It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Michael Horns Billy Meier photos[HOAX] from C2C tonight

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well,

While at the Atlantic Coast UFO Conference it seems that they mentined BM and they are not saying he is a fake.

Mufon, ATS, Mufon, ATS Hmmmmmmmmmmm I don't know so I will keep my mind open and not go one way or the other for now.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I feel like picketing those Conferences with

Tesla si, ET no

They are way too dense to get

Tesla suppression is an INSIDE JOB

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by mazzroth

Billy "cake tin" Meier is a proven fake and the real mystery surrounding this man is why he is doing all of this ?

Thanks for the post mazzroth. I disagree that Billy "cake tin" Meier has been proven a fake.

Those who have allegedly proven him a fake have only done so with alleged findings of nuts and bolts and shelving pins allegedly found on second, third or fourth generation photos posted on the web.

No one allegedly finding Billy Meiers as a fake have ever been to Switzerland or ever talked to Bill Meiers face to face.

But thanks for your post, as uninformed and lacking of facts as it may be.

With all due respect, John, I was a Meier supporter from the early '80s when I bought Genesis III picture books and the video of Billy's films 'cause I think I understand more about Meier's images than the average Joe. No one besides me on many forums and on many occasions have pointed out things seen that are criticized but never explained satisfactorily.

But, unfortunately, some of Meier's photos are plain vanilla hoaxes, out of focus models if you will. If I knew how to post images here I would include a famous spaceship photo with a cable revealed by computer enhancement. And of course, there is the documentary shown on TV showing an interview with Billy's ex-wife holding a garbage can cover which is part of the "Wedding Cake" model.

Anyone interested in the Meier case must be aware of Kal Korff's book exposing some of Meier's photos as being dubious. And Kal DID visit Meier's compound in Switzerland. I'm surprised that you don't seem to be aware of this.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The man has one arm and a dinky camera.

Give him a break, there are thousands of UFO photos
and many UFO hot spots where they fly over an over again.

Posted on web pages and Youtube channels with the same people
denying that they are ignorant of the UFO free energy answers.

Why would people deny Tesla and the UFO, two words: free energy.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I don't know what the connection between Lazar and Meier is esepcially this discussion. But I want to point out for those that may not be aware that the UFO model sold years ago (in the '90s and I bought one and still have it) that allegedly had a Lazar connection or was manufactured with Lazar as a consultant, is an identical image to one of Meier's "craft" even though Lazar claimed that it was the UFO he saw in Area 51 being "back-engineered" which I don't accept as truth.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
reply to post by derekcbart

Derek, thats hysterical as hell. As far as I'm concerned, anyone putting any stock in this crap is an idiot. That there takes the cake and then some. I cannot believe the balls these people got expecting anyone to believe it...it's almost like they wanna get caught, or just know their customers.

~J

Good grief you speak what I have been feeling forever. I cannot even begin to type all of the frustration I feel from the gullibility of those believing in these Meier Photos.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
you know.....a friend of mine has given me VERY useful information regarding to this site.....you guys say that you open minded and so forth with conspiracies and so forth....and that you say anything at face value....get a load of this...

"I'd love to discuss the Meier case on other forums but not that one. (ATS) There's just too much negativety on there. People arent't debating, there arguing and bashing each other."

AboveTopSecret.com is a Government COINTELPRO (Counter Intelligence Program) Disinformation Operation that is CIA and Government funded to publish and promote disinformation as part of the U.S. Government's agenda to deflect and discredit conspiracy theorists.

The proof -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Other forms of proof -

Trace route on www.abovetopsecret.com... the Node Name is listed and maintained by the government.

IP Address 213.206.128 213.206.129 213.206.130

Node Name Gov-bb21-lan-14 Gov-bb22-lan-15 Gov-bb23-lan-16

Location Langley, Virginia
MS 60

Network Used whois.nic.mil (for military network information)

It was difficult to get the IP Address, It was spoofed and looped over 9 times. Anyway Langley, Virginia is where the CIA headquarters is. I'm more than concerned.

www.redpillpress.com.au...

