It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic fields, cell phones and human health

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I read an article in ireland about this and found a link about it as well. Was just wondering what you guys thought about it.

www.trifield.com...

If there is one thing I am sure of, its that living by those huge power towers causes cancer. Back at our old house about 70-80% of adult males who lived there died of or have had cancer.

www.wws.princeton.edu...

info about cell phones
groups.yahoo.com...

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by CaptainMooPoo]

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by CaptainMooPoo]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yet another reason for me never to get a cell phone.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Your brain runs on electromagnetics. Other things have very powerful fields of eloctromagnetics that can interfere with yours.

That's why you avoid them.

DE

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What if this really does cause brain cancer, then wouldnt that mean that in about 20-30 years the social security problem might be fixed?
I dont know how many people use cellular/mobile phones today but if they kill in the long term, then the masons plan to reduce the population by half is well under way..

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
yeah it all sucks and I am surrounded by the crap. They just built one of those cell phone/communications towers at my nearest intersection. They are those hugh steel white posts crammed with antennas of varying types and sizes. Some suggest they have a role in mind control operations?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
maybe the government uses microwave technology to control some of us subconsciencely. That would explain why we have so many of those towers around.

join