It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Michael Horns Billy Meier photos[HOAX] from C2C tonight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

I only have one uploaded here...lemme upload a couple more...

brb with more, then I gotta get to bed. I just told George I don't much care what Horn has to say about me, I wear his barbs and B.S. like a badge of honor.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Jeff you do deserve credit for being right here with your photos

ready to back up your claims

[edit on 21-1-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

Michael Horn just named 3 names on C2C that are people who have negatives, didn't really catch them though and i think they were 3 last or first names?

anyone else hear that? (if you are listening)

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Couple more...

I got a lot more, but their off on CD at my office.

LOL...since Horn just said I havent said it:

Here's the model, here's how he did it, and here's the pictures.

Model, string, camera. Done.

(and I have said it, several times.)

Whatever man, I've been so done with this Horn/Meier nonsense for quite awhile now. It's really so pathetic that it's a waste of time anymore. Better stuff to concentrate on.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Billy provided evidence in the form of photo's. If I provided photo's of a Bunyip and said thats it I have proven the existance of the illustrious Bunyip would that count for scientific evidence ???? If I have provided a corpse or living example or even a DNA trace then I would be closer to proving its existance.

Were is Billy's physical evidence ? DNA or even a Plejaren to come and provide substantiation of his claims. Absence of evidence doesn't prove anything but in this case OSS is trying to get sane people to provide evidence of somethign alledgedy fake.

OSS the proof of evidence is on the claimant, not proof of non evidence by the skeptics. If you used this type of resoning then fairies exist and anyone who denies them shall be put to death by the Church!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
thank you for the input Jeff and the photos

IMO though just cause you can recreate something, can't that mean billys photos are real and you are recreating a real photo, why do billys photos have to be fake?

and from what Michael is saying about you right now Jeff you have shown some class by just saying here are my pics and no more (IMO)

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

I have to say that the video you posted was the biggest waste of 3mins Ever. It proved nothing, and did a great job of it. Im just curious where all of the photos that were displayed in the video to show the hoax of Billy M came from? What a Joke of a video.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
did you forget you said you would provide one piece of evidence and asked if i would consider it?

then you posted a youtube video?

billys physical evidence is the rocks and minerals he has that i read are supposed to have been formed by cold fusion, there is a scientific report to purchase on a site, that doesn't discredit billy does it? if he gets 100% of the money it certainly starts to

but we don't know that

and nobody bothered to run a few tests on those cars

i never went farther than grade 10 science, but i know that if there was a chemical reaction causing corrosion you could find out a lot about those prints

still trying to google if anyone took a sample from the cars

also maybe i should spend the $9 and find out for myself what is up with the rocks he had, better than 6 double cheeseburgers at mcdonalds

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
thank you for the input Jeff and the photos

IMO though just cause you can recreate something, can't that mean billys photos are real and you are recreating a real photo, why do billys photos have to be fake?

and from what Michael is saying about you right now Jeff you have shown some class by just saying here are my pics and no more (IMO)

Ok, first why are they fake. Because predominately, just like mine, there is NO distance haze. This immediately indicates a small object close to the camera. It's really that simple.

As far as me talking about it, or not, it's again, really simple: I said all I have to about it, for any rational individual to make his mind up...and I'm confident that they'll see it's nonsense.

If they don't, in my opinion they have *much* bigger issues to attend to then belief in the Meier case.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Im just curious, if the Billy Meier photos are fake, how did he do it back in the 60's and 70's? And if it is such an obvious fake, would you be able to re create these photos with the same equipment BM used? A lot of people have tried and failed, im not convinced that it is such an easy fake.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Jeff my mother is a photographer herself, i will ask her what she sees in some ufo pics and not tell her anything about billy and see if she thinks anything is fake

i will post what she says once i ask (i doubt it will be any time soon, maybe tomorrow though) and see if she can herself recreate a ufo photo

i have never even thought of that until now lol

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

The problem with the metal analysis is not only the background of the man who allegedly did it, but the samples themselves.

They're gone. Allegedly stolen or lost. No other independent scientist ever saw them, nor analyzed them. Science isn't anything without corroboration, and in this case, there is none.

No samples.
No corroboration.

Just a paper that is an alleged analysis, and I'm sorry to say, it's as worthless as it gets.

Horn claimed for months Meier had no more samples, until I pressed him on another radio show. Then he slipped as said there were some, but Meier didn't want them tested.

I don't have to wonder why.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Nite.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
well consider this for corroboration?

phil schneiders rocks are gone too

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

Of course you could do it. If anyone wants to get me the exact camera, I'd be happy to...it's fun in a way. I mean I did it with a model and string, and a camera. Who couldn't do that. Totally do-able when you know forced perspective, which in the 70's, Hollywood had been using for years.

As a side note, the model I used in mine were from the classic "Attack of the Flying Saucers". Model and the movie's effects then were done by the great Ray Harryhausen....check how old that movie is.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

well consider this for corroboration?

phil schneiders rocks are gone too

Ok, so whats that tell you?

Sorry fellas, I gotta get to sleep. Goodnight to ya.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Thanks for your insight John however I have one question, did you ever go and see Billy Meier ? If so I'd be interested in why you are so convinced they aren't fakes

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
youtube video of billy meiers photos i am sure lots of you have seen

www.youtube.com...

and some more of billys photos

www.erenouvelle.com...

www.rolfkenneth.no...

oooh i dunno about this though......

www.soulshaker.us...

myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

www.mactonnies.com...

www.cosmicparadigm.com...

www.karinya.com...

meiercase.0x2a.info...

^^ that one looks very harder to fake though cause of the sunlight

the wedding cake photos look like absolute garbage IMO but the rest of them look good and legit to me, but the wedding cake ones are so awful, they are nothing like the other photos

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Billy "cake tin" Meier is a proven fake and the real mystery surrounding this man is why he is doing all of this ?

No, the real mistery is WHY are people still buying into his obviously fake stories/photos?!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
if people really wanted to debunk billy that would have gotten a piece of that corroded metal from the car

his pics look legit to me almost all of them except the wedding cake ones, they all look like ufo's in the sky (except the wedding cake ones)

it would be great to get the names of the people Michael Horn named when he said they had negatives of billys photos

i heard them, just didn't remember them

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

did you forget you said you would provide one piece of evidence and asked if i would consider it?

Granted the fake looking plastic gun could be real. However there is the matter of Billy's time traveling adventure. He took a total of 10 pictures while on that trip. One was later found to be a pic from a magazine.

Would you consider this as evidence of hoax:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

billys physical evidence is on the rocks and minerals he has that i read are supposed to have been formed by cold fusion, there is a scientific report to purchase on a site,

also maybe i should spend the $9 and find out for myself what is up with the rocks he had, better than 6 double cheeseburgers at mcdonalds

A fool and his money do soon part ! and there in lies the truth to your pursuit of all things meaningless. Read my Epitath.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join