It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Michael Horns Billy Meier photos[HOAX] from C2C tonight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by mazzroth

John with all due respect I think content here is more important as a few gramatical errors is still tolerated isn't it ? seeing I don't have a publicist to correct my grammar I apologise.

Thanks for the post mazzroth. So 'every one on here is a fake'?

So what in the heck is that supposed to mean?

The intent of that post is to say Im imperfect with the English language and grammar and never claimed to be of Printable Quality, I should of said editor btw as to prove my ineptitude to write anything of substance....humour.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Asket was the final straw for me as I was a total believer in this crap before I found out the most important fact about conspiracies.

www.youtube.com...

Im not going to bother giving you 30 years up on this subject just find out for yourself then come back here and post your findings "you" made yourself ok.

haha and your findings are a youtube video that proves nothing

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher

Asket was the final straw for me as I was a total believer in this crap before I found out the most important fact about conspiracies.

www.youtube.com...

Im not going to bother giving you 30 years up on this subject just find out for yourself then come back here and post your findings "you" made yourself ok.

haha and your findings are a youtube video that proves nothing

Well its hard to link to documentaries Ive seen and books I have read but Im not going to tune you in anymore as its obvious you suffer from the very thing I found out about conspiracies and you can only learn this point yourself my dear freind over time.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
[Originally posted by eRauzed

Interesting. I will say that one UFO I have seen from Billy I have been lead to believe is a fake by our own JRitzman, doesn't mean all photos are.

JRitzman never complied with or proved 'chain of evidence' of the photos he worked with. He used photos he obtained on the web. He never met Billy Meiers, he never went to Switzerland, he never went to the area the photos were allegedly taken and he never obtained photo direct from BillyMeiers camera.

JRitzman used web photos of indeterminate origin to allege the photos were fake.

Hello? Hello?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
no but you could at least name all the names and authors of the books and videos

i mean you haven't proved anything

you said you had one piece of evidence

where is it?

you are the disinfo agent right now

Michael Horn just said 1964 was when billys photos started

so when were you born?

how old are you lol

doubt you have 44+ years of billy research you claim to have 30?

[edit on 21-1-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I would be rather mad if the space men ruined my cars finish.

www.theyfly.com...

The prints have remained visible since that time despite the harsh weather. Meier was told that the two had a unique body chemistry that makes substances in their skin somewhat corrosive to certain earthly materials.

Why are they touching the car anyways? The super smart space man should have warned the cars owner that his corrosive skin would wreck the cars finish.

If only the space man was wearing 7 fingered space gloves.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
where is the analysis of that car? i mean that should have priority over debunking his photos

their skin would give off an oil like ours that would ruin the car like that? you should be able to get that chemical off the car, or the bi products of the corrosion

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

where is the analysis of that car? i mean that should have priority over debunking his photos

LOL the photo's were prints of photo's and the request of fronting up with the negative proofs was a delimma in itself.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The most important story in human history! You too can learn all about it.

www.theyfly.com...

The Silent Revolution of Truth $20.00
Special Film Celebration Offer! $75.00
The Talmud Jmmanuel $24.95
An Interview with a UFO Contactee $ 7.00
VERY SPECIAL OFFER! Two books, one DVD $49.00
49 Questions $ 5.00
Another VERY SPECIAL OFFER! Two books, one DVD $47.00
Meier Case Update - 2007 - new three-hour, double-DVD $35.00
The Meier Contacts - DVD $25.00
Michael Horn Workshop - Standing in Spirit - new 90-minute, DVD-R! $20.00
Meier Case Update - 2006 - new four-hour, double-DVD $35.00
MESSAGE FROM THE PLEIADES Vol. 1 $25.00
MESSAGE FROM THE PLEIADES Vol. 2 $25.00
And Still They Fly! (softcover) $19.00
Photographic Analysis - CD $25.00
DAL Universe UFO Mini CD $15.00
Wedding Cake UFO Mini CD $25.00
Best 100 of Billy Meier's UFO Photos Mini CD $25.00
SPECIAL COLLECTOR'S EDITION, BOOK 1: The Preliminary Investigation Report $25.00
SPECIAL COLLECTOR'S EDITION, BOOK 2: The Supplemental Investigation Report $25.00
Star Wisdom - Softcover $15.00
Through Space and Time $59.95
More than just Survival $15.00

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

LOL the photo's were prints of photo's and the request of fronting up with the negative proofs was a delimma in itself.

i don't even understand this sorry

i don't know what you are even saying to me

billys photos were prints of other photos and he couldn't come up with negatives?

where is your proof of that

and if you had a scientific analysis of that metal and the corrosion on it you would have the facts on that particular part of billys story, so instead of trying to recreate a photo like people did, why didn't they cut a piece of that car off and send it to a lab?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
The most important story in human history! You too can learn all about it.

www.theyfly.com...

you can also order the scientific data analysis on his rocks

also how does this discredit billy and not just Michael Horn? or the people selling this stuff, does billy receive 100% of the profits?

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Dulcimer]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Personally, I don't care if the photos are authentic or not. What difference does it make? I feel the same way about these Meier's photos that I do about anybody else's. It doesn't matter how good or bad the photos are if that's all we have. Or if all we have are photos and a story. So what?

Hey, I can cook up some photos and a story, too. Got anything else? Like maybe a few dozen bits of alien technology or something that a few different labs can take a look at? That would be a really big help for us to decide if the the story has anything true about it. A really big help.

Anything? No? Gee, that's too bad.

There's always an excuse. Aliens don't want to be photographed, or fork over any hard evidence. Evil people planting fake photos. Dog ate my homework. I mean, come on. After a while, it just gets ridiculous.

You want to believe the story? Fine. Whatever.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
[Mod Edit: Off topic comment removed. Please see Terms And Conditions Of Use section 1f.) Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 21/1/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
i am a lot more interested in getting a piece of that car under a microscope

there is a chemical reaction that causes corrosion and there is the crud left on the car, you should be able to analysis it like you could rust from any car

nobody has tried that?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

OSS

I have this here snake oil I want to sell you mate, for 2012 easy payments of 2.50USD you can have a lifetime supply for all your ills!!!

please keep me tuned out "mate" you didn't provide your one piece of evidence if it was that youtube video

i considered it, it proved nothing

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

also how does this discredit billy and not just Michael Horn? or the people selling this stuff, does billy receive 100% of the profits?

None of the products discredit anyone. People wonder why this case continues after numerous claims of a hoax.

People like Michael horn make sure it lives on. As long as there are people who think it is real or do not know it could be fake, there will be an audience to sell the products to.

Who gets the money? I don't know. It could all go to some charity for all I know.

Information that is so important (according to the author) should be free. (In my opinion). This is why the case continues. There is an audience for it.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
www.ufocasebook.com...

Billys 1964 photo of a ufo in india

content.answers.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
JRitzman never complied with or proved 'chain of evidence' of the photos he worked with. He used photos he obtained on the web. He never met Billy Meiers, he never went to Switzerland, he never went to the area the photos were allegedly taken and he never obtained photo direct from BillyMeiers camera.

Interesting John, how exactly do you know what I used? You know where I went and whom I spoke to? What, you psychic now too?

Lemme remind you of something, sir, neither did Dilettoso. One need not go to any location nor speak to anyone, when you see such obvious signs of foolery. My work in debunking this crap is well known, and posted here...stop being such a B.S'.er.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The two UFO objects at the bottom of the provided link look the most real to me…..

The car thing…………I dunno….do aliens like to finger paint…?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Jeff can you please post your photos?

they are talking about you on C2C right NOW

the photos you did to disprove Billys

* debunk Billy sorry

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join