It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Thomas Costello?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This guy used to work at Dulce base, disappeared and no news, was he killed like PHil Schneider?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I don't know, I've just heard of him now. I just read this whole thing and it's all very interesting and very scary. The more information I get, the clearer it becomes. I don't like one bit of it anymore.

Good find though, thanks.........I think. That's a lot of detailed information, that also holds true with what Phil Schieder said, to just make up out of thin air. I think its all true, and if its not, congradulations...you fooled me.

I hope he's okay. That can't be said for most of the other people comming out about this information.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I doubt he is alive but if he is he is probably not in the usa.

The dulce and krill pappers are a great read but I would take most of it with a grain of salt until there are more collaborators to verify stuff. I am not saying its bs...just saying some or a lot of the info seems exaggerated or made up to some degree.

Grays, reptillians, draconians, nordics, ufos, seven levels, men in black, etc...all I can say is WOW! What really bugs me is how do all these thousands of people enter and leave without arrousing suspicion? I read about underground tunnels and roadways but still seems far fetched.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Sorry...I think I am going off-topic here!

[edit on 26-1-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I doubt he is alive but if he is he is probably not in the usa.

The dulce and krill pappers are a great read but I would take most of it with a grain of salt until there are more collaborators to verify stuff. I am not saying its bs...just saying some or a lot of the info seems exaggerated or made up to some degree.

Grays, reptillians, draconians, nordics, ufos, seven levels, men in black, etc...all I can say is WOW! What really bugs me is how do all these thousands of people enter and leave without arrousing suspicion? I read about underground tunnels and roadways but still seems far fetched.

as far fetched as the subways around the world that are exactly the same thing as underground tunnels and roadways?

open your eyes

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I don't know what your trying to prove but I think you misinterpretated my post. I am not saying underground tunnel systems are uncommon. Obviously there are hundreds of these around the world but I don't know of any that span nations or hundreds if not thousands of kms underground and link underground bases...this is the uncommon part!

Also would you mind answering how thousands of employees can enter/exit these underground bases without arrousing suspicion?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I don't know what your trying to prove but I think you misinterpretated my post. I am not saying underground tunnel systems are uncommon. Obviously there are hundreds of these around the world but I don't know of any that span nations or hundreds if not thousands of kms underground and link underground bases...this is the uncommon part!

Also would you mind answering how thousands of employees can enter/exit these underground bases without arrousing suspicion?

Well, if you enter via Area 51, who's gonna see you? And since they are all connected, you can. I also assume that area 51 is not the only secure area on the planet that civilians are not allowed.

When you have such an elaborate network of underground tunnels and bases like many say they do, it wouldn't be very hard to cover almost anything up.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
supposedly, he's in central america in some village that lacks the basic services that's why it's so lowkey
go figure
he¡s actually learned a bit of spanish

new topics

top topics

join