It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asteroid 2007 TU24 has NASA concerned.

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Juicy

I hope I sleep through it. I have work for tomorrow. The effects from this might be felt in the time to come.

dlb

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by laytheovers

Sorry, I see your point now.

I am not 100% sure, but I dont hink they can pin point an impact point can they?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

The objects I saw, in my dream of course, were circular metallic tubes with a break of about 1/3 of the circumference, if that helps!?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The National Weather Service in Indiana just issued a wind advisory for tonight! The wine is chilled....cork is coming out....ahhhhh.

I figure if we can survive the State of the Union tonight...we can survive this asteroid!

Vic....do we have numbers....NASA should start writing for the LOST television series...never show the monster until it is upon us! Thank you to all of you for the wonderful information in this thread. So many things...I never knew I never knew! Cheers all!

Peace.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by DancedWithWolves] Can't spell tonight...what the frig..could it be....naw....

[edit on 28-1-2008 by DancedWithWolves]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

Nada on new data. NEODys is "kind of" later than I would have expected. 8:04 until closest approach...

Vic

[edit on 28-1-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have been following this thread for days now. I am a strong believer that it is not going to hit. The one thing I think is wierd tho is the weather. I live in southeastern Wisconsin and the weather change between today and tomorrow is just astounding. Today we got up to 49 degrees with windy conditions. Tomorrow the winds are supposed to gust up to 55-60 mph and the temp is supposed to fall down to -5 degrees with wind chills reaching 35 degrees BELOW zero. That is a temp change of 84 degrees in only 24 hours! YIKES!

edit for spelling

[edit on 28-1-2008 by iggster]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I really don’t know but I think that since they go as far as offering chances on wether another asteroid will hit or miss Mars, then there is a massive accuracy problem involved here.
Im only guessing but im thinking in an event where an asteroid was meant to hit us then the impact point would be a last half an hour thing…

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnyk

in your dream did you get a feeling that they were bracelets?,or is thet how you are just describing them to us?

were there 10 of them?

what colour was the writing on the paper?,was the paper A3,A4??

what colour were the bracelets?

[edit on 28-1-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

The impact velocity I used was the "typical" impact for an asteroid as listed on the website.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Media update...

www.smh.com.au...

From the article -

'While professional and some amateur astronomers in the northern hemisphere will be able to see the asteroid, Australians will not as it will pass below our northern horizon.

But Perry Vlahos, of the Astronomical Society of Victoria, said the rare close pass was a reminder of the potential danger of near-Earth objects.

"Normally, you don't get too many things coming this close," he said. "It's certainly something that we should be mindful of, that at any time something could come out at us from any direction." '

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
check out our magnetosphere right now and compare with near 24 hrs ago

www2.nict.go.jp...

interesting ..

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
and kind of scary .. plasma discharge coming? electromagnetic effects of tu24?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I think it was a3 foolscap probably 120gms, got the feeling it was from some low grade girly pen with poor coverage and a leaky nib.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyk

I think it was a3 foolscap probably 120gms, got the feeling it was from some low grade girly pen with poor coverage and a leaky nib.

OH MY [snip]GOD

now im concerned!

i cant go into it,but this is very troubling!

what colour was the writing!!!?

how many bracelets!??,do try to remember!!!

unless your just playing with my head and your somehow involved in whats been happening to me,in that case may god strike you down you are the scum of the earth and vengance will rain down upon you and your kind, i swear.

if not, i apologise.

Do Not Circumvent the Automatic Censors

[edit on 1-28-2008 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

There seems to be an alteration in plasma, or should I say, an increase in the zone facing the sun. Is this rock sopposed to come on that side of the earth. In any case, it's changing right before our eyes.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I just compared the image from 2 cents and we are in for a ride tonight if that is accurate.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
yes obviously the magnetosphere is changing significantly. look at the lines of magnetic flux on the back side, night side of the earth, rght side of pictures.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Wasn't our little friend 2007 TU24 coming from behind the sun? Why all the colors....have you looked back further to see if this is "common" maybe just not in the past 24 hours? These photos look ultra hot. Yikes

Thanks for sharing your two cents. This is a simulation as it states....

Vic....what are they doing to us....sips wine....ok....all is well...right.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by DancedWithWolves]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Can someone please explain the significance of a shift from one end of the spectrum of measurement in the pressure diagram to the other? How often does this happen? How often does it usually change?

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join