It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

432 mhz and crop circle patterns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hello all,

I was browsing ATS the other day and came across a youtube link where I guy was doing different sounds at 432 MHZ frequency. The sounds was actually making different patterns form in sand. My thought, and I'm curious of what people think.

If you can go through and make different patterns at 432, is it possible to make patterns at other frequencies, and if so could you make patterns that are like the patterns of the crop circles.

Additionally, if you break the music/sound frequency into its tunnelled mathamatical equivalent and convert it to binary, could you not figure out a message from what frequency they used to represent the pattern the "UFO's" made?

Thanks,

Camain

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Really good post. Sound has always been used to manipulate matter. From my reserch sound is a universal language, and energy manipulation tool. See William Henry for more insight on this. I would not be surprised if the circles were made with sound frequency. This thoery would explain many things in the bending of the stalks. There is a documentary out there with a scientist who defenetly picks up signals inside the circles. The best website I have found reporting the circles in real time is cropcircleconnector. Sparks went off in my head when I read this thread.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by camain

Are you sure you mean 432 Mhz for sound ?
I expect that you mean 432 Hz instead of Mhz.
If that is the case, then please check also the following thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
reply to post by camain

Are you sure you mean 432 Mhz for sound ?
I expect that you mean 432 Hz instead of Mhz.
If that is the case, then please check also the following thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ditto.
The human ear cannot listen to frequencies above 0.02MHz.

Originally posted by camain

Additionally, if you break the music/sound frequency into its tunnelled mathamatical equivalent and convert it to binary, could you not figure out a message from what frequency they used to represent the pattern the "UFO's" made?

Any signal can be represented by a methematical expression, but I'm not sure what you mean by 'tunneled'. Also, not sure how you want to transform the signal to binary. The binary system is nothing more than a numerical system that represents one dimensional numbers as a combination of zeroes and ones. A signal has 2 dimensions, either Time vs Amplitude, or Frequency vs Amplitude, so I'm not sure how and why you want to turn that to binary..

[edit on 20-1-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Hello all,

I was browsing ATS the other day and came across a youtube link where I guy was doing different sounds at 432 MHZ frequency. The sounds was actually making different patterns form in sand. My thought, and I'm curious of what people think.

Thanks,

Camain

I expect you mean the 432 Hz sound frequency of Rosslyn Chapel found by Mitchell.
www.crystalinks.com...

The sand patterns can be found on the next link.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'm just throwing binary out there as an example, its been established that if a "ET" was to communicate with us, it would do it in math, which is definative once you establish base parameters, example being binary, hex, dec, metric, english, etc....

if you can break the freq. to a mathmatical formula, and correlate it you can devise the parameters, and thus form a common communication.

Just thoughts, no idea how to do it

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

If you can go through and make different patterns at 432, is it possible to make patterns at other frequencies, and if so could you make patterns that are like the patterns of the crop circles.

Absolutely, positively and yes. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

if you can break the freq. to a mathmatical formula, and correlate it you can devise the parameters, and thus form a common communication.

A frequency you can't put into a mathematical expression since frequency only indicates how often the signal repeats. A signal you can, in fact, every LTI signal - no matter how weird it looks - you can express as a simple sum of sines and cosines.

Any image can be represented as a set of signals as well, and from that representation you can find some frequencies. However, the only use to this is probably image filtering. For example, on a black and white picture, with some deep mathematical analysis you could find that by using a differentiating(derivative) filter the picture's edges would be enhanced(if you want to know more about this, see Signal and Systems Second Edition by Oppenheim and Willsky, page 234, although reading the whole book would give you an idea of what kind of mathematical modeling you can do with a signal, and why it's helpful to do so).

Could you hide a message in a picture? Yes, but to decode it you would need to know the code that was used to hide it, and it wouldn't have anything to do with the mathematical representation of the signal.

For example, we sent a signal to space: en.wikipedia.org...
If you saw the 'picture' it forms drawn in your backyard, it would be pretty obvious that it is in binary form(the picture in wikipedia shows a colored picture, but the signal sent is nothing more than zeroes and ones), so you know it's binary, but you still need a 'key' to decode it - the key is given by showing how we represent the numbers 1 through 10 in binary on the top of the image, and if for whatever reason that first part of the message is lost, then no alien civilization will be able to decode it - ever, no matter what mathematical analysis they use, unless by luck they use the same methods we do to represent numbers in binary.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hello

Only the Resonant frequency 432 can achieve balanced geometric structure.
any other resonant frequency will only create static/chaos(ie..in the sand).

432, mathematicaly It is NOTHING but a point of reference. the exact center of the circle/sphere.

