It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of E.T.'s at Area51?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
All I can say is that if it’s fake……it’s a damn good one…..these are the kind of people who could be working for special effects Hollywood…….

If it’s real…..then for the first time…..ever…..we are able to see actual aliens from another planet…..now that is something else…….

ummm I’ve got a question…….how did this get on Youtube anyway……..how did the person get this video in which resulted in them uploading it onto Youtube…?

[edit on 21-1-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Can't wait to find out more about these video's.

Maybe somebody can research on that information in that one vid. that shows what was in that box.

But I'm sure this whole story has been fabricated nevertheless, it IS entertaining!

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I watched the second YouTube one on the original message of the post... I really don't like being a naysayer or a denier, but it does look a bit processed. The graininess looks digital, even the alien itself looks like it has been generated digitally.

Regardless, I have an urge to punch it in the face...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hey, did the youtube guy remove the explanation bit? I see it back on page two of this thread but don't see it on youtube anymore.

Anyway, I found the patch that is seen on the coat in the chest, it's an Army air force patch from a division that carried out bombing operations starting in 1944. They went on to drop the two nukes on japan. You can see the patch and a little history here a little ways down the page.

The first hit I got on Colonel Morris G Robbins (the guy with the camera permit) was to a Marine who commanded the Marine Helicopter Training Group 40 (MHTG-40) Could be others I spose, but here and here's that info.

He's also referenced somewhere in here it seems but I haven't found it yet. I'll keep looking.

Then I looked into Carl Sheid and little rock from the envelope, I hit on this which is sorta interesting. Carl was an army man in WWII and his wife eventually became a senator in '76. Again, may not be the guy, but who knows...

Eh, It's kinda a maze in here. I'm still not buying it so far.

*edit-bad link

[edit on 1/21/2008 by thebeard]

[edit on 1/21/2008 by thebeard]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
All I can say is

To me I see lots of facial similiarities between this video and the Alien Interview.

This video also shows them blinking their eyes!

Fantastic find!

yeah the blinking of the eyes gives it that bit more credibility, but ya never know tho mate its 2008 and technology has advanced, could be a doctored video.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
thebeard,

Great start! I will try to work on this tomorrow but it's going to be fun just tracking down the information on all of this ... like who are the real producers and creator's of these films. Lol... Maybe someone should check out what Santilli's been up to lately. ho,ho,ho...

Thanks for getting started on it!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Something tells me this may be authentic. The faces seem alive and muscles moving..eyes blinking. If it's a hoax, then someone went thru a lot of trouble faking a 12 seconds video to distribute it free on Youtube.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Snooping around 351Nova's profile I've found an interesting video which tells us more about the videos origins

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
My opinion is that this video is a fake, I am pretty certain that the grays don't blink or even shrink/widen in different light conditions. This has pushed some to believe that the Grey is actually a "spacesuit" or androids of some form.

But then I could be wrong too.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Thats an ineresting opinion, could I ask on what grounds you think greys don't blink or refous their eyes ?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
okay, first of all, I just figured out what Imho meant. Its been two stinking months. Is there a list of these somewhere?
Secondly, about this video. I think that it is faked, but let me debunk some debunkers, mostly because I so want it to be real!
I know that the camera shots are short clips, but try and imagine this scenario. Assuming that these are on one reel, recorded in order, maybe they were a smuggled shot? maybe the photographer took shots outside of his orders, just to have his own "proof". I guess I believe the story to be a little too storybook, and the shots to be really well done, as far as clarity. Its either a really good hoax, for disinfo or promotional purposes, or similar to the redsox three years ago, and the Pats this year, some storybook tales do happen.
-Jason
okay, just saw that video of the stuff the guy had? does anyone see on the money he is holding up, that it looks like our 5 dollar bill, with Jap........ .... Ment written on the top, and five pesos on the bottom. what the hey?
[edit on 21-1-2008 by jasonjnelson]

[edit on 21-1-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by eRauzed

Thats an ineresting opinion, could I ask on what grounds you think greys don't blink or refous their eyes ?

Well I am an avid ufo researcher, I don't think I've read any account of grays blinking their eyes. I have also encountered an alien (wasn't a gray) and didn't see it blink the whole time.
Moreover if they are ET beings, why should they have very human like similarities? We blink to moisturize our eyes, maybe they dont need it or have another mechanism.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The items could be authentic props from the Hellboy series, and the clips could be portions of footage shot for flashback purposes in the upcoming movie, Hellboy II: The Golden Army.

Keep in mind Hellboy (as the story goes) was summoned through an interdimensional portal opened by the German Nazis in 1944. Somebody from the studio could be having a little fun with props -- or these clips could be lead-up teasers for Hellboy.

The film scratches I can almost guarantee were added rather easily with After Effects (or equivalent software) after the finished render. The FX in the alien clips remind me of the effects used in Abe Sapien's face in the first movie. An alien flashback would tie in rather nicely given the occult histories of all the characters in the story.

Just an idea, I have no proof, I have not been able to identify any of the items in the 'smuggled' clip, and I have no inside info. It's just worth assuming that this is advertising given it's tantalizing vagueness.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Originally posted by Palasheea

Just analyzed this clip.

Sorry about my previous statements on this one but there are some interesting things about this short video that I find intriguing.

Was it a demon dog ?

That it looks like you helium? Is that what you're asking?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I also just noticed the search tags attached to the 4 minute 'smuggled' video

Tags: ufo alien space area51 gray come all retards

Click on the video again.

uk.youtube.com...

Notice the last 3 words in the tags. Whoever posted the clips, they're most certainly having a laugh.

Still could be a teaser for a movie, but it's a hoax for sure.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
After examining the footage many times I think this is a fake. It really doesn't look real to me at all, the perfect youtube alien video! If you look at part 3, 15-16seconds in, I think I can see a small light bulb in the Aliens left eye (on the right for us) I'm quite sure aliens don't come with bulb fittings, do they?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Point taken, thanks for your insight

Anyone seen that video I posted up yet ?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
He's updated his tags and removed the words 'come all retards' to include less abrasive terms (after I messaged him about reference to retards).

Current Search Tags (bold represents new tags): ufo alien space area51 gray short film trailer video game commercials advertising entertainment news performing arts web series

Now his tags lean more towards promotion purposes.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I have yet to see a 'smuggled top secret video' of anything let alone ET's.

Many have claimed to have such videos in the past, more so now with the Internet... none have ever been substantiated.

My questions to you who believe this and others like it are genuine;

With Government Secrets being the utmost importance to Security issues, why do so many claim to have video/documents of said secrets.

On one hand the governments get blamed for going to the ends of the earth to 'cover up' secret events or even have people mysteriously silenced through nefarious means, basically they will let nothing stand in their way to hide the truth.

With this and many others, it depicts the Government and its agencies as being truly incompetent and allowing a vital piece of evidence get broadcast to be seen by millions.... you can't have it both ways.

So I have to ask, why then are there so many people just randomly coming across this stuff?

IMO, if its truly that Top Secret, you and I will never know about it.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
My first post!!
I was browsing youtube today and came across this and i must admit at first i was excited, but then I noticed something in 'smuggled out of Area 51 Part 3'
If you look closely at the bottom right you can just about make out the blurred words Alien Abduction which for me means this is from one of the many Alien Abduction documentaries in other words they are Re-Constructions made for T.V

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join