It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guys what's your favorite kind of woman?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

she wouldn't be able to moan then. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ok...Now THAT was hillarious L.I.!!!! roflmaooooooo

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I like a woman who loves a lot of the same things I do. Someone who is passionate about herself, someone who has a lust for life, someone who has a desire to learn and expand her horizons, someone who isn't limited by what others tell her she can or can't do. Someone who can give as good as she gives. She doesn't have to be a raving beauty or have the biggest boobies in the world. Just someone who will treat me the way she wants to be treated. Someone who won't play 'mind f**k' games with me. Someone who won't run around on me. She must have a strong desire to learn and grow with me. She must allow me to be the person I am and not forcefully make me change.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The only good woman is a dead woman. They're all full of lies and deciet. All women want is sex and money (quoting from Paul Oakenfold). If you have'nt figured it out by now, 'm very jaded towards women. I've had my heart stomped on too many times. I can tell ya what I used to value in women.
A girl who likes to go stargazing, loves movies and boardgames. Has an open mind and is not a blind patriot. Is pretty and pretty smart and loves God.
Sadly none of those exist.

-Jimmy

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
The only good woman is a dead woman. They're all full of lies and deciet. All women want is sex and money (quoting from Paul Oakenfold). If you have'nt figured it out by now, 'm very jaded towards women. I've had my heart stomped on too many times. I can tell ya what I used to value in women.
A girl who likes to go stargazing, loves movies and boardgames. Has an open mind and is not a blind patriot. Is pretty and pretty smart and loves God.
Sadly none of those exist.

-Jimmy

imho, all that happend was they always wound up playing you before you played them.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well, I'm not a player, but thanks.
I've really showed a lot of love to some of them women that I liked, but they just used me, never really cared about being with me. They either used me cause I would buy things for them, or they'd use me cause they wanted to get with one of my friends. Most girls don't like me cause I'm fat, well, I can change that, but I care too much about other things in life other than being a muscle man.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Ironically... for me, a women 'perfect' in everyway, is not perfect at all -- and definately not my favourite kind. I need a woman that has issues -- like everyone else... but especially like me. Someone I can relate with and get through our problems together. Although I'm not a bad actor... I don't like to act. I need someone I can be myself with -- someone to be completely honest with and recieve the same in return.
My kind of woman has to be open minded and love adventure. One that cares more about the true qualities of life, rather then the illusion that money/material pleasure creates. One that doesn't need to believe 100% in a god in order for her to be spiritual. She must be willing to stay open to all possibilities.
Who follows her instincts. What is moral and immoral should only be common sense and a book is not needed. She must love and have an understanding of nature -- which means strictly not the "girly-girl" type. Isn't all caught up worrying about clothes/makeup/hair. While living within the 'society', must be vegetarian. I've been a vegetarian all my life... the only time I feel it's moral to eat meat -- is when you catch/kill/cook it yourself, only as much as needed, only when needed (if we were to be living in the 'wild' at some point, for example).

Excessive compulsive issues in regards to many of our 'modern day' aspects of life -- is a huge turn-on...a big plus! Shows me you're real and reveals true character.

In regards to looks... I believe as long as she fits in with the above description -- she'd look just the way I like. The body is defined by the personal traits and lifestyle in which an individual has lived their life. If she is adventurous, loves nature, and cares more about natural beauty rather than being a barbie doll -- by default she'll physically look a certain way.

...So yeah. I'm weird I know...

[edit on 21/1/08 by Navieko]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
  • Great sense of humor
  • Honest!
  • Genuine
  • Not afraid to embarrass herself
  • Strong & Independent

For me, it all starts with honesty. If we don't have that, we don't have anything. Once that is established, we can work on the rest and see where it goes. Looks are nice, but they're secondary. Marry a woman for looks, and you'll end up miserable.

If you look at your girlfriend/wife and know that if you didn't have a physical relationship you couldn't possibly be friends, I think the relationship is doomed for failure. Take the hanky panky away and know that you would still be amazing friends, love will prevail.

Or at least a remote possibility.

• posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:48 PM
    link   
    Two words RED HEADS. I can't help it! give me a natural Red Head and I am done. Otherwise I need a woman with a brain in her head. Now get a woman with a brain in her head and she Happens to be a Red Head? OH GOD I am as good as dead.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:52 AM
    link   
    wanted: woman to cook and clean fish, and make love.

must have boat and motor.
    please include picture of boat and motor

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:08 AM
    link   
    Right at the moment, I like girls on the internet. So far, they have not hit me up for money, and if they start getting bitchy, I can turn them off.
    Seems to be pretty popular. I just found out about it in the last two weeks. I probuby will get tired of it soon.
    I get to hear my room mate's girlfriend cry and screem, and carry on, and I think I need a new room mate.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:31 PM
    link   

The kind who say "yes"... is probably the best way to narrow it down (kidding)

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:24 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

The kind who say "yes"... is probably the best way to narrow it down (kidding)

of course. they're ALWAYS nice.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:27 AM
    link   

Originally posted by whatukno
    Two words RED HEADS. I can't help it! give me a natural Red Head and I am done. Otherwise I need a woman with a brain in her head. Now get a woman with a brain in her head and she Happens to be a Red Head? OH GOD I am as good as dead.

Took the words right outta my mouth. I love women who are natural red heads, skinny with pale skin and freckles. I have little clue why, maybe part of the reason could be because they're so rare here.
    Other attributes I deem "Ideal" would be: clinginess, intelligence, and just an overall cheerful personality.

Meh, I don't fancy my chances though.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:45 AM
    link   
    I love punk rock girls, there is nothing sexier (to me) than a girl in a bondage skirt,spike bracelets and dog collar,ripped fishnets, 20 eye doc martins, liberty spikes.Goth girls are prettty sexy too.

As far as personality, no mind games, and intelligent, if you can't have conversations with someone it isn't going to last.If she loves history and philosophy I am sold.Good sense of humor is also a must.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:45 AM
    link   
    I love punk rock girls, there is nothing sexier (to me) than a girl in a bondage skirt,spike bracelets and dog collar,ripped fishnets, 20 eye doc martins, liberty spikes.Goth girls are prettty sexy too.

As far as personality, no mind games, and intelligent, if you can't have conversations with someone it isn't going to last.If she loves history and philosophy I am sold.Good sense of humor is also a must.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:07 AM
    link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
    Right at the moment, I like girls on the internet.

Quote from homer simpson
    " the girls of the internet... ooh i'd go online with them anyday! "

[edit on 1/2/08 by Obliv_au]

[edit on 1/2/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:52 PM
    link   
    I like confident women who know who they are and what they really want and are not afraid to tell you.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:26 PM
    link   
    I like sluts. The sluttier the better. And if they can degrade and humiliate me; I'll fall in love with them every time.

just jokin, sort of.....

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:46 PM
    link   
    reply to post by whaaa

You should go for the submissive ones that like to be degraded and humiliated they are more fun.

You can use, hey baby you would look good in a dog collar as a pickup line.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:30 PM
    link   
    what about a nasty perverted slut who just loves to get piped down all the time?

[edit on 9-2-2008 by LordInfamous]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join