Numbers are Alive....well exept for 0 of course but then again in the laws of nature 0 does not exist therefore it is not used for computation.

while in the 432 resonant frequency , one can then apply various
methods of harmonics and geometric pathways to create an
undescribable amount of different results.

the sand video is a good example of what this resonant frequency
may be capable of.

and its the ONLY one ...ALL other resonant frequencies are not balanced.
it is simply
the center of a circle....There can be Only One

Now that you see that this is the point of perfect balance then
you can realize that this point represents "0"
the only point in a spinning circle/sphere were there is NO MOTION.
none.

from this point perfectly balanced waves will always be achieved.

we only call them waves because of the 2 dimensional way
that we look at it ,like looking at a water wave from the side
cross angle and we see a wave going up and down.
but in fact the actual wave is a cycle , it goes in a circle.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz

Absolutely, positively and yes. www.abovetopsecret.com...

very good link you supplied

um...what I`m wondering is what made you think that other resonant
frequencies can create the patterns?

I have not found any good evidence on this yet.
I dont mean different frequencies/notes

I mean a whole resonant frequency.(within the proper resonance
shapes will form on other notes of the scale too. but they will all be in the same resonant frequency.
and from what i can see , there is only one.
in order to create a balanced shape like that you are going to
need a perfect center point for balanced wave probagation.

soo i gotta say
that ... NO .. there is not other resonant frequencies that will make perfect geometry. only 432

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
just one more thing
you do get shapes from other resonant frequencies
but they are far from geometric.
and very far from perfect.
only 432 will do.

oh and for the record, 432mhz is still 432 and is one of the
frequencies in the 432 resonance.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Not worth trying to teach you about acoustics and vibration modes... I'd better go a prepare tomorrow's lecture.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by linuxman2k3]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by linuxman2k3
Not worth trying to teach you about acoustics and vibration modes... I'd better go a prepare tomorrow's lecture.

wow. thats a little bit arrogant don`t ya think?
not worth it? oh god this sounds like a buddy of mine who has
3 degrees and his head in his butt.

I mention tesla and .....

He goes on and on about the laws of thermodynamics and
the laws of conservation of energy and bla bla bla.
and tells me there`s NO WAY IN HELL that this N.W.O could even
exist, or that its impossible for anything to go faster that light,
or there is no such thing as zero point.

I mention some laws of Natual science and he snickers and giggles
at me like I`m a fruitcake.
and starts talking about how amusing my fairytales are.

The Grand Unified Field Theory is becoming more and more
real every day.

there is millions of watts of power in every square foot of space.
and can be accessed through quantum string resonation .

Pythagoras had most of this already figured out 2000 years ago.
if your an expert on accoustics then this should all be known to you already, that is as long as you heads not in your butt.

how about Plato..... yes that idiot, boy he sure took an interest in the work
of pythagoras...
he saw that Pythagoras had found some of the key answers
to the reality of nature.
and he did some diabolicaly in-genius acts to hide them in plain site.
Like the musical "Cycle of Fifths"
and the greeks discoverd pi - the ultimate irrational number
Well its almost perfect........ALMOST
and then theres "the bible"...oh god don`t get me started there...lol

Then

I tell him that with proper frequencies one could
send it on a trinity geometric signal path super-imposed over a torus
and create a zero point entry field.....
and once again he snickers and laughs and goes on about
some other BS that he learned in university that does no
good to anyone but to serve the N.W.O, and do it blindly.
good sheeple.......you are such easy pray.

any way I wasn`t in a dumping mood sir , but you could have at least been polite and said like" no..that can`t` be right because bla bla bla.

and those of us with the "lesser educations"....(of brainwashing)
might actually learn a fact or 2 from you instead of
" Not worth trying to teach you "

And when an "Expert" of Accoustics is not aware of the
natual laws of waves ...well then...I don`t know dude.

now, I hope I`ve peeved you off enough to give us a brief
lesson on accoustics.

mostly because we need all the input we can get and I thought
that was the whole point to a thread like this, where many people give their views and others say "yay" or "nay" and add to it so that hopefully
a full picture might emerge .

sorry for venting. ......but there are real secrets being hidden.

www.markorodin.com...

144 = Light
288 = Double light, the Kingdom of Heaven.
432 = Consecration (also the square root of the classical speed of light, 186624 miles per second).

here is a list I started that shows the natual doubling
sequence.
when using the trintiy geometric pathway.
the resulting path is cyclitic and moves in a spiral.
(mod 9 math also supports this number sequence)

a simple 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5 geometric pathway, based on the doubling
of waves.

