It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who stabbed Kerry in the back?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well it is the inevitable question isn't it? Somebody leaked this info, first out of his camp' and then to the press.

I don't know why but I think Dean has something to do with this! I can see this guy just fuming over the turn of events, with Kerry leaving him in his dust coming from a distanct second place. Also, Deans supporters seem more radical and even a bit desparate. So who did the dirty deed if this story turns out to be true?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Well it is the inevitable question isn't it? Somebody leaked this info, first out of his camp' and then to the press.

I don't know why but I think Dean has something to do with this! I can see this guy just fuming over the turn of events, with Kerry leaving him in his dust coming from a distanct second place. Also, Deans supporters seem more radical and even a bit desparate. So who did the dirty deed if this story turns out to be true?

If its true then I dont think it really matters who leaked it. Politics can get dirty. Its just how the game is played.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
From the sounds of it with Clark stating that Kerry will implode and he being backed by Bill and Hillary I would have to say the Clintons.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
From the sounds of it with Clark stating that Kerry will implode and he being backed by Bill and Hillary I would have to say the Clintons.

Ok ok you got me. I leaked it.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Dean has just increased his attacks since learning of the Democrat's worst kept secret for over 5 years. Apparently everyone has known this since sometime in 1999...

On Drudge now: ...it was one reason the Gore vetters in 2000 shied away from Kerry as a running mate choice -- their conclusion that it wasn't bad enough to disqualify him, except for the fact that they couldn't risk it as they were trying so hard to distance themselves from Clinton's personal failings (note: Lehane worked for Gore at the time -- and briefly advised Kerry during this campaign). The Kerry camp has long expected to deal with this, and have assured party leaders they can handle it'...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Then it seems if your comments are correct RANT that Ms Kerry (if that is her name?) knows all about this and accepts this arrangement.

What kinda marriage is this guy in?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It was obviously a ransom held by a Bush supporter... and when the Democrats wouldn't quit witht the stupid 'Bush's military record' they spilled the beans on Kerry and the rest of the leftists

anyways it looks to like Matt Dudge agian is claiming tha the is the sole responsible person for this one.
As it is noted on the top of his special page.
www.drudgereport.com...

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by samfashow]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If this news is five years old it points to the leftist bias of the news media for not reporting this earlier instead of letting many democratic primary voters more or less waste their time and money. If I was a dumocrat I'd be really pissed off at the media and my party right about now.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The Clintons were behind it. Bill always jumps on the chance to expose someone else getting a BJ from an intern. Makes him more pallatable.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
If this news is five years old it points to the leftist bias of the news media for not reporting this earlier instead of letting many democratic primary voters more or less waste their time and money. If I was a dumocrat I'd be really pissed off at the media and my party right about now.

All your bias aside, WHY should Dems be pissed? Seriously? Are you mad the press didn't report Reagen and Dole as the whoring adulterers they were? Is it okay that they both married their Mistresses having cheated on first wives? Should Libby Dole have had a Scarlet "A" instead of an "R" on the ballot by her name?

Maybe you missed the decade we heard NOTHING but about Clinton affairs. The press is mostly fair, and if anything CONSERVATIVE.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
k.. while awaiting a internet showDAVID ICKE ON AIR -- "BREAKING OUT OF THE MIND MATRIX"
Wednesday 11 Feb. 2004: (it -interview David Icke mvd to Feb18

The David Icke Interview

David Icke is Alex Merklinger's Special Guest
Mysteries of the Mind, Wednesday 11th Feb 2004, 9.30p.m ET

Listen Live to Show
Audio URL: now will be Feb18
ftp.prmediacast.speedera.net...

I heard them saying that Dean is doing far better than any graphs or media would have you believe.. the matrix
factions for both parties do not want dean 's "Mr. Dean goes to washington2 quoting them sinve he really is out for good interets if people ? now definitely the republicans would do this to Kerry as weell?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I think we should be asking ourselves a more important question right now. It should be the other way around.

Who'd Kerry stab from the back?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal

Ditto man. They want Hillary to run in '08 cause of the hag factor.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Who has the most to gain by leaking it?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Who has the most to gain by leaking it?

Ah there ye be mate!

and who would that be?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Ah there ye be mate!

and who would that be?

Not Bush...

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Flinx,

on a rare occasion I have to agree with you. But I don't think the current white house fears Kerry as much as Democrats think he does.

top topics

join