It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asteroid 2007 TU24 has NASA concerned.

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Chaney is looking his usual reptilian self.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

thanks for that info. Yeah it affected it for sure. have you seen the latest it's getting white on the night side now.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
why is GW jumpy up and down and moving slowly forward and backward?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

I'm watching the pres on tv wondering how they made the bunker to look like that!!!

Hollywood must be involved!!!

Actually, i l ike to watch Nancy Pelosi's face, she looks like she's in pain.
I cant stand that reptile

My THREE FAVORITE FACES!!!!!

[edit on 28-1-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by southern_cross_bowie

Spaceweather? Magento-gravitics? Cheney's remote... here's normal spaceweather... realtime right now. Look at the graphs. Activity is actually below normal. Updated 2008 January 29 02:40 UTC, time of this post.

NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center

I see the links provided by others here at ATS are also appearing at another site... similar posts too. Wink.

Vic

[edit on 28-1-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
My attention has been totally turned away from Bush by the comment of trying to get illegal immigrants here. Okay, so basically: He wants to save the Medicaid and such for our children and grandchildren. Too many people abuse that. So he wants to bring in immigrants and make them legal so they can get jobs here and spend money for the economy. Do they have college education so as to get a job making decent enough money so that they don't have to have Medicaid? He is just making things worse. I would have all those sour looks on my face too listening to this goober blab.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

I'm watching the pres on tv wondering how they made the bunker to look like that!!!

Hollywood must be involved!!!

Actually, i l ike to watch Nancy Pelosi's face, she looks like she's in pain.
I cant stand that reptile

My THREE FAVORITE FACES!!!!!

[edit on 28-1-2008 by dgtempe]

What room is that suppose to be in? Could this address to the nation be strategically timed?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'm here guys, btw what does TU stand for? Not Times Up or something...
I feel so nervous tonight, and this state of the union address is not making me feel better.

***Speaking to the brave men and women***
"In the future, you will have all you need to protect our nation"

?????????????

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juicy
My attention has been totally turned away from Bush by the comment of trying to get illegal immigrants here. Okay, so basically: He wants to save the Medicaid and such for our children and grandchildren. Too many people abuse that. So he wants to bring in immigrants and make them legal so they can get jobs here and spend money for the economy. Do they have college education so as to get a job making decent enough money so that they don't have to have Medicaid? He is just making things worse. I would have all those sour looks on my face too listening to this goober blab.

well lets say medicaid is mostly for the lazy,handicaped,old people no? most imigrants are young,not lazy, or handicaped. because if they were old,lazy,handicaped they woun't bother coming here for a better life. that being said they going to either go into construction or go in full time on some labor job and make plenty of money for them selfs, and to send back to their familys in need back home.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
anyone watching the magnetosphere light up it's getting more intense with every passing minute

www2.nict.go.jp...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I wonder if this is timed so that if there is transmission going towards TU24?

He wants to fight famine by purchasing 'our' foods from the developing world, to fight famine????

Sounds like a lose lose situation to me...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lotlatino

But that is all they will do, send it back home! That helps the economy in what way? If these people get paid under the table that is even worse. Believe me, we have more than our fair share of lazy-ass people around here that are not handicapped and simply live off of the government. We don't need even more people doing it.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents
anyone watching the magnetosphere light up it's getting more intense with every passing minute

www2.nict.go.jp...

yes its going bezerk!!,its white hot and the pressures off the chart!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Now , down to the bunkers!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Juicy

i don't get it how are they living out of the goverment? if they :working: and making money? i don't get where you get "and thats all they do send it back home". imigrants stay in the U.S untill they are deported, while they are here they buy and sell. i have never in my life seen an imigrant under a bridge or on the corner with a sign saying "Hungry please help".............

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
reply to post by undiscoveredsoul

Curse you lady!!!! I was reading it and wondering what song that was, and then the synth notes fried my brain all over again!!! WHY GOD WHY!!!!????

So sorry... NOT!! now you must suffer with me!!! thats all i've heard in my head now for the last few hours .. over and over again.... cheesy 80's synthesiser do di do do..... do di do do do......

ARGH!! make it stop...

On topic: HEy I'm really confused with this magnetos... um.. sphere?? stuff?? whats that about?? one graph of it looks all wilkd and the other link to a graph looks just tame?? Should I get worried??

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Since it's ended, I think that they are trying to make bush seem "real" and "sincere" as if he is a really good president. They positioning of the floor camera and the microphone, it's like they want us to hear what he is saying to gain our trust, normally the news/anchor people would be talking about the address and then they would flash to the scene periodically. that lady saying, "you make me proud to be an American" was totally staged!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
We all have headaches to differing degrees. My brother across country as well. He said the ER was packed when he drove up to work tonight. I feel dizzy too, we'll break out the gator aide now... I wish NASA would have one of those sat signals up so that we could link to the actual passing. If they could send pictures of mars, they should be able to do this. Hey didn't George leave awfully fast? And all the other top have left the building...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
3 Plane Crashes today. Maybe due to atmospheric interference?

Portuguese Air Force F-16 fighter plane crashes
Xinhua, China - 4 hours ago
28 (Xinhua) -- A Portuguese Air Force F-16 fighter plane was completely destroyed in a Monday crash, although its pilot escaped in an ejector seat and ...

Plane Crashes In Stone County, Pilot Has Minor Injuries
WLOX, MS - 12 hours ago
Wade Beasley of the Wiggins Fire Department told WLOX News the small single engine plane made a crash landing. Luckily, it appears the pilot suffered only ...
CASA 212 crashes in Indonesia
Flight International - 15 hours ago
Until the crash the carrier’s fleet comprised eight CASA 212s which were built under licence by Indonesian Aerospace, according to Flight’s ACAS database.

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join