I wouldn't bother wasting your time too much with trying to promote the Meier on ATS forum because you will be simply overwhelmed and hounded with great skepticsm and laughter like Michael Horn always is/was. Its only a few people/members there that were aliasing as all those people that were attacking Michael Horn in his discussions there. TerraX, Masonic Light, ect are PAID debunkers.

Michael would obviously know this. I take my hat to him for (still) trying though.

im #ing done, you guys disgust the # out of me, #ing lying sacks of #
, chow

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Syndrah

I agree with you that ATS is probably not the best place to discuss Meiers' claims. (Why would any Meier supporter wish to debate in a thread labeled HOAX??) However, I doubt this is the true purpose of your post...

Originally posted by Syndrah
The proof -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why is the laura knight jadczyk link showing up as this link?
(looks like an automated search and replace) Are links to that site banned from ATS?

It was difficult to get the IP Address, It was spoofed and looped over 9 times. Anyway Langley, Virginia is where the CIA headquarters is. I'm more than concerned.

But why would they be so careless as to host their Cointelpro sites on servers located in the CIA headquarters?? If they are CIA, couldn't they afford to buy dedicated servers elsewhere?

It doesn't seem like a very good front, if anyone can do a Traceroute and find where they are...

TerraX, Masonic Light, ect are PAID debunkers.

Masonic Light post almost exclusively in the Secret Society forum. Why would he be involved in debunking Meiers in any way?

[edit on 30/3/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hi All....

Yes, Michael was banned, wasn't he.

Well, goes to show that ATS is NO Democracy appointed board, with No Freedom
of Speech! Very Totalitarian mentality, they must have there! And very ONE
sided, and Narrow Minded. They are surely not living in The Free World!

This all tells very much about them!

But what can One expect from Christosian Spoon Fed...individuals! They are
still...Blind as can be!

Very 'judgemental' they are towards Billy and FIGU.

Edward.

ok NOW im done with this site, no its not the edward as billy its an actual different person. but to answer your question it makes sense to me and my friend did it in front of me to prove it, so dont ask me ask the site owner of ats to why its located in virginia and convieniantly hosted by gov comps

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Michael was banned for his behavior towards other members. He has been let back time and time again, only to fall back into the same old pattern of attack the members for debunking the meier story.

with regards to your claims of ATS cointelpro and our servers being hosted by the CIA, well, let's just say that is utter nonsense and, it should be pointed out that your source for that information has been known to fabricate things (see the libel case against SOTT for more info - same claims of cointelpro there too).

Perhaps you should ask Michael about the actresses, sears models, toy gun photos, broken tacks etc and see how he responds. I'm sure the language will be rather colorful.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Hi All....

Michael was banned, wasn't he.

Yes , he was.

Well, goes to show that ATS is NO Democracy appointed board, with No Freedom
of Speech! Very Totalitarian mentality, they must have there! And very ONE
sided, and Narrow Minded. They are surely not living in The Free World!

Mr. Horn was welcome here to try to present his views in a civilized manner and to debate the case. He did not debate, nor even talk to people. He talked AT them , while ignoring all questions, insulting other members, posting information and quotes he knew to be completely false and posted some members private information on this site out of spite. Since being banned, he has returned countless times under different names, pretending to be someone else, just to try to continue to spew his filth or to try to discredit the site that shunned him.

This all tells very much about them!

I think it says a lot about him.

ok NOW im done with this site,

[sarcasm] Oh NO!!!, whatever will we do without you?!?!?![/sarcasm]

Bye

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Lotiki]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Trace route on www.abovetopsecret.com... the Node Name is listed and maintained by the government.

IP Address 213.206.128 213.206.129 213.206.130

Node Name Gov-bb21-lan-14 Gov-bb22-lan-15 Gov-bb23-lan-16

Location Langley, Virginia
MS 60

Network Used whois.nic.mil (for military network information)

You're Wrong

Did you actually attempt to trace those "IP's" yourself, or even check the IP of ATS on your own?

Those mal-formed "IP addresses" do not exist and were part of an April-Fools joke played by a member three years ago.

You can do an actual trace here

The posts you referred to on other websites were nothing more than people who had mistaken a post made on April Fools day, with false information, and didn't bother to do even one minor bit of their own research before spreading false rumors about us.

