It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only Smart People Can Read This...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
What the heck did that paragraph say????

I wonder though....there are many American who are watchers..not doers and readers. Many can barely get through the newspaper ..much less a novel...or instruction manual. A vocabulary of mostly four letter words!!

Do many of you know these people?? I know a pretty good number.

I think many of us as Americans have spent to much of our lives watching television instead of working on our reading and comprehension skills. All of us....certainly not..thank goodness for that..but television standards in reading and expression are quite common now days.

However...it is great that a number of folks can read the OP's post without breaking stride. This of course presupposes that you know something about the written English language as a starting point...which is my point here.

Thanks to all for thier replys,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
all one has to do is relax and read as long as all the letters are in the word the mind will automatically put the word into order for you. I made a post like this a long time ago. It really is an amazing phenomenon.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by minnie
haha Ive seen these before. I have no problem reading it, and just like lordinfamous and spidy I just read through it really fast with no problem at all. So I guess Im smart!

Same with minnie, seen it, read it

<< 1   >>

join