It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asteroid 2007 TU24 has NASA concerned.

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Doyder

I've been reading this thread (pages are flying by faster than tu24), listening to podcast of C2C and watching the pretty colors on the mag sim!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Im new to this site but with therecent events I find it very interesting. Another thing that I find interesting is that about 30 minutes ago this web address quit working.

echo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Let me know if any of you can get it to work

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

whats the address of the mag sim

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Okay...Let's not lock the hatches on the backyard bunkers just yet. Granted it is a close pass if you consider 333,000 km give or take close... I suppose in the grand scheme of all things universal it would be considered close. At this point I would be more concerned with it hitting the Moon than us but it isn't going to do that either...

Dr. Don Yeomans @ JPL posted a few hours ago...

www.nasa.gov...

Or..JPLnews YouTube

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Dude i was'nt gonna say anything,but earlier around 9pm on the 28th i saw two really fast flashes of light streak across the sky,one went downward and another was straight over head...i started to freak and jump on ATS but i didnt want people to worry,but now that you've said something i feel salot better now.

I know they were'nt shooting stars becuase ive seen plenty of them before and these just wernt it...they were red ,really red, and fast,really fast,

[edit on 28-1-2008 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/> These mathematicians are the same ones who missed Mars, because they didn't convert to metric? I have trouble trusting people whose ego's are bigger than their I.Q.'s It also seem that most people are overlooking the speed 18km/sec, My rough math skills tells me that is about 40,000mph. That's an awful large fast ball whizzing past our ear, and there are a lot of unknown variables, so i think i will refrain from believing untried prophets.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Ahhh, my little sweetheart! I hope you're ok. I'm really fine- but i'm ALONE

Everyone went to bed except for me. I dont take these things lying down.
I wish i could be like that, but i have to hear every last detail :shk:
I know...I know...
Be well

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mil Spec

Good find... note the date. It wasn't there yesterday and I looked... the site has been up and down like a toilet seat. I didn't visit the resource page today... the site wasn't up. This is all a bit "unusual"... politics I suspect.

Vic

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Thanks goosdawg and V Kaminski... hit the refresh button I added some pics to the site....Even though this will probably be nothing I think the insane amount of people that looked at this thread and the strange lack of any media, I mean zero responses on google news about this until the last few days, (27,803 for spears) goes to show that the mainstream media is not really reporting certain stories.. I mean this kind of event is very interesting to me and I am thinking other people... Anyways.. I think we are in the clear on this one.. I think something strange would have happened by now... I hope so.. I live near the water so if I wake up with a jelly fish in my room I will be concerned...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

Finally glad to see somebody who experienced the same.

I was beginning to think that I'd be the only one who noticed this in this thread.

But again, I'm positive that TU24 isn't going to hit. Or that I don't think.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

COD4 ftw.. you play on ps3 or 360? I'm on ps3 myself, I've already gotten to lvl 55

Edite to add- Don't do prestige if you haven't already, its not worth it

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Ketzer22]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Does anyone here know how i can listen to coast to coast show live right now??? On the Internet? I cant find a radio at my sons house.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
How many has actually searched mainstream media for this? I did a quick search just now, and well... here's BBC:

Asteroid to make close approach

The moment of closest approach for 2007 TU24 is 0833 GMT. The asteroid is only expected to be visible through amateur telescopes that are three inches (7.6cm) or larger.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

That's in roughly 2½ hours from now, I believe.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

2005.kfi640.com...

upper left hand corner - listen live

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
www.kogo.com...

Coast to Coast on Kogo 600 here in San Diego.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Well if what i saw is the same thing you saw then this has been going on for 4 hours now ..the asteriod is still coming closer right?

idk should we be concerned at all...did satan..ooops i mean nasa mention anything about increased activity like what were seeing?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

How many has actually searched mainstream media for this? I did a quick search just now, and well... here's BBC:

Asteroid to make close approach

The moment of closest approach for 2007 TU24 is 0833 GMT. The asteroid is only expected to be visible through amateur telescopes that are three inches (7.6cm) or larger.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

That's in roughly 2½ hours from now, I believe.

=================================

A few days ago there was not one story about this.. Zero... That was strange.. There were like a thousand for the one that is going near Mars tomorrow.... Juat strange I think...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Ahhh, my little sweetheart! I hope you're ok. I'm really fine- but i'm ALONE

Everyone went to bed except for me. I dont take these things lying down.
I wish i could be like that, but i have to hear every last detail :shk:
I know...I know...
Be well

All of your apostles have drunken themselves to sleep....lol

I decided to learn a RadioHead song (Black Star) so I have been playing my guitar and singing to calm myself down a bit. I suggest you do the same

Going back to the whole bunker idea: Do you think Bush is in a bunker right now? Surely he must know about the potential threat.

I thought it was interesting that Kathleen Sebelius (the Democrat from Kansas who spoke after Bushe's address) was said to be in a Her Mansion, but it was obvious that she was using a green screen, but why? Why couldn't she be inside her home? And Even if she was elsewhere, couldn't they reserve a nice room for her to speak in? surely it wouldn't be that difficult. Was she in a bunker as well?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

You have to be a subscriber, i.e. pay.

Just go to : www.coasttocoastam.com...

The link's in the upper left corner.

Any brownies left?

Edit: Oops, nevermind,

[edit on 29-1-2008 by goosdawg]

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>