For reference, the original 2004 post, made by someone who is now a Super Moderator, with clear "April Fools" indication, is available here

posted on 1-4-2004 @ 11:39 AM single this post 100 edit

I did a trace route on www.abovetopsecret.com... the Node Name is listed and maintained by the government.

IP Address

Node Name
Gov-bb21-lan-14
Gov-bb22-lan-15
Gov-bb23-lan-16

MS

Network Used
whois.nic.mil (for military network information)

(april fools)

Clearly, the "fool" is anyone who believes this information.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tvrodman

Good input. The more we heard the more the connections fit.

Are we in an Illuminati play book or is real life telling us something.

There was no re engineering from Tesla, since 1937 he was holding hands
with development of the century which by 1947 was on its way.

The teacher knows and 'they' were all taught by Tesla.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Btw, in case anyone is interested while I was at the x-conference last weekend, I met Jim Dilettoso, who is the Meier camp's touted image analyst.

Jim, who had been completely mischaracterized to me over the years, said flatly that he only examined 3-4 photos from Meier and said he DID NOT authenticate them, nor claim they were evidence of ET craft. He only stated they were unknown. (And emphasized that that result was with "the equipment we had available at the time)

When asked about the Wedding Cake photos, his answer was surprising - (knowing what he's been portrayed to us all as by Horn) - "Oh, those are clearly models."

David Biedny and I later interviewed him for the Paracast episode to air this weekend. I think you'd all be surprised what he has to say about Meier and the photos...he is not the hardnose supporter you'd imagine. In fact, far from it.

When we asked about Michael Horn and Jim's report on the Meier photos being shown online, Dilettoso's answer again was surprising-he said he couldn't comment on Horn, as he'd never met him, nor spoke with him. He also showed disdain for the report being shown online as some sort of authentication: "Why is he showing a report online that I did in the 1970's like I did it last week???" Thats almost verbatim what he said...and he wasn't particularly pleased.

Whats even better? I think the vast majority of our discussion with him, David got on his digital recorder for the Paracast - Jim was all too open to be on the show and speak from his perspective.

It's further solidified to me that no matter what your stance is on the case, you'll be misrepresented, and selectively quoted by it's "media Rep" in the U.S.

As shocking as it seems, Jim Dilettoso and I sat down for coffee last Sunday morning, talked music business and had a general good time. Me, and Jim Dilettoso...how surreal is that.

Now you cant make your mind up on a person after meeting them once, but I'll say this - Jim was very open and frank in talking to us about the case, and for that I give him credit.

You can read more on the X-Conference review on my site The Second Eclipse

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
All the fake saucers of Billy is amazing to think about.

What gigantic helicopter put it next to his house.

And the photo processing to put the saucer into the tree.
The photo I saw at the beginning of a Billy thread was very
clear unless fake.
If not a new fake, a Illuminati photo shop might have been
working with the best equipment to keep Billy going as far as they might
to make him look foolish.

Based on a static electric theory for saucer suspension, getting near trees
is not good.

Going into metal warehouses might be a no no.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Perhaps interesting for some, here is some additional info about Jim Dilettoso and his investigation of the Billy Meier pictures.

Criticism and controversy
[edit] The photographs and films
Other allegations include:
• Focus and light-direction problems are consistent with cut-and-paste and model work[18]
• A picture of his Pleiadian alien contact "Asket" was an actress from the Dean Martin TV Show[19]
However, in his detailed computer analysis of pictures Jim Dilettoso did not find any "focus and light-direction problems" and proved beyond reasonable doubt, on the ground of pixelization properties, that those pictures definitely were not made with rope and models and presented sizable objects of about 22 feet in diameter. Meier claims that these photos were altered by intelligence agencies and slipped into his collection in order to discredit his UFO case.

en.wikipedia.org...

