It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy of the Century has a sequel!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The previous vid I posted unravels the prophecy that JP2 will be impersonated by a demon to deceive the world...

A sequel was made based on suggestive theories, many of which you will recognize related to spiritualistic and masonic symbols...

Check it out: www.youtube.com...

Being suggestive material you can give your own oppinions.

God bless.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Thank you for the shining the light on this. Never before had I seen the videos or heard of the prophecy. I like how the connections are very well founded, logical and easy to understand.

I'm NOT religious and therefore would not be offended by being offered this 'information'. This means I would also not be offended to believe it. However, despite not practicing religion I am highly interested in it, especially Christianity and Islam. I'm interested because I believe that they do offer some moral guidance and that somewhere in thoose books will be some ammount of truth that dates back along time ago.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Janice911

i shudder to think.. that if he came back from the dead.. he would bring my ex mother in law back with him.. we would all be doomed..

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I haven't done my Revelation studies in some time but I think they have it backwards. The beast (anti-christ) rises to power and dominance, gets wounded in the head and then some bogus resurrection takes place.

Personally I don’t see that Pope John Paul II fulfilled any dominating rule of nations, bringing about temporary peace with Jerusalem, etc.

If this were to take place as it is portrayed in the videos, at best Pope John Paul II would be the false prophet that aids the anti-christ, but even that is a long stretch.

You have to look deeply into who is producing these videos, which I did, and it is another group of Christians who say they are the "only ones" who have the whole truth in regard to scripture. That usually is a red flag, no matter how convincing videos may be.

Personal opinion, I think people such as this, have the end figured out too well and much has been fitted into scripture that reflects their ideals.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

"Personally I don’t see that Pope John Paul II fulfilled any dominating rule of nations"

The Vatican was his dominationg rule of a nation.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by amanbuthimself

No, I am referring to the overwide rule of the anti-christ over nations, not as ruling in a single nation (Vatican).

Sorry I didn't make that clear in the original post.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
According to this prophecy the IMPERSONATION of the Pope will not be the anti-christ.

The Bible makes it clear that Satan himself will appear as an angel of light proclaiming to be Christ. The appearance of JP2 from the grave, as it would seem, would be preparing the world for the appearance of the anti-christ...

Get the picture?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by amanbuthimself

aman, glad you liked the vid, the information there leads to some amazing research you can get your hands on.

You wouldn't lose anything by just knowing.

No one ever did.

top topics

join