It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The upcoming chat with Dan Sherman(Above Black)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This should be good. I hope I have time to participate in this thing. I can think of a few different questions.

What questions will you ask him?

Obviously one is what is the reason you were discharged
I think we all know the reason.

I can't wait.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
"To put it bluntly, Sergeant Sherman, in the summer of 1960 your mother was visited by what the world commonly refers to as aliens."

"Random tests were being conducted on the general populace at the time to determine compatibility."

For as thin as the book is, it's a pretty good read.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
yeah, I have the electronic version of the book.

I liked the story. Wish there was some hard evidence that he could share with us.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
www.alternet.org...

Found this link that involves Mr. Sherman with Dr. Laura Schlessinger of all people.

[Edited on 2004-2-12 by DClark]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So has anyone heard when we are going to have this chat?????

Did it get cancelled?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
www.alternet.org...

Found this link that involves Mr. Sherman with Dr. Laura Schlessinger of all people.

I don't know about the aliens, but Laura Schlessinger scares the out of me !

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Let's come up with some good questions and vacuum the guy for info. I wonder why he felt compelled to defend Dr Laura - what's his stake in that issue? I've always thought this was the sort of hot-button issue that politicians use to exploit the public. The old good cop / bad cop routine to keep 'em befuddled and loyal to the established crooks. This alternet article has me wondering if he's a member of the perception management team.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I actually paid money and downloaded Sherman's e-book.

Here's what makes it intriguing and compelling and realistic to me: it's boring.

Alot of what he describes is bureaucratic, routine, perplexing and mundane. That is really how the military-intelligence complex works almost all of the time. Most of the people are not some Doctor Evil masterminds, and there aren't massive displays of might or darth-vader like bad guys. The people who work in it do it like an ordinary job and they do what they're told and they don't know what's going on in general.

It's much less James Bond, and much more Social Security Administration with buzz cuts.

Another interesting, but maybe less credible story, is the J-Rod alien story.

Why? Because the person involved is described as helping to build a *simulator* for a flying disk. A hoaxer would say something more dramatic like "I flew UFO's to the moon" or something. But in reality, if there had an actual program, the government would in fact go about the boring business of making a simulator because you do have to train people, and crashing expensive equipment does not look good to your superiors.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I know something that I want to ask him.

He needs to disclose where these PPD bases are located, at least which state.

That's just one of a few I would ask him.

top topics

join