It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taiwan UFO - Triangle in Shin Kong Tower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this video yet? I don't know when this was filmed, but it's in Taiwan.

Taiwan UFO

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
it looks interesting, don't think I've seen that video before, looks like either recorded on a phone or an old video camera because of the quality and frame rate. Also if this was in Taiwan why does it have the usual red button and "REC" surely it would be in Taiwanese not English.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yes, I've seen this one before. A very interesting video indeed.

I think it was mentioned in this thread with other 'orb' sightings.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Very interesting video, i cant see why its called a triangle though? does it vanish and they replay it or does it go into the clouds then reappear? either way pretty cool.

edit to ask question..
does anyone know where i can view the 2007 international UFO convention online? i need to see the part concerning jaime maussan, his lecture on the NASA missions..?

[edit on 20/1/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
does anyone know where i can view the 2007 international UFO convention online? i need to see the part concerning jaime maussan, his lecture on the NASA missions..?

Not available online apparently.
Quote:
"Go to the X-Conference site on the Web. look for DVD from the 2007 conference. It is called "Jamie Maussan Mexico" cost about 20.00 bucks.
Joe Capp
UFO Media Matters
Unquote:

WG3

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3

Originally posted by azzllin

Not available online apparently.
Quote:
"Go to the X-Conference site on the Web. look for DVD from the 2007 conference. It is called "Jamie Maussan Mexico" cost about 20.00 bucks.
Joe Capp
UFO Media Matters
Unquote:

WG3

Thank you Waveguide that is what im looking for, i shall go and buy me a copy.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Pretty nice video, leaves you itching for more information though

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Agreed! Really good footage. Need a translator, I'd like to know what the people were saying.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Interesting video. That object looks quite large, I'd say half a mile long, maybe even longer. At around the 35 second mark, if I'm viewing it correctly it looks to me like the object is shaped kinda like a mushroom. Seems to me like it has a dome top, and a tower base under that dome, kinda like something you'd see in Star Trek.

top topics

join