It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video!!! Of Texas UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
ET....if you're reading these posts, thanks for the airshow.
May we please hae another one?
More of us are looking up into the sky now.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

i think its a fake, notice how the person shooting the footage has no reaction to it, and as the camera moved the object kinda moved along with the camera as the person moved, in my opinion fake

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kilgour
I think the smaller UFO is actually 2 drops of condensation outside the window.
The first captured at the beginning of the footage and moves with the force of the plane to the right and down a bit, the second droplet at about 8 seconds in.
I think the big light is just a reflection but cool footage,thanks

Nice to see a voice of reason. I'm starting to get a little worried that some people are just clawing for anything.

The window texture is easy to see, as is the condensation, ice crystall or glass defect seen as the 'UFO', the dark object darting around is an artifact of the plexiglass sheid over the main cabin window.

Come on..let's save our energy for something serious.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Odd how with the high number of people seeing this so few have video of this event.

maybe there was no time ...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
if u notice the big bright light is allway's under that cloud.
wich is made of water.
could be the sun or even the floodlight from the plane.

the little one that shoot's of the screen on the right is odd though.
i didnt see any cloud that would cause a reflection.
maybe the glass from the plane window someone walked behind him made the light flicker and give the look as if it moved.

but i got no proof just sayign i think it was the sun or a light from a plane in the cloud's causeing a reflction.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

The light going around the aircraft focuses into a reflective point and moves with the aircraft. It is not a UFO. I have thousands of hours of pilot time in heavy aircraft. It is a perfectly normal occurrence. Sorry. Keep looking, tho. I believe in UFOs, too.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

nothing there to reply to.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
It's a common optical effect known as a 'Glory'. See this site for a full explanation and more examples: Glory

WG3

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The youtube comment states the video was made Jan 13th over Texas, the original sighting was Jan 8th ?!?

As for the glow in the video, it too is reflecting or moving at several hundred mph's, seemingly the same speed as the camera itself.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
All of you that claim that it is merely a reflection occuring in the glass window or lens of the camera - are delusional. I'm sorry but that's my take. I'm not saying it's nothing else than the other explanations - such as airliners, balloons etc. but it IS NOT a glass reflection inside the plane. It is just that clear. CGI is a better bet...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
LOL the replys here are hillarious. Really.

The really small white dot on the left of the video that you people claim "flys away really fast" is just a drop of water on the outside of the jet's window. The only reason it appears to be moving is because the camera is zooming in, and the drop of water is moving out of the frame.

It has the illusion of being gone when the camera zooms back out, because the angle changed and the light is no longer reflecting it. Or simply, the air from the jet made it slide away.

Also, that black thing you people swear is an unexpected UFO is only a smear of dirt on the glass. You can see it, blurry, before the camera zooms in. When the camera zooms in, the camera also was moved upward to look downward. This put the smear of dirt just in view for a nice closeup shot, next to the bright light. When the camera zooms back out, and the camera is moved back down, the dirt goes back to where it was.

The only thing odd in the entire video is the bright white light, the center of attention. It can not be a reflection of light on the window, because the angles that the camera moves shows it is external to the jet, and not on the jet. It has "depth". Also, jet windows are doubled, we would see two light relfections...

Also, its not a cabin light, because if it was, it would need to be halogen or LED, and im sure they only use regular filiment light bulbs in those jets. It would be more dim, and more yellow.

Also, it can't be a light on the camera, it would move with the camera if it was.

I am still on the fence, and can't quite figure out what it is. I have seen "second suns" in clouds before myself, but they never EVER look so pefectly round. The object has depth to it, and looks like a sphere. I don't think clouds make sphere's to often.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by ALLis0NE]

[edit on 22-1-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
LOL the replys here are hillarious. Really.

The only thing odd in the entire video is the bright white light, the center of attention. It can not be a reflection of light on the window, because the angles that the camera moves shows it is external to the jet, and not on the jet. It has "depth". Also, jet windows are doubled, we would see two light relfections...

I am still on the fence, and can't quite figure out what it is. I have seen "second suns" in clouds before myself, but they never EVER look so pefectly round. The object has depth to it, and looks like a sphere. I don't think clouds make sphere's to often.

Please check the last post of this link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For some reason people ignored that thread and started this one, but at least the other thread provides a valid explanation of the brigth light..

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Yeah this video is debunked. It is a "second sun" or "subsun". I thought so, but i personaly never seen one so round unitll now.

www.cs.cmu.edu...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
And just to pile-on, here is the same phenom photographed at Whistler resort in Canada and featured at spaceweather.com today.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Even if this was a UFO, its not the Texas one.

Look out the window top left near end...ocean is under the clouds.

Fake.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well, de-bunked de-bunked de-bunked de-bunked de-bunked de-bunked de-bunked de-bunked and de-bunked....................

Did I say de-bunked?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join