It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asteroid 2007 TU24 has NASA concerned.

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Just stumbled onto this hungarian website that lists all current natural disasters and man made incidents...is this much seismic activity the "norm" for the part of the world that it's occurring in? Check it out:
visz.rsoe.hu...

Hoping for no cloud cover here in NH tonight, loaded all the data I could get my hands on into my Autostar...hopefully, I'll be able to locate our little buddy as it zooms across the sky.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It is coming...

www.tu24.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The comment is completely truthful, there really aren't any other details. Until today I had never even heard of tu24. Oh, and I'm 33 if that matters.

I have no doubt that it's truthful.
I just want you to consider that the "collective unconscious, or "morphic fields", or "global consciousness", whatever you choose to call it, does exist. Which means that one can be subconsciously aware of things that other people are thinking or talking about. So that could be an explanation for your dream.

Personally, I don't think it's going to pass nowhere near Earth.
(And I am sorry, because, boy, I'd really need a vacation! ; ))

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Windy here in COLORADO. The akita tried to tear the front door off to get out this morning. He is a bit neurotic, which is not unusual, but it is strange, for it is the first time he tried to destroy the front door. I don't know if it was the wind or TU24.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg

Hey mungo, you got enough points yet, mate?

LMAO.......yeah and I got no idea wot to do with them........

Any peeps want some?
Cheers

Mungo

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Very windy here in KC.

Temps in the 60's.

Was in the single digits last week!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyk
This is my first post on Above Top Secret, hope you find it of interest, it concerns the tu24 asteroid and a dream I had last night and is completely real (as far as dreams go!) The dream, as I remember it, started on a small boat maybe 5 miles out to sea, when I look back to the shore the sky is filled with smoke coming from huge fires scattered throughout the visible coastline.

From one plume of smoke a number of objects arose, formed an irregular formation and headed out to sea towards me. I observed the strange oscillating band/bracelet looking objects fly overhead, they were spinning so fast they were semi-translucent. Much to my horror the last object moved directly above the boat and began to descend. At this point I recall attempting pathetically to hide. The object hovered 1 metre above the boat and a figure descended onto the boat.

I then recall the figure placing a piece of paper in front of me on the side of the boat, written in red ink, in English, it said "an asteroid will hit in 20 years but there will be another one much sooner" This is where the dream ended.

MSN carried a small link to the satellite hitting earth story which seemed coincidental however imagine how amazed we were when we stumbled across the tu24 story of which we have heard absolutely nothing until now.

I have never experienced such a strange dream and cant help wondering, if tu24 is not going to happen, WHY..

Can someone please send this guy a PM for me? It needs to be confidential.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Check out what has been happening this past day to the pressure on the magnetic field...

www3.nict.go.jp...

It's showing very drastic things

[edit on 28-1-2008 by broli]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This site is saying that catastrophe is imminent from TU24, which means nothing will happen, given their weekly apocalypse alerts.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by broli

Hmmm. The addy filename might indicate 5 days ago... 10 hours and change until closest approach. Pretty pictures.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 28-1-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cbtech

Originally posted by johnnyk
This is my first post on Above Top Secret, hope you find it of interest, it concerns the tu24 asteroid and a dream I had last night and is completely real (as far as dreams go!) The dream, as I remember it, started on a small boat maybe 5 miles out to sea, when I look back to the shore the sky is filled with smoke coming from huge fires scattered throughout the visible coastline.

From one plume of smoke a number of objects arose, formed an irregular formation and headed out to sea towards me. I observed the strange oscillating band/bracelet looking objects fly overhead, they were spinning so fast they were semi-translucent. Much to my horror the last object moved directly above the boat and began to descend. At this point I recall attempting pathetically to hide. The object hovered 1 metre above the boat and a figure descended onto the boat.

I then recall the figure placing a piece of paper in front of me on the side of the boat, written in red ink, in English, it said "an asteroid will hit in 20 years but there will be another one much sooner" This is where the dream ended.

MSN carried a small link to the satellite hitting earth story which seemed coincidental however imagine how amazed we were when we stumbled across the tu24 story of which we have heard absolutely nothing until now.

I have never experienced such a strange dream and cant help wondering, if tu24 is not going to happen, WHY..

Oh yeah, forgot 500m wide asteroids were world killers.

Keep dreaming, its not going to hit us

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
[q

Can someone please send this guy a PM for me? It needs to be confidential.

Yeah sure
Mungo

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
you have an email address you can spot here for a couple minutes?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Please do not rely on Sorchaa Faal for accurate information. I suggest reading up on this character and take everything he/she says with a spoon of salt.

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

Google Searchon Sorcha Faal

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cbtech

Its in you u2u.be quick pls... I gotta get back to work

Cheers

Mungo

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If that broli guy says something constructive for once, someone please fill me in because I chose to ignore him. V, did they ever put up any more numbers over there?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Not yet Juicy... but I'm monitoring and will report STAT. I don't want anyone to code... we're good though. The last three days data is consistent with absolutely nothing happening.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Right, www.tu24.org... have now elevated the risk to 'severe'. But based on what though? Seems like grandstanding without definite evidence of any effects that may be taking place.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnyk

Johnyk!

Check your U2U mail box. Link is near the bottom of this box.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Is anyone else having an asteroid party tonight?? I sure am. So what is the ETA of this rock?? Where is the countdown clock??
Okey have fun out there!!

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join