It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush declares war on UFO's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I stumbled across this video on you tube. shown on TV. Talking about George W Bush and Proof of Aliens.

VIDEO : Bush to attack UFO's

I think this is interesting. President Bush saying that after denying the existance of Aliens for so long.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by judasfish]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by judasfish

interesting video

i think this could be a false flag type of disinfo to provide a reason to put weapons in space.

this video from the disclosure project talks about it
www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Carol Rosin - Disclosure Project (nederlands ondertiteld)

i am still trying to decide wich is the right side of this coin

is there really a threat from aliens or is it just a good reason to weaponize space ?

[edit on 21-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

if the goverment needs to weaponize space because of an alien threat it would make me think that they would have to admit there is aliens visiting this planet and they would have to disclose the all the secrets that are being kept from us

do you think this would force disclosure ?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Nothing would "force disclosure", IMHO. No matter what amount of evidence is compiled, if the government wants to deny something, they will.

Look at the reasons for the war with Iraq for an example.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Me thinks Von Braun was trying to warn us about project Blue Beam. The plan for a hoax alien invasion. Bush's speach would be part of the programing. You can be sure Bush has never had an independant thought in his life.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by easynow

Nothing would "force disclosure", IMHO. No matter what amount of evidence is compiled, if the government wants to deny something, they will.

Look at the reasons for the war with Iraq for an example.

i agree with you

but logically how can they say its to protect us from aliens and not show us proof of aliens ?......its an oxymoron

yes they did lie about the reasons to go to war with Iraq or should i say invade Iraq.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dakota jim
Me thinks Von Braun was trying to warn us about project Blue Beam. The plan for a hoax alien invasion. Bush's speach would be part of the programing. You can be sure Bush has never had an independant thought in his life.

yes i agree

the question is :
exactly how are they gonna perpetrate this hoax alien invasion ?

even if it was a hoax i think it would open up a huge can of worms

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by

this project blue beam is some scary stuff..

www.geocities.com...
NASA's Project Blue Beam

these are interesting times we live in thats for sure.

cant wait to see who is gonna be the next president

with all of this new world order agenda it will have to be a two faced lier for sure. wich doesnt look good for us.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I like this video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

yes i like that one too

glad you posted it ...i had forgot about that one.

"if its classified i wouldnt be talking about it anyways"....

all presidential wannabee"s say they will disclose the secret alien information but once they are in office they forget all about it, just like most of the issues they say there gonna do something about

makes me wonder if Ron Paul would do the same.

he says he wants to change alot of things and i dont see how he could really accomplish what he says he wants to do

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It could be just a score to weaponise space... wow you americans really love yeur fightin' lol . But why weaponise space? i dont know it doesnt seem logical to do so. but its like what is said "only the dead will see the end of war"

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

putting weapons in space and on the moon would give that country a huge strategic advantage.

because of the vantage point of the weapons it would be easier to destroy enemy satellites and missles/rockets

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
True true. This maybe a lil of topic but why is it that, when any other country obtains nuclear weaponry or "weapons of mass destruction", the US has a field day with them and basically forces them to destroy them?

What does the US have? the worlds largest stock pile of "Weapons of daffodils and puppydogs"?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by judasfish
True true. This maybe a lil of topic but why is it that, when any other country obtains nuclear weaponry or "weapons of mass destruction", the US has a field day with them and basically forces them to destroy them?

What does the US have? the worlds largest stock pile of "Weapons of daffodils and puppydogs"?

that is the million dollar question....lol

the military industrial complex is in charge of the world so you would have to ask them...imho

but here is another reason to have weapons in space

not sure if its real since i have no way to personally verify these things

but there are asteroids that are on collision course with the earth and they could use these space weapons to blow them up or deflect them.

this one is called tu24 and its gonna get real close to earth on the 29th of this month....check it out....
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
JPL Small-Body Database Browser

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - TU24 asteroid - Jan 29 2008 impact?

so i dont know if these weapons are to fight alien wars or earth wars

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Does anyone not think the weapons are already up there?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnyforeigner

yes i have thought about that of course
and they probably are already there and on the moon !

why else would china be interested in sending a probe to video the moon....to spy on the weapons we have there.

www.moondaily.com...
China's moon probe enters lunar orbit

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Steven…ahh what’s…what’s his name....ahh…what’s it…ahh Greer lol

But…yeah…..this is amazing……an actual person like him saying this alien thing is all true….I wonder if he’s seen the tether footage…

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

hey there andre18

i am sure he has seen way more than the tether footage....lol

his father Bush senior is holding all the cards of this deck....imho

bush senior is one of the ones that "know"

the ones that know dont speak and the ones that speak dont know

oh speaking of ahhh ahh...hmmm...ahh greer...lol

check out this video.......right after the 2:00 minute mark it shows how Bush sr. is in the "know"
www.youtube.com...
YouTube - THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT: PART 9

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What is HAARP (highfrequency active auroral research program) if not a spaced based weapon system? They would not tell us if they had space platforms with lasers on them either. Why would they need an excuse to do anything at all if they could keep it secret.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
From what I have heard of some of these alien species, the idea that we can blast them in space and get away with it is delusional.

Many of these species would already be here as some movies suggest such as Independence day. Many of these species may have android bodies and ships etc.

Others have mentioned species that are not even physical either.
Ronald Reagan mentioned an alien threat in his speach to the UN.

Building any fleets of captured UFO technologies may actually be building these for them to just take over without any notice.

How can a society be so arogant and naive to think they can beat someone who already knows what they'll do before they even think about it?

In a way they have given us the tools and technology to build their trojan horses for them. It's laughable,........humans are so predictable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join