It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asteroid 2007 TU24 has NASA concerned.

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

Hey 2cents, those lines were perfect there for a while! Just as soon as they straightened out they went all loopy again!
Doyder

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Thanks for everyones help but i cant get any of these stations ! I'm going to sneak around and see if the kids have a kiddie radio.

I have to get my Coast to Coast fix before i lay down.. Thanks, everyone!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Dude that whole speech was wacked out. Did you see the part where bush used 2012 in a sentence and then everyone started cheering louder then then the next camera angle showed bush/cheney smiling rather sinisterly...who else saw the same thing or am i the only one.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

I'm not sure, but you probably can find that information on NASA website, or google it by going to wwwgoogle.com (yes, without first dot, it works)

But then again, the activity of meteors may mean that TU24 is affecting Earth recently right now, in the beginning?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
ap.google.com...

Here is the text for the State of the Union

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Here's where George W. uses 2012

as issued by the White House...

Just as we trust Americans with their own money, we need to earn their trust by spending their tax dollars wisely. Next week, I will send you a budget that terminates or substantially reduces 151 wasteful or bloated programs totaling more than $18 billion. And this budget will keep America on track for a surplus in 2012. American families have to balance their budgets, and so should their government.

The people's trust in their government is undermined by congressional earmarks

Had to throw in that next sentence at the end just so all of us would know WHY we don't trust the government.

And how about that asteroid.....keeping on topic. Thanks for the above link to the text.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

Wow thank you for bringing this up...

So we may not see a direct hit, but there is definitely some energetic manipulation going on.

Does anyone feel some tingling in their head area? I happen to be sensitive to magnetics and have been feeling some pressure in the front part of my head as of a few hours ago.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Russia Warns On Catastrophic Earth Bound Asteroid

there´s the heaviest prediction, for newcomers

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hey, NASA finally made a news article about TU24 -

www.nasa.gov...

Another news -

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but BBC is covering this as we speak.

Asteroid to make close approach

Here is that bad boy coming for us:

Doesn't look so bad does it? Too bad its traveling at thousands of miles per hour...

The news story is covering pretty much the same things that have been discussed throughout the whole thread so nothing new I guess.

The moment of closest approach for 2007 TU24 is 0833 GMT. The asteroid is only expected to be visible through amateur telescopes that are three inches (7.6cm) or larger.

8:33 am in England, that's 3:33 am in New York and 1:33 am where I live...So a little over TWO hours and there should be some severe magnetic interferences.

Expect your tv, internet, cell phone, and power to have some disturbances.

I'd get a back packed and ready to go.

Holy crap...I wonder if the last 2 days of pouring rain has anything to do with this?

Is an asteroid known to affect weather in such a way?

We are not in the monsoon season right now and it should not be raining this hard in Arizona...

I'm going to further investigate this matter.

Be prepared.

[edit on 1/29/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by southern_cross_bowie

Sorcha Faal. Source of fallacy. LOL. Geez, that is dire. 1 hour 58 minutes.

Vic

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I think they broadcast some coast to coast am on paltalk.
Under social issues and politics, other, there is some coast to coast am I don't know if its the one you mean.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Another one -

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
TU24 is supposed to pass by in under two hours from now...

I guess we will know if this is the real deal or not pretty soon.

Thanks 2 cents for that magnetosphere link, interesting stuff.

Let's hope nothing too bad happens. I wouldn't mind an economic crash, but I'd prefer not to have mass chaos ensue.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I listen to coast to coast from Australia through 640Am Toronto.

Hope that helps for anyone wanting to listen.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Thanks for these....however, as you search you will notice that NASA doesn't have 2007 TU24 under their main news tabs anywhere....guess their credentials deadline date being set for the March space shuttle launch is more IMPORTANT! These folks need to go back to Journalism 101! Pfffff.

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by southern_cross_bowie

Great post thanks bowie

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
hmm...maybe that Unidentified Flying Object I saw earlier today, is gonna be used to regulate on that asteroid

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

yeah it was building in pressure up to a peak around 08/01/29 03:05 UT

www2.nict.go.jp...

It was really beginning to make me wonder. I thought if it kept increasing like it had for the next five hours to come - then I wouldn't need the website to see whats going on

I'm glad it's settled down - now I've settled down too

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

I missed it, I only knew that it was happening when someone on here was talking about it. Might have been you mentioning the whole 2012 thing. What did he say exactly?

Oh, nevermind, I read the above post. Surplus eh? What a liar. It's not like it will matter then. That whole talk was just a bunch of empty promises. Things that Bush wouldn't have to commit to. Especially he started talking about how America cares about Africa. They haven't done anything about the Darfurian genocide and this has been going on since the 90's. Bush is lyin to everyone, but I feel I am preaching to the choir. That jerk is sitting comfortably in his bunker right now planning the next big terrorist attack...I will stop there. I think it would be a lot easier for him if this asteroid did cause disaster in America, it would make his job even easier. Less master minding more control.
grrrr....
I can't believe how much they clapped for him.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by leira7]

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join