It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of E.T.'s at Area51?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Oh what, I was actually starting to think this might have been amazing, but no. Stupid hoaxers

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I saw the part 2 video and it didn't impress me at all, for all we know it can be a robot. Did you guys ever watch alien movies? Their so much better than this. And the way this is filmed... Whoever filmed could've filmed the Alien instead of just its face don't you think?

We have to be smarter than this. It is almost impossible to smuggle out anything from Area 51. Have you ever seen the Discovery Channel documentary? They board unmarked planes, get checked before they enter, check before they leave. Their not allowed luggage. I mena come one... Hoaxers can come up with better stories than that. And they can also film a little better too.

This is a complete hoax, I don't know how anybody can actually fall for this... It's filmed like a documentary about how the Alien is getting mistreated at home ( Like some sort of Maury Povich clip before he actually presents the victim....)

-Jimmy-

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
This is a complete hoax, I don't know how anybody can actually fall for this...

I'm a gullible bastard

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The YouTube Video poster has just removed all of these videos.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I just noticed it said video was removed by user. I am glad I downloaded it just for the heck of it.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
uk.youtube.com...
here's his latest and only video now online
it's 30 seconds long and consists of:

Aliens are not
real! there
are no ufo's

About This Video
Uncle Sam wants you to know that there are no aliens or UFO's.
Added: 21 January 2008
Category: Entertainment
Tags: area51 ufo alien come all retards

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDead
uk.youtube.com...
here's his latest and only video now online
it's 30 seconds long and consists of:

Aliens are not
real! there
are no ufo's

About This Video
Uncle Sam wants you to know that there are no aliens or UFO's.
Added: 21 January 2008
Category: Entertainment
Tags: area51 ufo alien come all retards

The link does not work for me, might want to check what you posted.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
well, if someone wants to see the video if it can't be found. I have it backed up on my laptop and CPU's and I can email it to you. Just play it in your Real Player or Adobe Flash.

I know people are saying it's fake and it probably is, but it looks pretty damn cool and strange.

good job whomever has done it.

Needless to say, I keep a large storage of UFO's video on my wireless hard drive. I have been keeping a large collection over the past two years.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

Thanks InfamousOne. I guess I did not have my facts straight either, it's not his only video online. But it was uploaded 41 minutes ago, here is his user space on youtube:
www.youtube.com...
hopefully this works..

The video I was talking about is called New Alien Information and is his newest.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphA1551

where can i go to see this video, every time i try to check this video out it says video has been removed by user , whats up with that fellow aliens

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

hi , yeah i cant find this video anywhare , if you can email it to me , it would be great , im at (*snip* )
thanks a million

====
Mod Edit:
Please do not post your own personal information. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit here can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit, and may remove it at our discretion.

[edit on 11/4/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearehere
reply to post by AlphA1551

where can i go to see this video, every time i try to check this video out it says video has been removed by user , whats up with that fellow aliens

U2U your email to me and I will email it to you.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
oh wow, really? this thing is still going? lol
guess the mods are off today.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The video looked really shoddy imo. The editing was a blatant poor recreation of a worn film, from a cheap effects program. I'm surprised this is still going too. Hasn't it been debunked anyway? I refrained from posting at first, because I thought it would not recieve so much 'positive' attention.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
The video looked really shoddy imo. The editing was a blatant poor recreation of a worn film, from a cheap effects program. I'm surprised this is still going too. Hasn't it been debunked anyway? I refrained from posting at first, because I thought it would not recieve so much 'positive' attention.

How has it been debunked? Did I miss something?

I am not saying its real and I think it is a good fake because there is just not enough showing.

Did someone admit to it being fake or take credit?

It' amazes me how quickly people write the word "Debunked" in a thread and a lot of people don't even continue reading farther.

So, can someone point me to me where it's be debunked instead of speculating?

[edit on 21/1/2008 by TheInfamousOne]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne

So, can someone point me to me where it's be debunked instead of speculating?

[edit on 21/1/2008 by TheInfamousOne]

This post from Sickscent.

Once he posted that people researched his claim and proved it further down pages 6 / 7.

Game over.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Just go back a page and read from there backwards. I don't want to copy/paste it all.

Edit: What fooffstarr said.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Xeros]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Wish it was legit, I have to say the glow effect debunks it for me... look very hard at the glow and you will notice it doesnt actually move with the eyes, so it looks superimposed to me. Nice try, but yeah no money shot.

But the last bit with the child alien is freakingly real looking.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeros

Hey, haven't you heard?

Aliens don't blink!

j/k!

*drums fingers waiting for the *HOAX* tag to be applied*

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Sigh. So many hoaxes, so little time. Does anyone know where there is any film that depicts aliens that is considered possibly real? I sure don't.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join