It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush to rush bill to get Warcrime Immunity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Stunning isn't it that this passed into law and most of us had no idea. Well, what's passed into law can be repealed.

But what is the point. Cheney is moving to an Arab kingdom once he's out of office, and the Bush family will be making their way to the new country they plan to ruin - Paraguay.

Bush isn't smart enough to have thought this up on his own -- it must have erupted from the diabolical bowels of Cheney, Rove, or Bush Sr.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brawk
GOD to Bush and crew =
G for Gold
O for Oil
D for Drugs

GOD to me

G ood
O rderly
D irection

I like that better! I think it would actually work, too!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brawk

Originally posted by Incarnated
stop fooling yourselfs!

If there was anything such as a "NWO" Bush wouldn't be rushing to pass that bill.

That is just about the dumbest statement I have ever read on any forum anywhere...

You need to get out more.
JK

IMO...we NEED a NEW world ORDER.

The one we have is old and chaotic and it hasn't worked for our benefit for at least 7,000 years that we know of...

Personally I see that as our only hope - when the concept is properly understood; not according to the propaganda we are fed in order to make us fear even the potential for improvement through drastic change!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
YIKES

double post

my bad
:shk:

[edit on 1/21/2008 by queenannie38]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
Don't make me laugh. Bush is going to be tried, and hung.

MY GOD!!! I can't wait for that one.
It won't come soon enough for me.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

stop fooling yourselfs!
If there was anything such as a "NWO" Bush wouldn't be rushing to pass that bill.
He knows He might have overstepped there...

I think Bush is trying to cover all the bases, maybe, just maybe
he thinks he's gonna be hung BEFORE the NWO can make
their power play. Bush is scared. Have you seen all the grey hair
he has accumulated since becoming president. My dad use to tell
me that aggressive grey hair onset is due to stress or worry. And
he is worried.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by drflux
well bush can pardon anyone in our government and they wont be prosecuted.

just wait ,,,, the day before Bush leaves office
Scooter Libby will get pardoned as well.
He won't do it right now cuz he'd get too much
blowback from the media.

What an a$$hole to be able to do anything you want
and pardon whoever you want even if it's treason.

I wonder if any country in the world would invade the US
and rid us of our unwanted gubment cuz I think we need a
regime change. Isn't that exactly what Bush did to Iraq ??
Somebody needs to do it here as well as we have weapons
of mass destruction AND have used them. That's a fact !!!

Come on Secret Service .... just let me in the ring with Bush
for 3 minutes. Bare knuckles of course. The outcome:

"The Eagle has landed ............ on his a$$"

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
When you have the entire supreme court stacked with your cronies, it's pretty easy to get away with anything and not be held accountable. These guys are the most corrupt bunch of thugs in the history of this country, bar none.

Like said earlier, the only way he will ever face charges is if he steps onto foreign soil of a company with the cajones to go after him.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Personally I see that as our only hope - when the concept is properly understood; not according to the propaganda we are fed in order to make us fear even the potential for improvement through drastic change!

properly understood ???
you can't be serious
how can wiping out 80% of the population be a good thing??

That means 4 out of 5 people die.

but maybe I'm missing your point. It appears to be genocide
to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I think I'm having one of those 'told you so' moments....
Bush 'Unsigns' War Crimes Treaty
Apparently being in a position of power in the US Government gives you the ability to simply 'Unsign' treaties and agreements. I just got off the phone with my subprime pirating mortgage company, I thought about just telling them that I wanted to unsign my agreement to pay them, but then I'm not the POTUS so unfortunately I'm obligated to my agreements.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays
properly understood ???
you can't be serious
how can wiping out 80% of the population be a good thing??

That means 4 out of 5 people die.

but maybe I'm missing your point. It appears to be genocide
to me.

hmmm....and/or maybe I am missing yours!

what do you mean, exactly?
how does a new world order = 80% population decimation?
or genocide?

the new order I have in my mind is one of peace and truth rather than war-mongering and racial oppression and poverty!

A change from what we know NOW.

you see?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

stop fooling yourselfs!

He knows He might have overstepped there...

Why do you capitalize he as if Bush is some sort of God?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
When you say to stand up and fight back are you taking into consideration that i'm still in the middle of my vh1 special? People are busy with other things. I'd love to get up and get into the whole fight the NWO mood, but my popcorn is done and I have to IM my buddy in peorto rico.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ent of the peoplez

Hope you've never spelled Puerto* Rico out to your buddy.

Originally posted by queenannie38

The one we have is old and chaotic and it hasn't worked for our benefit for at least 7,000 years that we know of...

Really?

Do you suppose it hasn't worked because the public has been too apathetic to keep checks and balances in place? That the people you defend actual take advantage of apathy and the system to exploit? Does that mean the system is no good or that people need to learn to pay attention more?

I am not a subscriber of this NWO idea, however, I'm glad they are there watching for any signs of it. Think of how regulated your life is currently. I can't imagine it being any worse. If your plates expire you get a bill, if your license expires you get a bill, if want to open a business you have to apply for a sole-proprietorship or some sort of corporation license.

Most things are already regulated by the government. If this power were to come into place, it would only continue but on a more tedious level. Cameras on every street corner. Data mining systems that are used to prevent crimes will have a digital profile of you - do you even understand the implications of that? Actually, the data mining and digital profiles have already begun.

I just think you and others who have the idea "I'm a good person so it won't affect me, only people who are bad" are ignorant to the truth.

If you allow your rights to be trampled... they will be. You not only allow it, but have stated that you invite it.

*Edited to add:

I left a major part out. Not only will the government regulate every detail of your life - though hard to picture what else they could regulate more than they do now - and data mine to profile you, but you also need to remember for the government you want to be effective they will have to operate without question. This is much like the current administration we have.

The government will answer to no one. The difference is, the administration is wrong right now. No one has held them accountable for it. There are too many beaurocrats stifling any progress or investigation. However, with your government, no investigation or questioning is appropriate.

And I must say, you should brush up on your history skills. It's my worst subject and I can tell you that this system of government is not "old and failing". It's new. It's up and coming. I believe you are confusing democracy/republics with monarchy and dictatorship?

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Sublime620]

**Edited one more time to add:

I think this question really seperates people's ideals:

Do you believe driving is a right or a privilege? Hint: We are currently told it's a privilege.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wouldn't treason be the whole 9/11 situation, or the anthrax scare?

VIDEO: History Channel Admits Anthrax Attacks an Inside Job

If we could prove that Bush or Cheney had prior knowledge of either incident, wouldn't it be treason then?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join