It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of E.T.'s at Area51?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hi there!

Found this interesting footage at youtube (of course
), which supposedly depicts footage of E.T's at Area 51. It was posted by the user "351Nova" and states "smuggled out of Area 51". It was shot on an 8mm camera and depicts what seems to be 2 types of "greys" and a baby "grey". Now it's always possible, this is a fake but just thought it was interesting and would like to post it and hear some opinions on it.

E.T.'s at Area 51?

Part 2 - the interesting one

Part 1

There are 3 seperate clips posted, one showing part 1 and another showing part 2 and a third showing the 2 clips together. Though the first part I'm sceptical about, the other part is the interesting one.

Essentially, to get to the heart of the matter (if it's real or not), one must know how to manipulate 8 mm camera footage etc.. If this footage has not been tampered with (though hard to tell when you don't have the original) there is (of course) always the possibility of dummies being used, though IMHO, intutively, I sense this is real.

Anyway what do you guys make of it?

Btw, sorry if this has been discussed before.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by AlphA1551]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The link for the video doesn't work

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
URL to vid is broken.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
There you go, new here so posted the entire url instead of just the video number.

Dammit, it says "video no longer avaliable", though the youtube link below still works, how can I fix this?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I see the vid now. I guess the guy who sneaked it out of A51 brought it to the UK to upload, hehehe. Looks like movie footage from the 1950's...kinda funny.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberSEAL
I see the vid now. I guess the guy who sneaked it out of A51 brought it to the UK to upload, hehehe. Looks like movie footage from the 1950's...kinda funny.

at 00:26-00:29 you see a zoom in and zoom out motion, not '50s tech. The title says it's super 8mm?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
That's really creepy! I've not seen that footage before. I am not a professional, so I can't add anything as to the vailidity of the film.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberSEAL

Yeah well his country name also says "North Korea"... (Edit, sorry thought you meant his user info, btw that says Detroit and his country North Korea)

Well the 1950's would fit with with Roswell I suppose. Still from a sceptical point of view, that's a valid point. Why an 8mm film, you would suppose that if this is from Area 51 and the do have footage of E.T.'s (they probably have a #load), why was it an 8mm film that got smuggled out? Which just happens to be without color or sound and of quite poor quality?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
idont know but seems set up some how. plus the filming is bad, i mean why zoom in and out on the faces? the video has embedding disabled but here's the link. youtube video.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by miguelbmx]

[edit on 20-1-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
All I can say is that video sure is weird! Hoax or not, it's weird, man!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hmmm apparently (according to Wikipedia), the super 8mm camera was developed in 1965 though it was not possible to add sound to it before 1973, which makes this footage from somewhere between the above.

Super 8 mm film - Wikipedia

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
wow that is the strangest alien video ever.
it almost seemed like they were witnessing the birth of an alien baby ?..
seemed pretty real to me (no expert here) but if fake its the best one ever imho

is there more ?.....

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
These three parts of the video might be actually real.

I've heard / read people witnessing the alien encounter and stating that their eyes were big and glowing. And this statement seems to match one of the aliens in the video perfectly.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Well the text to the 3 parts read...

Part 1 reads: "smuggled out of Area 51 super 8mm film"

Part 2: "smuggled out of Area 51 this super 8mm B&W film shows alien-human type child maybe playing with the person filming ?"

part 3: "Super 8mm film shows alien child being removed from human host and then half human half alien child at play and maybe ageing."

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
All I can say is

To me I see lots of facial similiarities between this video and the Alien Interview.

This video also shows them blinking their eyes!

Fantastic find!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphA1551

it sure did look like a birth and then they were showing the baby.

wonder if it was the same baby ?

not sure how they could sneak something out of area51

makes me think this is being released on purpose

if it was real i am sure the goverment would have shut the video down so that makes me think its either fake or they let it out for some way of beginning disclosure ??

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
From watching the second video I'm somewhat torn on what to think. There is nothing about the third alien that really stands out as legitimizing this, and it could easily be a fake. The other two however do raise some interesting questions. They definitely seem to be living entities, and I'm pretty sure you can see the veins in the face of the second one. I think this is definitely worth examining more in-depth.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The eyes look great, but the ret of it just looks fake. Waxy or plasticy. then again, greys are described as waxlike...

The only thing I can say about this,a bout most youtube videos, is that it's "made" perfectly for the internet. It has the greys, an abduciton, and a hybrid in the span fo kless than half a minute. It can be watched quickly and spread.

The military isn't going to make a 15-second video of aliens. It'll film the whole thing. So if the guy smuggled this out, he did a hell of alot of editing.

Also, it's jsut so damn grainy. We've all seen footage from WWII, and most of it is of better quality than this. And those guys are running around in the mud getting shot at. I would imagine the government would be using the highest qualtiy cameras and film to document this stuff, not some bargain camera.

I'm saying hoax. Cool hoax though.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

My thoughts exactly, there are tremendous personal implications, if one believes this footage to be real... Also as Solarstorm wrote about the eyes blinking, that would be pretty hard to make dummies do, if this is from the 1960's...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I personally think the quality is too good to come out of the 1950's and I think the glow or aura around their eye is another looked kind of faked or computerized

- then again what do I know about cameras...

[edit on 20-1-2008 by skyblueff0]

Hey I didn't know this was from an interview, me being the jerk I skipped to the last part (part 7) i think....im gonna watch the whole episode after this....

Wait no its not....the interview was this one: uk.youtube.com...

SORRY GUYS...i just accidentally clicked on a related link.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by skyblueff0]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join