It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Real UFO Experience, Flesh Scoop from my Arm, Maybe a Related Dream/Event - Can anyone help with

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Is the centre circle and oping entrance or another light….?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Hi Andre,
It was lighted, but I don't know if it had another function. I am not sure, but I seem to remember another circular structure between the center and the lights as well, not outstanding, but visible.

BTW, I am really looking for insight/info/help understanding. I'm actually about giving up on ATS for that because while there are good people such as "last time here" and you (though I know we disagree on some things, which is perfectly ok
) responding, most people seem to spend all their energy on posts that include fear mongering, promises to save the world, hoaxes, and sensationalism. It's understandable, but I'm just posting an absolutely real UFO encounter that has been independently corroborated over time by people I know and trust. Based on the few people interested in responding, I think it is unlikely that I will find additional info through this means. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, since I've gone quite some time with only my experiences as a guide.

I know you've had some kind of encounter. Have you learned anything that might relate to this experience or from my experience? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
hey life!! don't stop posting.. i've learned so much on this site.
i do pass up on the sensationalism stuff but there is much good here.
PLEASE STAY!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by last time here

Hi last time here,
I'm not saying I'm leaving ATS altogether, and I must admit that my earlier time here included a lot of eye opening exposure and prompting of external research. Now, however, I feel I have caught up on a lot of external research related to most of what I see posted here of interest to me.

While I occasionally find new interesting news stories or pointers to new things, I am finding it harder to gain new knowledge from ATS, and I feel empathy for people here as well as feeling unable to help, especially as I look through threads with posters who are filled with fear, but unwilling to entertain perspectives or sound science that could help comfort them.

Particularly, it was very sad for me to read THIS and other posts in the same thread. I feel for the people there, but my response to that post (next page) and responses of others in the small minority trying to comfort them with facts or perspectives are ignored while the misinformation that seems to be promulgated by profit oriented fear mongers hoping to get more clicks on their ad-funded web sites is snapped up like fish thrown to seals.

I have seen some very enlightened posts around ATS, and I know there are experienced and enlightened people here. On this particular topic, my interest in hearing from people with experiences like mine who might have even more insight, I've learned about your experience, which lends credence to the idea that the dream I describe could have been more than a dream. Aside from that, people may either not believe me, which I can understand with all the hoaxers around, or may not have any additional experiences or insights to share. So, on this topic, I am about ready to give up in thinking I'll find answers or insight here.

Nevertheless, it was good to make your online acquaintance, and I do want to thank you for adding your story. One day, I'm sure I'll get the answers I'm looking for. I'll also probably see you around

top topics

<< 1   >>

join