It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Michael Horns Billy Meier photos[HOAX] from C2C tonight

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Bob Lazar is making a hydrogen system for cars...he runs a vett on hydrogyn...his system uses sun to generate electrity to make the hydrogyn from water...the big secret is his special hydrogyn storage...blab blab blab...watch PBS.....bob was on there one nighty at 3am.....

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT51
reply to post by Durden

You gotta admit that if the Wedding Cake ship is a model , its a pretty good one.

I certainly don't "gotta" admit such a thing. And I certainly wouldn't agree that it would qualify as a good model. Unless the inspiration is a wedding cake, of course.

Now I'm hungry.

Let me guess. You're hungry for... cake..?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
im pretty sure billy meir's a fraud....
he used strings for those ufo photos

and those handprints aren't convincing at all...

this guy is just a thorn in the side of everyone trying to do good in the UFO community.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durden

reply to post by Durden

You gotta admit that if the Wedding Cake ship is a model , its a pretty good one.

I certainly don't "gotta" admit such a thing. And I certainly wouldn't agree that it would qualify as a good model. Unless the inspiration is a wedding cake, of course.

OH yes you do. Cause if you don't the Cabbage Babies from the planet Skrall will send you mind nuggets of pain, and you will spend the rest of your life in homo-erotic servitude. Now get me some cake, slave!!

[edit on 25-1-2008 by AGENT51]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

OH yes you do. Cause if you don't the Cabbage Babies from the planet Skrall will send you mind nuggets of pain, and you will spend the rest of your life in homo-erotic servitude. Now get me some cake, slave!!

Looking at the content and the wording of your post, it would seem that very fate has already been imposed on yourself.

Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dj05544

Originally posted by dj05544
im pretty sure billy meir's a fraud....
he used strings for those ufo photos

Hi dj05544,
I wander, what is your personally take on the UFO/ Extraterrestrial phenomenon?
Is it Non Fiction or Science Fiction?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durden

Looking at the content and the wording of your post, it would seem that very fate has already been imposed on yourself.

Good luck with that.

I respectfully disagree. Studies show that those who are capable of spontaneous creative writing and thinking have (on avg.) higher IQ's and generally succeed above others in the real world. May I suggest you put the pink soap down and join us?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostryder21
first off how can these be real?

Remember who you're talking about. These are people who think there is an atmosphere on the moon, post 1 billion pictures of rocks and call them parking garages, and think that the planes that hit the WTCs were holograms, and think the moon is a spaceship, but then they say we're mining the moon, so I guess we're mining a spaceship? Zero logic.

Seriously, even Hoagland made Lear look bad on the radio, and that's saying alot considering Hoagland is the next best thing to Lear for being delusional.

You can throw any crazy idea you want out there and Lear will support it and have no evidence, facts, or basis for supporting it except that one of his buddies a long time ago buried it in the desert.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
More Horn whining and nonsense, this time by a sock puppet (which I didn't think was allowed here).

Hey, he can drone on all he wants...I'm done with his sorry ass and this case, as there's nothing more for me to say, I've said it all here and answered every question as best I know how. I posted pictures duplicated (at Horn's challenge) over, and over, and over, and a page later some "film expert" says they cant be done as small models on a line w/ a camera. I'm sick to death of it.

What Horn tries to do in his repeated questions and outright bull**t is to bait you into more controversy. One only need listen to C2C the other night to see how many times Knapp said "well that causes a lot of argument" or something to that effect, and Horn's reply was "thats good". Sure it is, it's more publicity for him...and I think most of us who witnessed his last appearance on ATS can attest to his apparent desire for negative attention.

I got quite a laugh when George Knapp mentioned my name on C2C to Horn and Horn seemed to have an issue making words with his mouth (uuuh). George had to tell him that he wasn't bringing me on, and when coming back from the break mentioned Horn seemed a bit bothered by the idea that he might. I haven't laughed that hard in regard to anything Meier in awhile...well until Derek posted those sparky disc shots....OMFG.

I won't be a part to that controversy anymore. You all will think I'm kidding when I tell you after awhile it makes you feel dirty even talking to these people...but it does me. If someone ever asks me about the case, I wont ignore them...but as far as any more investigation of claims or image analysis...fuggetaboutit. I've done more then enough for any intelligent guy or gal to make up their own mind.

Derek (IIG) will always have my respect for allowing himself to be filmed for this "production", as I'd have no more gotten involved with Horn on a project then jump off a bridge.

Past the facts, it's only adding more noise to the already drowned UFO signal. Nobody needs that who actually cares about finding answers (or whatever we think we're looking for).

And, as I said above, if anyone believes the sparking discs pictures Derek posted *right from the film*, is proof of the reality of Meier's claims and points to anything but that this case is hogwash...you're an idiot (and I mean that in the sense that you don't really think, and you're brain is clearly not working), and you definitely got bigger issues then placing belief in Meier.

All the barbs and names I've been called by Horn and the Meierites, are like badges of honor (knowing how the majority of the UFO community feels about the case).

As the old military pilots used to say: You don't get that kind of flak unless you're close to the target.

Anyway, this has gotta be it for me in this thread, as I've already added more then I wanted to, to the Meier promo machine. I just felt members deserved answers about the C2C episode.

Ok?

Lets go on to truly interesting events and cases and leave this where it belongs in the dust...there's a lot of stuff going on that needs our attention.

~J

[edit on 25-1-2008 by jritzmann]

[edit on 25-1-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Originally posted by jritzmann

Anyway, this has gotta be it for me in this thread, as I've already added more then I wanted to, to the Meier promo machine. I just felt members deserved answers about the C2C episode.

