posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:15 AM
When I was younger, I would have some wacked out beliefs, some of course, were because I didn't understand simple physics, chemistry etc.... Others,
were simple questions of 'what if'. So I am listing some of the things I used to question as a young teen, hoping others will do the same.
1) A lightglobe was a darkness sucker...
Result the same, shows 'light' around the globe, but instead of emitting light, it would suck in darkness.
2) One hand cold, the other hand hot. Put both hands together, and what do you get... The cold hand 'cooling' the hot hand, or the hot hand
'warming' the cool hand.
3) 1 divided by 3 leaves 3.33333 (infinite). At the time this proved that God was insane due to simple mathematics.
4) Lead from number (3). 2/3 of angels fought alongside God... At the time I only believed that God was 'all that is' and nothing separate, so 2/3
was 0.666 (infinite), and thus number of devil, which again proved insanity.
5) PI. How the hell can a number have no end?? insane
6) Was Jesus born on other civilised planets to also save them?
7) What I saw was different to everyone else. Ie colours. Green was green to me, but looked purple to someone else, yet they called it green so
we'd agree on the colour anyway.
8) If humans were able to Space Travel, would we abduct beings of other planets for rectal exams etc...
9) Are aliens from UFOs' all 'military/scientific' personell from their planets.
10) What makes the North pole 'north' and south pole 'south', since we're floating in space what points 'up' anyway, is it just a reference
that was decided upon. Could be the planets are orbiting 'vertically' around the sun and not horizontally.
Can't remember the other things I thought of, what do you all think?
[edit on 20/1/2008 by Im a Marty]