It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Freeman Calls Coast to Coast AM - George Snory Gets Duped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
A caller pretending to be Gordan Freeman, the main character of the popular Half-Life video game. calls George Snory and tells him he is working on "Portal Technology".

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
LMFAO brilliant! im a big half life fan

he name drops all the characters barnie, g-man, dr breen haha

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Oh this is just classic. I don't know much about half life but damn, even I know who the g-man is.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
GENIUS!

Springer...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I am currently replaying the Half-Life series and I think this call was great.
He and Alex bop all over the place in those portals. Although, HL2 epi II the portals are not the most reliable. I'd wait for the technology to get better first.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't get it. Listening to this guys voice inflections, I can tell he was not truthfull and further listening to his stammering convinced me this was a hoax. What is half life, I don't play games if that is what it is.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
He gets duped on a regular basis whilst constantly tripping over his tongue----but this one gets a "Best Of" tag.

Time to give Ian "the holy joker" Punnet and Rollye "The federal reserve is neither federal or has any reserves" James some more air time

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well, at least we know the calls aren't planted.

It's great when he says "Portal Technology - the ability to travel to other worlds".

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I just caught this thread..I am so happy..after all the hoxes george passes on to us thru LMH..This was a real treat!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This is the same guy who made that famous 'Aliens from another dimension' call that got "cut". Same voice.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This isn't really what we need to hear when listening to Coast to Coast. I guess its ok on ocassion, but I really don't like to listen to the little time that information is actually on the program if its filled with BaBaBooies of the supernatural.

Like I said, its ok on ocassion as half-life is an interesting socialagical study of mankind and personalities in different way. I would rather just see a full interview of the masters behind the program.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite8

BS is still BS even if it is presented better or is more convincing.

new topics

top topics

join