Remembering what it took to research the Meier photos two decades ago
Written by: Jim Dilettoso, circa 2000
[Images omitted]
The UFO photos were the first I had ever seen. They amazed me. To his day, even, they're some of the most amazing photos of UFOs I’ve ever seen.
Some said the case was a hoax, but lab results differed. We persevered, though, and eventually had found many professionals, who under secrecy and non-disclosure agreements tested these UFO pictures. The secrecy was critical. These labs were not generally authorized to perform personal projects, like testing UFO pictures. So when other UFO researchers, hell bent on getting into the case, made inquiries into some of the places we had been, they would, as agreed, deny any involvement on their part in testing the Billy Meier UFO photographs. Although not one lab found the pictures to be a hoax, UFO clubs like APRO and the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) were claiming that it was a hoax, and debunker Kal Korff the natural champion.
The curiosity for me was why people claiming the Billy Meier story was a hoax would display so much passion. We discovered lies and deception from debunkers -- conspiracy and deception that would continue to the present day. And like all the major cases, there was a major effort to discredit everyone from Meier and his family to the investigators on the case -- including me, the guy behind the investigation.
Even though we found no evidence of a hoax, I still can see how the whole story sounds a little fishy. After hearing telepathic whispering, Meier, a one-armed farmer, rides his moped out into the woods to rendezvous with Semjase, a 400-year-old Pleiadian sage.

www.tjresearch.info...

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Thanks spacevisitor, this is fun to think about.

[• A picture of his Pleiadian alien contact "Asket" was an actress from the Dean Martin TV Show[19]]

Good time frame.. that might have been easy to pick out at the time.
A Swiss miss with a picnic was my better idea.

[Meier claims that these photos were altered by intelligence agencies and
slipped into his collection in order to discredit his UFO case.]

Oh thats good... counters my idea he was in with the Swiss Illuminati,
or does it.

[Some said the case was a hoax, but lab results differed. ...
Even though we found no evidence of a hoax, ...
moped out into the woods to rendezvous with Semjase, a 400-year-old Pleiadian sage]

Moped.. so dated.. a date made in Illuminati dis info heaven to put
ridicule in the story of a photographer who caught their saucer division
practice sessions.
The 8mm footage of sparky bright and black areas surrounding the
flying clams or saucers fit a high potential electrical source as much
as ever.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
so if he's a proven fake why are C2C wasting their time tonight?

Uhm.. People visit their website --> Click adds --> $$$$

I would do it too.

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks for the post mazzroth. I disagree that Billy "cake tin" Meier has been proven a fake.

Actually, I was under the impression that this was the 'common' assumption on ATS - That he is fake.

Those who have allegedly proven him a fake have only done so with alleged findings of nuts and bolts and shelving pins allegedly found on second, third or fourth generation photos posted on the web.

Well, a part from the hilarious pictures he usually posted, he stated that he was time traveling with the aliens, and photographed a flying dinosaur. This picture has *very clearly* been proven fake, since its taken from a book. Several threads on this here on ATS. How is that not a proof that he is a fake?

The man has taken a gazillion better photographs than any other person on this planet - How come *he* is the only person that has this connection with aliens? Ye ye, I know, several other also make these claims - But they don't post a gazillion photos that all look the same, and has been proven to be easy to fake!

No one allegedly finding Billy Meiers as a fake have ever been to Switzerland or ever talked to Bill Meiers face to face.

Well, if he were the only charismatic person being able to talk people into believing weird stuff, then he would be unique. But I'm sorry dude, we have quite a few thousand people that have had followers even though their claims and beliefs were ridiculous. Even more ridiculous than Billy Meiers.

But thanks for your post, as uninformed and lacking of facts as it may be.

And right back at ya!

[edit on 26/4/08 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I wouldn't bother wasting your time too much with trying to promote the Meier on ATS forum because you will be simply overwhelmed and hounded with great skepticsm and laughter like Michael Horn always is/was. Its only a few people/members there that were aliasing as all those people that were attacking Michael Horn in his discussions there. TerraX, Masonic Light, ect are PAID debunkers.

Michael would obviously know this. I take my hat to him for (still) trying though.

im #ing done, you guys disgust the # out of me, #ing lying sacks of #
, chow

I get paid? Shoot, why did I work this weekend? Langley is way behind with their paychecks! I reckon about 8 years, when I bought my first Mac. Thanks for reminding me Syndrah/Edward.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
You can read more on the X-Conference review on my site The Second Eclipse

Great work Jeff. Horn's misquotes and misrepresentations are fully exposed. The guy can go back to fingernail art and Sit&Get Fit excercises. That's where he belongs.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join