You've made and broken this promise several times now ritzmann. Somehow I just can't believe you this time.

The Billy Meier case was true. Billy Meier photograhed real flying saucers in his yard. He made real moving picture film of them flying. He went for a ride into outer space with the extraterrestrials. And that is the truth no matter how many times you show up here again and break you promises to go away.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Sorry Mr. Lear, when I'm brought up on national radio, I answer questions. As I said, thats the only reason. I stand behind what I've said, and continue to do so.

I very much doubt you could stay silent in my shoes either.

Thanks for your post since I might not have mentioned that before.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Awe Jeff, c'mon man. Horn never called you any names. I've listened to every C2C interview he's done and he's been respectfully disagreeable to your theory. That said, you make great guitars and I will be ordering one soon....RUN TO THE HILLLLLLLLLSSS!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT51

LMAO, he's called me plenty bud, you can believe that. Not on radio that I know about, but pretty much everywhere else. Doesn't matter anyway, like I said.

Thanx on the guitars.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

You've made and broken this promise several times now ritzmann. Somehow I just can't believe you this time.

The Billy Meier case was true. Billy Meier photograhed real flying saucers in his yard. He made real moving picture film of them flying. He went for a ride into outer space with the extraterrestrials. And that is the truth no matter how many times you show up here again and break you promises to go away.

Can you give us reasons why you believe Meier, instead of just blunting stating so? I'm not trying to bash you, i would just be really interested to know if you have some inside info or something.

What piece of information brought you from thinking "ok this guy has an interesting story, it might be true" to "This guy is 100% legit."

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Returning banned member banned, again, cross posted content in violation of our TAC deleted.

This topic is pointless and generally ends up in people losing posting abilities, please DO try to stay civil or simply let the whole subject fade into the ether where it probably belongs.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

reply to post by AGENT51

LMAO, he's called me plenty bud, you can believe that. Not on radio that I know about, but pretty much everywhere else. Doesn't matter anyway, like I said.

Thanx on the guitars.

If you want to see some of the things that Horn has called Jeff, and myself, and others, then all you need to do is go check out the running list of correspondence between Horn and the IIG at this link: www.iigwest.com...

-Derek

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Asket was the final straw for me as I was a total believer in this crap before I found out the most important fact about conspiracies.

www.youtube.com...

Im not going to bother giving you 30 years up on this subject just find out for yourself then come back here and post your findings "you" made yourself ok.

Sounds like he wants a Woodstock revival in Switzerland.

If you think Bush cracked down on traveling American for no reason
wait till Switzerland gets invaded by backpacking UFO loving hippies.

This one is better:
www.youtube.com...

Remember you are looking at a film picking up UV radiation surrounding
the craft.... something you know nothing about cause by one million
volts AC the Tesla way. The pulsed fields varies to on and off period
to make it go slow or fast, side to side or up and down.

Yeah its a real saucer but old time, triangles are in now over the
Bronx, NY even. Old timer just has one plasma motor in pulsed
Bessel mode vibration. Well so do the triangle in the center and
perhaps both have smaller side controls.

ED: Oops.. backpacking

[edit on 1/25/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by derekcbart

reply to post by AGENT51

Thanx on the guitars.

If you want to see some of the things that Horn has called Jeff, and myself, and others, then all you need to do is go check out the running list of correspondence between Horn and the IIG at this link: www.iigwest.com...

-Derek

I remember MH pointing out your website (IIGWest) on one C2C interview so that people could compare and contrast the Meier photos with your re-creations. I respect the work and time you and Jeff put into those recreations.

Couple of questions:

1) Why aren't your photo re-creations high res as well?

2) How wide (in feet) was the model that you made?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the re-created photos taken look very convincing with the exception of the Grand Canyon Photo. The object being photographed shows no environmental hazing in front of it, unlike the background of the Grand Canyon. As well, the rays of sun are beaming from overhead onto the canyon, but the reflection on the craft shows the rays hitting it from a 3 o'clock position. This seems a bit suspect to me as photoshopped, unless a high res photo could be obtained. The claim at the top of the webpage says that your photos contain no digital manipulation.

It seems odd to me that you and Jeff would go through all the trouble to recreate these photos without sharing the dimension or materials of the craft you are shooting. As well, a better saucer replica could have been made but thats just my humble opinion.

But if you guys REALLY wanted to cement yourself on the map as having proven the Meier case as a hoax once and for all, the obvious answer is to go to Hinterschmidruti, Switzerland, and try to duplicate the photos yourself from the places and angles Billy took the photos from.

While I give due credit for an impressive collection of photo recreations, they still fall short in some ways (in my eyes) for reasons that I feel would be valid to any skeptic.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Originally posted by icecap

Can you give us reasons why you believe Meier, instead of just blunting stating so? I'm not trying to bash you, i would just be really interested to know if you have some inside info or something.

What piece of information brought you from thinking "ok this guy has an interesting story, it might be true" to "This guy is 100% legit."

I can't remember exactly but I think it was the raygun that pushed me over the edge.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT51

Hi there.

First, Jeff was not involved in the photos on the IIG webpage. If you want to download the high-rez images (which are available, unlike the Meier photos) here are the instructions:
Go to: www.iigwest.com...
Username: meier
Password: meier
From there you can view/download all of the high resolution images taken by James Underdown, including the setup photos and the ones that didn't come out well.
If you go to: www.iigwest.com... you can see how Trey Stokes made his photographs.

These had been posted on ATS before and they will become more easily available on the IIG website once the Meier section has finished its redesign.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join