It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jekyll Island: Call for Info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This thread is a call for ATS members to post relevant info and links in the hope of building a kind of online archive of info about the events of the secret meeting at Jekyll Island and the birth of the Federal Reserve system. Discussion and analysis are enthusiastically welcomed.

To start things off, here is a link to a site dedicated to the subject with numerous interesting links.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

I am saddened that no one responded to this post. This is the most important subject facing the world today. I too have read The Creature and have decided that the destruction of the Federal Reserve is our only hope. If we could unite every active group today, ie- Truther's. Ron Pauler's, NWO ers etc... to all focus on this one mission, we could actually kill the NWO, solve 911 and become the kind of country that our forefathers intended. No one is listening and the average American has become too stupid to understand what has happened to them and to be able to do something about it. We have become too lazy to govern ourselves, legally represent ourselves, or understand how to recapture all of our lost freedoms. We decided to allow the state to educate our children because we are too damn lazy to do it ourselves. We are a hell of a lot more worried about Paris and Brittany than how we have lost all of our God given rights. We have to start in our own homes and it will take a couple of generations. We are screwed and have no one to blame but ourselves.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The most indepth source is the G.Edward Griffin book "The Creature from Jekyll Island. A meeting of the international Banking Interests, i.e the Rockerfellers et al and the plan which was drawn up to usurp the US and to influence the politicians to carry out the plan to implement the Federal Reserve system. Aaron Russo's "America Freedom to Fascism" covers some of this. There are a lot documentaries on google video on this subject.

I hope this helps

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I thought the goings on on Jekyll Island were common knowledge. I have heard my grandparents talk of visiting folks on Jekyll Island when they would come down from the north.
They traveled by boat to the island as we had no bridge at that time.

Jekyll Island is about 15 minutes from my property on which I and my family live on a plantation dating back to 1734. The property was a grant from King George of England. My ancestors founded St. Simons Island which is beside Jekyll Island. They were originally from Germany and escaped death by going to England and then to Georgia with the first settlers at Fort Frederica.

Jekyll has an amazing history. I have been in the Rockefeller Cottage many times as well as the cottages of the other wealthy people that wintered there. It is all state owned now.

It's late and I'm tired from working in the garden so I'll stop for now. But if you are interested in any more information I will continue tomorrow.

Jekyll Island is in the County of Glynn. My family name was on the very first tax record here. You have touched on a subject that I have always been a part of.

Good Night.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
i actually didn't know about this and i grew up on St. Simons Island.
i figured that would be something that would have gotten talked about

new topics

top topics

join