It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O using cloaking device?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I found this recently while having a look around live leak and thought id share. The video seems to show a u.f.o banking then disappearing, a u.fo it is, but another worldly craft? im not so sure. Any one that could have a more profesional look at this, it'd be great to hear your opinion.

Live leak video, posted 11th Jan

Anyways, take a look for yourself it was posted recently so if this has already been discussed feel free to delete the thread. It does seem a little strange though :]

(just a note, i didnt record this and i havn't contacted the poster as of yet to ask him any specifics.)

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Wow, no replies at all? i was hoping somebody might have a look and at least say they'd seen it before. Does no one have an opinion on this?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hello..This video has been discussed here; but I couldnt find it now..It is an interesting video though.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Yeah, that's a fairly old video. I'm not sure if it is cloaking, but it appears to just vanish. Perhaps a dimensional jump of some sort, or just moving at such an instantanious speed out of frame that it appears to vanish.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
could "those" clouds be so "thick" that the ufo could just hide in them...like some kind of fog....He could be fooling with his invisability switch..
...great vid....Those folks very very lucky to even notice that object..

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If

(1)the US government was able to cloak the uss eldridge in the so called philadelphia experiment many decades ago and

(2)alien craft from other planets or other solar systems are capable of traversing space at greater than light speed then

why wouldn't they be able to cloak their craft?

Have you guys ever taken a random picture of anything and after developing the film you see some bright white and usually round anamoly just floating around? I have noticed such pictures on several occassions. It seems the human eye is not capable of seeing them if they are cloaked but the camera lens is.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
hey have any of you guys seen "Star Trek III-The Search for Spock"?? Its a paramount film, starring william shatner & leonard nimoy? There's this kick ass scene where a space ship (alien) has a cloaking device which can hide it from visual (although not sensors really) I reckon the directors saw some alien footage and based it on this! And thats from 1984!! So I think yes alien ships have cloaking devices, but why bother to hide there's nothing we can do to touch them anyway lol it seems pointless..do we use cloakign devices when we put mice or ants into a lab? We're as ineffective as they're weapons are to us, to the aliens LOL

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
hey have any of you guys seen "Star Trek III-The Search for Spock"?? Its a paramount film, starring william shatner & leonard nimoy? There's this kick ass scene where a space ship (alien) has a cloaking device which can hide it from visual (although not sensors really) I reckon the directors saw some alien footage and based it on this! And thats from 1984!! So I think yes alien ships have cloaking devices, but why bother to hide there's nothing we can do to touch them anyway lol it seems pointless..do we use cloakign devices when we put mice or ants into a lab? We're as ineffective as they're weapons are to us, to the aliens LOL

Well apparently they don't always cloak otherwise we wouldn't be able to see anything and this is not the case. There are thousands of clearly seen ufos in pictures and videos. Surely they can't all be hoaxed!

As far as why they would be cloaked there are many possible explanations and don't think for a moment that "they" are invincible. There are many accounts of "undesirable" ufos being targeted at by nasa and/or other governmental agencies. Do some "alternative internet research" and suprise yourself!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

cheers for letting me know its been discussed before, as for the shooting off at speed it seems to fade a little before it dissapears completely.
As for the film references cloaking ideas sure have been around for a long time and to say that theyve come from peoples experience of alien crafts doesnt seem to out there.
And yeh theres the famous video of the "space craft" shooting off after something appears to be fired from earth, which brings me to the conclusion they think whatever was fired posed a threat, thatd mean hiding would certainly be an advantage :]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Looks to me like a pretty authentic UFO video.
I'm not even going to bother with the "if it's faked" paranoia.

We can theorize what was the object, but it WAS something and it sure looked like a saucer + the dissapearance part.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I recall seeing this one before....
Looks like the real deal to me. As it changes its angle, from looking like a ball to a disk, interesting what someone would describe what they have seen, both the same object, thanks to the video.
Some say the object goes to a "phase" into a different dimension. Others say they are still there, but a different lens, or infra-red can see them. Someday we might find out.
As I recall, the balloon, CGI, kite, ect. folks got real tired of trying to debunk this, and it died yet another slow death....the real ones just arn't as interesting as the fake ones for some?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lyingunderoath

I think thats because its left a mystery, people seem to want hard proof it either is or isnt a fake, i wish we could get it
. Until a craft lands or crashes and lets people examine it i think a lot of people simply wont believe

new topics

top topics

join