It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carl Karcher ... Knight of Malta?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I can't believe not one of the anti-frats has reported on this yet!

Carl Karcher - the guy who started Carls Jr, owned Hardees and Green Burrito and started with just a simple hot dog stand - passed away last week.

At his funeral, I couldn't help but notice a bunch of guys in white capes with big red crosses on them, and one with a black cape with a Maltese cross in white on it. Oh, and they all had funny hats.

Mr. Karcher's coffin was covered with a red flag with a white maltese cross on it.

Picture I
Picture II
Photo Album from funeral

Aren't these the trappings of the legendary Order of Malta? A lay religious order of the Roman Catholic Church? A Society so exclusive that you can ONLY join if you're a captain of industry (in "business, law, medicine, academics, military, Foreign Service, government, philanthropy/charitable activities, etc."), and ONLY if you have a record of service in the Catholic Church. There are only about 12,500 Knights and Dames in the whole organization.

A secret society so exclusive it only allows you in if two others recommend you, you're Catholic, you're a leader in your business, and you've got cash.

They're like the freakin' Bilderberg of faternities! You'd think that the anti-frat / anti-religious / anti-powerful people standing around in groups talking ATSers would have been all over this by now!

Your pal,
Meat.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by mmmeat]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
It depends, is thier organization tied in any way shape or form to your organization? I'm going to have to do some research and see what I can find, nah....

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The Knights of Malta that post here are obviously not high enough level to know about the Papal Magic that is taught to the high level Knights by their shapechanging Reptilian overlords.

What rank was Carl Karcher?

[edit on 21-1-2008 by masonica_esoterica]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mmmeat

Nah. That's much too close to what they accuse Freemasonry of to be valid...

I've tried to get some discussion going about the Knights of Malta, as well as the Soveriegn Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem as well... but no one seems inclined to talk about that.

My guess as to why the anti's don't jump on it?

The Knights of Malta (as well as the SMOTJ) are one of those groups you really have to research to find out much about. You can't find ready-made diatribe to post about them, hence the "anti" folks have nothing to post.

If someone else didn't say it first, they're not likely to. It just goes to show the weakness of their research and knowledge on the topic of world Fraternal Orders in general. There are exceptions, of course.

$0.02.

P.S. I'd love to be a fly on he wall in one of their business meetings.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7
It depends, is thier organization tied in any way shape or form to your organization? I'm going to have to do some research and see what I can find, nah....

My organization? I barely have enough organization to remember to wash the reds separately from the whites.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by The Axeman

I do tend to concur with this; the antis do tend to be from the lock-step brown shirted cut-and-paste crowd.

One thing I didn't know about them is that they have their own, separate passport - supposedly a papal passport - which allows them far less scrutiny when passing through customs than a regular passport.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Sounds more like the york rite of freemasonry. Its not surprising, freemasons take their burial rites very seriously.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

This goes so far beyond Freemasonry it's almost laughable.

These are sovereign entities, with actual seats at the UN. Look it up.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I don't doubt what you're saying, but if you checkout these pics, you can see that the york rite of freemasonry has links with what they call the order of malta:

York Rite Ladder
Freemasonry Degrees

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Yes, I am aware of that fact. But the point here is that the Masonic Knights of Malta are similar in nomenclature only; they are not in any way, shape, form, or fashion connected with the actual Order of Malta. Similarly, the Masonic Knights Templar are not an any way connected to the Soveriegn Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem.

So this is not about Masonry, no matter how you slice it. This is beyond Freemasonry and seperate from it entirely.

These are invitiation-only organizations that have certain... requirements... that must be met in order to be invited to join.

This is not to say that they are bad, good, or otherwise; it is simply to point out that these organizations actually are players on the world stage, whereas Freemasonry is not.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
Yes, I am aware of that fact. But the point here is that the Masonic Knights of Malta are similar in nomenclature only; they are not in any way, shape, form, or fashion connected with the actual Order of Malta. Similarly, the Masonic Knights Templar are not an any way connected to the Soveriegn Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem

This is a great example (thanks axe) of where sloppy research or assumptions can cause problems. I have seen several times people confusing the two and arguing until they are (presumably) blue in the face that this is conclusive evidence for Tony Blair being a freemason (for example).

The (masonic) Knights of Malta are AKA Knights of St. John, and I would like to take this opportunity to point out the complete lack of any connection between them and the St. John Ambulance organization.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
I don't doubt what you're saying, but if you checkout these pics, you can see that the york rite of freemasonry has links with what they call the order of malta:

Dude, you're barking up the wrong tree. Based on your conjecture, even the Maltese Falcon flick has links to the Order of Malta.

And you'd be wrong.

The Order of Malta isn't related to Masonry. It's a sovereign entity with secret members, secret meetings, secret modes of recognition, secret power players, secret passports, and seats in power around the world.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Cark Karcher was a devout Catholic. In fact, there was a bit of a fuss about ten years ago when it became public that he donated heavily to anti-abortion groups.

One of his sons, Jerome Karcher, is a priest for the Orange County Diocese.

en.wikipedia.org...

He is indeed, or was, a member of the Knights of Malta.

www.the-tidings.com...

www.nndb.com...

www.nndb.com...

www.isaa.fr...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jadette
www.nndb.com...

I'm surprised this list doesn't have the antis up in arms. Politicians, spies, captains of industry, ambassadors who all meet secretly (not openly, like the Bilderbergs). Hmm...sounds to ME like these would be guys that should be looked at!

Anyone can become a Freemason - all you need is a check, a suit and a healthy interest in food. NOBODY can become a Knight of Malta ...

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mmmeat

Welcome to the paradox that is anti-Masonry.

When faced with something of substance to discuss, the intellectual midgets scurry like cockroaches when you turn on a light. There are exceptions to the rule; I have come across a few well researched and articulate persons who bore an ill opinion of Masonry... but they are a rare breed, indeed.

Best to keep with things they can copy-and-paste, and then refuse to support with any kind of intellectual currency.

I've looked into these organizations just about as far as an outsider can; that is to say, not very damned far.

Regards!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I was never implying that they were related.

I was offering up an alternative to the Knights of Malta. I was providing information to the thread that there are many organizations that use the Maltese Cross as a reference.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
I was never implying that they were related.

I was offering up an alternative to the Knights of Malta. I was providing information to the thread that there are many organizations that use the Maltese Cross as a reference.

Oh, so you were attempting to derail the discussion and pull Masonry into the thread just 'because,' eh.

I find that doubtful.

You could have easily said that the language of the universe - math - uses a '+' sign just like the Order of Malta ... but you didn't did you.

It is interesting to see how - when it's not a cut and paste straight-arm salute from the brownshirts - real investigation cannot be done.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I do not understand the necessity for hostility. I am trying to contribute to the thread. I think maybe there has been a misunderstanding.

I apologize.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I haven't seen anyone post the website for the Order of Malta yet, so here it is www.orderofmalta.org...

This is the website for the headquarters in Rome I believe, and there is a section where you can find out where the Knights of Malta are in your country.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I started a thread on this back in 2004, and after re-reading it, it does have some pertinent information in it.

Chief Counsellor did some excellent work in this thread.

It's funny to see how four years of research into such things can change a person's outlook... The first few posts read like I might have had a foil beanie on at the time.

Anyway, if there is interest: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join