It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of E.T.'s at Area51?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

*drums fingers waiting for the *HOAX* tag to be applied*

I agree whole heartedly.
Send in the mods....

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
ATS, great freaking job on this video. Wow, I guess this why we are here.

I have two questions remaining. I've followed every post, and post link on this thread. I watched every WE video, and it's pretty much a no brainer here that this is bunk, but there are two things bothering me. The video about the young ET? The one where it seems shy and hides, and the question about Greys blinking.

I have been able to correlate every scene in the youtube video to a corresponding scene on WE, but that one scene with the little shy ET is not there. Observer 50 says she saw it, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. ATS, help me find it please. I'll be onboard 100% with a hoax.

The other thing that bothers me is does anyone have any information on hybrids? Do they blink? We know that Greys have lenses, and supposedly we back engineered night vision from thier leses from what we found in Roswell. But, do we know about hybrids, and do they blink?

Before we write this all off, can we please tie up these loose little ends? I know this youtube video is crap, but those two questions, IMHO, have not been answered.

Thank you in advance.

edit for sp.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The video's aren't on youtube anymore are they posted anyware else?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Where can i see this video? Does anyone has this vid? someone can upload it?
Didn't had time enough to check the internet.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Popcorn playah

Go back one page and ask the TheInfamousOne. He may have mercy on you and e mail it to you. Other than that, it's going to have to resurface.

Good luck hunting!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Mod's before you write this off as a hoax please answer my post.

I thank you in advace.

edit for sp.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Well how would you propose we go on about finding "answers" to those questions. First of all, there might not even be any such thing as "hybrids" or "greys" (even though a lot of supposed abductees have stated that plus military commanders etc.), but there is still nothing conclusive to be seen and lastly even if we accepted greys and hybrids how could we possibly find out if their eyes blink?

Man I have to say, I am becoming more and more cynical as time progresses and more "fakes" or whatever are exposed. It annoys the hell out of me with all this sh*t out there, ufo and alien sigthing reports, supposed videos of ufos or aliens, military insiders "confirming" it, the government cover-ups or even just inconsistensies and in the end it all comes down to belief, is it real or fake!? It f'ing sucks!

[edit on 22-1-2008 by AlphA1551]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Again, I have correlated all scenes from the youtube video with the WE videos. The one scene with the young ET is missing from any WE videos posted on thier website. Please help me find that footage.

Can you help me do that? It would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance.

edit for sp

[edit on 22-1-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
And now all the vids are gone... dang, late to the thread again...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I didn't get to see the videos either, as like many I was late to the thread. I'm willing to accept the explanations that it's a hoax based on people seeing the same footage in a television series.

That kind of debunking is welcome. However, what I would be unwilling to believe is debunking based upon what the debunker "would have done" in that situation. Or, "if it had been me" scenarios. Woulda, coulda, shoulda buddy.

Also, all this talk about short, badly filmed clips being "unlikely" coming from the military/government or whatever is really poor debunking. I don't know about all of you but I clearly remember grade-school and sitting through god knows how many film-strips (yes, actual film strips on a projector. Jesus, am I old?) from the 50's, 60's, and 70's about everything: agriculture, history, civics etc. And a lot of them were really bad, and poorly shot, with weird clips mixed in that were very short and you couldn't figure out how they related to what was going on. Just because as a species we're fairly decent at video documentation now doesn't mean we always have been.

But yeah, if these clips were in a WE channel series it's obviously a hoax.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Gotta say, i want to see this vid now

sounds really interesting,even though its 99% a fake

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Gotta say, i want to see this vid now

sounds really interesting,even though its 99% a fake

oh and Theinfamousone Would you mind sending me the footageto [email protected]
Thanks in advance,John

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga

You can still see the videos here:

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

or go to:

www.disclose.tv...

Under title: Smuggled out of Area 51 Part 1 and 2

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Originally posted by Quazga

You can still see the videos here:

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

or go to:

www.disclose.tv...

Under title: Smuggled out of Area 51 Part 1 and 2

Ok, thanks...!

LOL Yeah I just saw this exact same footage on WE the other night on the abducted series.

Ok, total hoax

Now I understand why they were removed on youtube, because of copyright infrningement. Whoever made these, tivo'ed the show from last week and then ran it through a filter. Crazy

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I tell you what, the first video was eh...., but the second one with the alien that was actually blinking it's eyes was pretty interesting.

If the second video is a hoax, it's very good special F/X.

Peace

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Very close encounters of the third kind with the little fellas blinking that way, although we know it's a hoax it's nice to solve the riddle and for sheer entertainment value it's pretty interesting to watch, maybe they look like that in RL. Watching Dan Aykroyd unplugged at the moment, highly recommend it. Just him talking with footage, he talks a really good game too..

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
That blinking is seamless, about as lifelike as it gets.

Not saying it's an actual alien, but like I've said many times before, a real alien could be presented to us and our first response will always be "hoax". It's a defense mechanism.

Peace

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
That blinking is seamless, about as lifelike as it gets.

Not saying it's an actual alien, but like I've said many times before, a real alien could be presented to us and our first response will always be "hoax". It's a defense mechanism.

Peace

Gah.

Doc, i respect your posts, but please read the whole thread before posting! It hasn't been called a hoax, it has been PROVEN a hoax.

These are pieces of 're-enactment' footage from a documentary.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

First of all, every freakin' piece of alien footage that's been presented on this website has been proven a hoax. If there's one that hasn't, please be kind enough to lead me to it. Second, I gave up reading ten page (hell, two page) threads about aliens long ago since the prevailing opinion is ALWAYS the same.

Nowhere in my posts did I say the aliens were real. Maybe you should be the one who "reads".

Peace

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Please delete this entire thread and all my posts!!

This turned out to be a scam, so I don't see the point in keeping it...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join