1) 1 = 1
2) 2 = 2
3) 4 = 4
4) 8 = 8
5) 16 = 7
6) 32 = 5
7) 64 = 1
8) 128 = 2
9) 256 = 4
10) 512 = 8
11) 1024 = 7
12) 2048 = 5
13) 4096 = 1
14) 8192 = 2
15) 16348 = 4
16) 32768 = 8
17) 65536 = 7
18) 131072 = 5
19) 262144 = 1
20) 524288 = 2
21) 1048576 = 4
22) 2097152 = 8
23) 4194304 = 7
24) 8388608 = 5
25) 16777216 = 1
26) 33554432 = 2
27) 67108864 = 4
28) 134217728 = 8
29) 268435456 = 7
30) 536870912 = 5
31) 1073741824 = 1
32) 2147483648 = 2
33) 4292967296 = 4
34) 8589934592 = 8
35) 17179869184 = 7
36) 34359738368 = 5
37) 68719476736 = 1
38) 137438953472 = 2
39) 274877906944 = 4
40) 549755813888 = 8
41) 1099511627776 = 7
42) 2199023255552 = 5
43) 4398046511104 = 1
44) 8796093022208 = 2
45) 17592186044416 = 4
46) 35184372088832 = 8
47) 70368744177664 = 7
48) 140737488355328 = 5

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I remember seeing a crop circle documentary not too long ago and some of the ufologists were speculating that the ufos are using microwave energy to "twist" the stalks. Whats more likely?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
i'd be interested in knowing what frequencies those patterns coincide with. do they complement each other in any way?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I remember seeing a crop circle documentary not too long ago and some of the ufologists were speculating that the ufos are using microwave energy to "twist" the stalks. Whats more likely?

well microwaves are waves/vibration, so I wouldn`t doubt it.
but exactly what tech is causing the crop circles is still
a mystery to me.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This all seems fantastic to some while at the same time others have a problem grasping simple natural concepts because they have been indoctrinated into orthodox ways of thinking.

Seeing that the other fellow, who claims to be in the "know" about acoustics and vibration modes is not finding us worthy of lecturing, I think we are better off without it, so let's continue...

Issue here is that due to our conventional education we are limiting ourselves to flat shapes and curves representing the waves, as evident from those Cymatics videos linked earlier. Thing is, those are not flat patterns as you might assume - they have another dimension which is missing due to our technological inadequacies to represent waveforms as they possibly occur in nature. Absence of the third dimension skews the perspective of what's being observed and keeps us away from realizing a piece of the bigger picture.

When you think about a simple sine wave form represented on the display of an oscilloscope you have already lost one dimension and you have added a parameter of ambiguity, the zero axis that wave crosses.

Fact is there's no zero and wave does not become negative when it crosses the horizontal axis. The scope makes a projection approximating of the actual (vortex, spiraling) motion of the wave into a flat (and simplistic) two dimensional representation, robbing us of all the beauty that wave has.

Picture is worth thousand words so this is what I mean:

As you can see this is just a simple sine wave and yet already by adding the third dimension we get a feeling of something greater - geometry at play.

In any case, when you consider that vibration is a wave form in space/time and that any complex sound can be broken down (divided) into sequence of basic wave forms, and that these wave forms represent geometry. Therefore it is no wonder that Ancient Greeks devoted a lot of attention to geometry while modern man gives way too much into quantifying reality with numbers and far too little with geometry...

[edit on 22-1-2008 by amigo]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by linuxman2k3
Not worth trying to teach you...

You mean, thought about it, then realised you couldn't.
Its not that complicated, I've got documents that cover those things, I can't be bothered digging through piles of paper to find them tho, perhaps on request I could try to find them, but seeing as no one ever asked linuxman2k3 to explain a damn thing I doubt anyone will, which suits me fine, but the point is no one asked. So whatever linuxdouch.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
Seeing that the other fellow, who claims to be in the "know" about acoustics and vibration modes is not finding us worthy of lecturing, I think we are better off without it, so let's continue...

Ah, the higher ground I should have taken

Excellent post btw & thanks for the picture,
it better represents a sound wave visually than all of the material I received during a sound engineering course, we were relying on the lecturers to explain it well enough for us to visualise that third dimension to the graph, like its so hard to add a Z axis!

our technological inadequacies to represent waveforms as they possibly occur in nature....

I underlined possibly because that's a good point,
'we' don't really know much about sound at all,
take the 'official' definition of sound,
that 'every good engineer should know' (bollocks)

Definition of sound
Sound is an Acoustic Kinetic energy.
A Complex series of waves travelling through a medium (usually air)
at a speed of 344 metres per second,
At a rate of 20-20,000 complete cycles per second,
At sea level,
Above 0dB/SPL,
Within the temperature range 15-18 degrees Celsius &
a relative humidity of 18%.
~~~+~~~

If any of those parameters were changed beyond the allowed restrictions, say it was a hot day of 28 degrees Celsius & relative humidity of 22%
Then the things you would normally call 'sounds' officially/technically are no longer sounds. stupid? yes it is. It displays how subjective the 'nature' of sound is & how little we understand about it or perhaps instead how poorly the standardised information was investigated & presented.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison [FF]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join