It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN about to cover UFOs again (Today - Monday 1/21/08)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Tune into CNN News Room right now!!!

They previewed it. They're going to show video. They said "They're here."

I don't know when it's going to air, but I think the News Room show runs until 12pm EST. Right now it's 9:31am EST where I am.

Post comments here after you watch! Disclosure is coming this year I tell you!

[edit on 21-1-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The News Room is on until 12pm EST so keep watching for the next 2 1/2 hours if you want to see it.

Good luck! I'm watching!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

They previewed it. They're going to show video. They said "They're here."

Ill be watching. I liked the Larry King episode on the Texas UFO the other night. That was the first time I saw a major news channel actually take the situation serous. I'm curious to see how CNN does this one.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I think this is what you maybe after, its just a quick news report on the Texas UFO; edition.cnn.com...#/video/us/2008/01/21/pkg.ufo.meeting.kdaf

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by eRauzed
I think this is what you maybe after, its just a quick news report on the Texas UFO; edition.cnn.com...#/video/us/2008/01/21/pkg.ufo.meeting.kdaf

I think it will include the Texas UFO sightings, but also had different video. I doubt it will be long, but still UFO coverage so I'll be watching.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Well I'll be the first to admit that was rather lame...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hi, any word on it yet?

Did they show anything or make an announcement?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This is what aired:

www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2008/01/21/pkg.ufo.meeting.kdaf

For some reason the link won't post right on here, so just go to CNN.com and you'll find it on the front page.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Program was just on, nothing interesting just more or less how the media has blown this up and now it is a big marketing agenda for the town. Don't get me wrong I love the media taking the subject serious but as with anything in the US you have people only out to make a buck. Hopefully these greedy smucks(with thier stupid tshirts) don't interfer with the real story in Texas. Because for the first time since the chicago O'hare sighting I think we have something really genuine here.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Does anyone think these such new reports of ufo’s and all will be frequent by next year….?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Here's the proper link: www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2008/01/21/pkg.ufo.meeting.kdaf

EDIT: stupid link is unclickable

[edit on 21-1-2008 by TallDutch]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Let me try. CNN Video

I just watched CNN, nothing new apparently, just the "usual" Texas sighting.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I just watched the CNN video... I dont know what to think now?
It looks like there is a huge cash up for the town maybe it was staged in the bumpkin town meeting to bring revenue to the town..

on the other hand they claimed to have pictures and footage. ive been following this on ATS and i have not once seen a photo or video of the Texas sightings.

is this a cover up or is it legit?

i still believe tho

[edit on 21-1-2008 by judasfish]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Based off the amount of witnesses that were apparently present at the MUFON meeting I highly doubt this is fabricated. The amount of work that would have to go into this without having something slip out by this point would be almost impossible. Also, you have to look at the reports themselves. If this was a hoax by the town you can expect that the reports would match up better than they do. Every report I've heard has few things in common, but none of them have been identical.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Unfortunately, most of the video that is currently on cnn's website (some new stories today) features what look to me like terrestrial phenomena from unrelated cases. People are just coming forward with lots of weird videos from random times and places, rather than correlated evidence from the big event that got national coverage in the first place.

As a result of this kind of 'out of the woodwork' phenomena, we are going to have to sort through a lot of chaff. Is there any wheat in there? I think its going to take some serious investigators quite a while to sort through it all.

MUFON has been quoted elsewhere as implying (sorry, have no reference on me) that they are all too aware of this phenomena, and will be spending a long time sorting through it all, getting rid of the chaff, and trying to talk to the witnesses of the correlated event. I hope they make the raw source material public, so that they can be corroborated in their analysis. And I applaud them for taking the time to do the work. Its going to be a LOT of work.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
that was horrible..lots of shots of kids wearin tin foil, UFO baloons and "cooky" people..typical media whitewash.."UFO's right lol"....

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Look guys CNN is terrible...one of the worst stations to report on UFOs. Their approach is "focus on human reaction--human story, the UFO is the last thing we'll look into".

Tinfoil hats, weird T-shirts, and "my mom and I saw a light cuz my dog was barking a lot", that's their type of report. Not one mention of types of military craft, blimps, or UAVs that could possibly be an answer. Nor will they put 2 and 2 together and investigate these black triangle and large craft sightings. Larry King is as good as it gets for UFOs on CNN.

ATS is honestly the best place to get news or in some cases "investigate" a UFO. Otherwise, you have to wait a year until the History or Discovery channel finally looks into it.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

dude, it's not on the front page. I just looked at 11:20 p.m.
It's not anywhere I can find and the link you gave does not
work.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwatcher

indeed
maybe now Texas will be the new Roswell ..... LOL
will they have a museum too ???

Anyway even if CNN gives their disclosure doesn't mean
the government agrees so it's not really an official
disclosure til the government says it is ..... OR
the aliens come forth and says it is. CNN doesn't count