It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guys what's your favorite kind of woman?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I'd like to take a moment to remind you that the ATS group of sites are family-friendly and we should keep our freakiness to ourselves.

Please keep it PG-13, folks.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

LI, I'm not to hip with the current street vernacular; but if you mean what I think you mean.....

Works for me....

or should I say "I'm down wit dat" I'm such a square. Do they say square anymore?

Can I get some lessons somewhere?

[edit on 9-2-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by LordInfamous

LI, I'm not to hip with the current street vernacular; but if you mean what I think you mean.....

Works for me....

or should I say "I'm down wit dat" I'm such a square. Do they say square anymore?

Can I get some lessons somewhere?

[edit on 9-2-2008 by whaaa]

dont EVER say "i'm down wit dat" not all street folks pronoucne words like that. however 99.9% of street folks use slang. and to use slang, you don't have to butcher english like you did. also, not only streets folks use street slang. did you know that when the term bling bling came out it got so popular they put it in the oxford dictionary? HOLY
whaa, the power of rap music!! anyway, you can still use slang and possess an articulate vernacular. get me?

yes they still say square.

lessons? urbandictionary.com most folks don't take the site serious..but oh well *shrugs*

[edit on 10-2-2008 by LordInfamous]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join