torture by shoving dudes in 50 gallon drums filled with 2 degree water and put a screen over the top so they can squeal when ever they have had enough.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What's that Skippy?

Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle...

You say that you need air?

Gurgle, gurgle gurgle....

I told you that you should have put some pants on. Now look what you went and made me do!

Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle.....

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
WHAT DID THE HAND SAY TO THE FACE.... SLAP !!!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Ok - as a show of resolve and cooperation in the war against traitors and terrorists. I will bring some cold ass water and we can use your 50 gallon tank. Im in!

Ok..because we are now cooperating in torturing people..I suppose we could use car batteries to shock them while they are in the 50 gallon drum of freezing water....a little shock..a little hypothermea...I think the combination would prove to be invaluable!

good work

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I like your style McGotti. You got pizzaazz!! I would consider it a personal favor if I would be allowed to use bamboo shards under the fingernails.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I like your style McGotti. You got pizzaazz!! I would consider it a personal favor if I would be allowed to use bamboo shards under the fingernails.

absolutly!! as long as I am allowed to feed them crushed up glass in thier 1 meal of beans a day...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
2. Most people can't understand the motto of this website.

LMAO...Thats for damn sure.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You got it... Man I can suddenly feel the love and cooperation. This is a true forum of brotherhood!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
link link link linkl link
www.worldmessenger.20m.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
WHAT DID THE HAND SAY TO THE FACE.... SLAP !!!

I'm Rick James, bitch!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Back to the topic,..I think heelstone said it best.

Even if all data provided by the authorities was accepted as all facts in the case of 911,....the data does not add up to the logical truth.

But to accept that, you have to believe it is possible that you may have been mislead by the very people elected (by proxy) to represent the country.

When the first wtc tower fell, it created a dust cloud.

Late last year a paper was written about the dust cloud over new york.

Not about the planes, or the terrorists, or who said what, or where evryone was, etc etc.

Just dust analysis.

The North Tower's Dust Cloud
Analysis of Energy Requirements for the Expansion of the Dust Cloud following the Collapse of 1 World Trade Center

You will find that the data FACTS dont even add up to the truth provided by those entrusted..

But the truth is hard for some to accept or even acknowledge, and as a natural human tendancy, the defence mecha kicks in, when one learns he is being lied to by somebody, and it was the one blindly trusted.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I for one am a skeptic of alot that is put on the internet because of the idea that and Tom, Dick or Jane can set up their own website and spew any information they want that appeals to their specific agendas.
Its kind of like a persuasion speech online, people write stuff that may not be true in order for you to believe what the author believes.

Just because someone on a internet site says that 7 hijackers were not killed on Sept. 11th, simply doesnt make it true.

Im a skeptic until I can find something that in my own eyes is legitimate enough to believe. Something with a hint of doubt IMO is nothing worth believing in because it will more than likely have conflicting facts.

Being a skeptic doesnt mean you have a closed mind, it just means that you arent as easily fooled as many other people IMO. You look at things more analytically than emotionally. I would love to believe in Aliens and such and I keep a open mind on the issue, but when you have every Tom Dick and Jane running on this website daily saying my sister saw a alien or my dog killed a alien or my pet turtle was abducted you take away alot of crediblity from the whole topic.

When you have issues that are known that many "attention" seekers try to bring up, then it is alot harder to believe.

Catch my drift....Anyways I have to run, my daughter is kicking the # out of the dam grey that tried stealing my blender.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Congratulations.

jra

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Dreamz: i couldn't have said it better myself. I take everything with question and research till i find what seems to be the best or most logical answer.

I always hate being called a 'spook' or 'disinfo agent' just because i don't instantly believe what some anonymous person says on the internet.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I agree. Be skeptical, very skeptical!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
ADVISOR

Skippy was actually a girly roo, just for the record.

A GIRLROO?
I thought I saw a pen.... ummm....
nevermind~

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join