It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in louisiana? same time as texas? Video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I hope this wasn't posted anywhere yet, if it was I apologize but in the Stephensville thread everyone was whining about no pics/video so....

A woman suppoisedly video taped a similar object around the same times/dates in louisiana or there abouts....

WHat do you all think? is that an airplane?? looks a bit too "boxy" shaped to be a plane to me...

I also apologize if that youtube doesnt work... it should just take you to the video i tried the embed and couldn't figure it out...

[edit on 1/19/2008 by undiscoveredsoul]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this, In my opinion that is not an airplane or a helicopter, or a blimp, something is going on at the moment in the USA and i have been searching and researching for any snippet of information that could be attracting these objects esp over Texas,

Has anyone noticed anything or heared any rumours about military movements? or just anything unusual?

it could be anything from new base opening right to a UFO crash and their buddies are searching in a frantic manor trying to find them?

im going to keep searching for anomalies or anything that could point to why the sudden massive increase in UFO activity in those parts,

For those unaware here is a link to ufo casebook it has a list at the top of this weeks sightings and belive me it is impressive as regards to the numbers sighted..

www.ufocasebook.com

Be safe and well everyone .. Azz

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Unless alien spacecraft have adopted terrestrial aviation lighting schemes, that's a blimp.

Front and rear bright white landing lights. Flashing red/green navigation lights. Slow motion and a certain ability to "hover".

Why jump to conclusions when it has all the hallmarks of a terrestrial airship?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Unless alien spacecraft have adopted terrestrial aviation lighting schemes, that's a blimp.

Front and rear bright white landing lights. Flashing red/green navigation lights. Slow motion and a certain ability to "hover".

Why jump to conclusions when it has all the hallmarks of a terrestrial airship?

ok, i'm not an expert here but... seeing as I am VERY close to the GOODYEAR hangar in Akron Ohio, I can tell you I have seen many a blimp flying at night and they NEVER looked anything like that.....

THe blimps had lights below the "baloon" part on the rectangle that hangs beneath but also had smaller lights at different intervals on the balloon shape clear to the top so you could see the outline vaguely.

What I see in that video is a box shape more of a curved square I see two.. what I would almost want to call exhaust type lights on the left and right a red glowing... beacon?? maybe underneath there also seems to be a less vibrant exhaust style light in the center and if you look on the side more lights.....

sorry but as I said i've seen ALOT of blimps flying at night.... that is NOT a blimp...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

Why just dismiss it because of a flashing light or two? except there are no flashing lights which would be very much illegal wouldnt it?

And being around the time of all this UFO activity, including one reported a mile wide by lots of witnesses and being chased by USAF jets that kinda tells me it is not a blimp or a plane (esp when two jets on full afterburner cant catch it) does it not intrigue you? or do you just dismiss everything that can not be explained?

IMO it is a UFO (ufo does not mean alien)

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
^if only the USAF chase of the UFO was videoed it could have been conclusive that UFO's exist and the govt could no longer deny it

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
i live in oklahoma i havent really seen anything unusual in the sky but ill keep a lookout.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
^if only the USAF chase of the UFO was videoed it could have been conclusive that UFO's exist and the govt could no longer deny it

UFO's do exsist...
UFO = UNIDENTIFIED flying object
anything flying that is unexplained is a UFO

a UFO could be ... as another poster said .. a blimp...
it could be a jet, a small plane, hell it could be the moon reflecting off your anus... erm.. I mean uranus.. .or whatever..... but when we see it we are unable to tell thats what it is so it is temporarily unidentfied

or it very well could be... something not of this world....

I'm not saying whatever is flying in that video is "alien" I'm just saying it doesn't look like any craft I have ever seen flying before...

therefore it truly is a UFO

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by undiscoveredsoul

The lights appear to be running lights of some sort..But I must be honest with you, I have never seen running lights that don't flash. It's an FAA rule isn't it? I mean, running lights are supposed to flash in order to for them to be distinguished from tall buildings? I don't know much about this...I'm just paraphrasing shows I've seen on the matter.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I have no clue what it could be....because in reality, it could be a number of identifiable things.

Tonight I was driving into town. Its a long 30min drive thru absolute darkness. I live in the middle of nowhere in Alaska. No highway lights, hardly any buildings on the side of the highway. Complete darkness except for the moon.

While I sit in the passenger side, I always look to the sky. Nothing else to look at. LOL

Anyways, as I was driving tonight, I saw a number of objects in the sky in the far off distance. I said to my husband: I bet there are a number of people who would pull out their camera, record, then post on youtube claiming to be UFOs. And then tons of people would respond "good find" etc etc. Then someone else would respond - no, its a plane! And then people would argue over what it is.

But when I looked at them, I didnt think anything like "ooohhh! UFO". I just kept watching them waiting for their identity to somehow reveal itself. And they did eventually.

As we continued to drive, I noticed one was a plane. The other 2 were helicopters. And another were some lights on top of an antenna.

Just regular every day objects. But from far off - they could EASILY have been called UFOs and sparked tons of discussion if I had taken pictures!

I think some people want so badly to see some object from another world...that they completely rule out anything that could be completely identifiable. They are skeptics too...just a different kind of skeptic.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
before watching the video i am going to predict that it will be dark and out of focus. the person filming will be shaking the camera also.

well 2 out of 3 isn't bad

appears to be a blimp to me

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
We have yet another shaky, night-time video, that only lasts less than a minute. I don't know about you guys, but I would certainly take more than a minute or two recording an unusual object in the sky if I have my cam handy.

And even if she does have an extended version of the video, it will still be shaky and dark, so it's really of no use to anyone.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Impreza]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I wonder why nobody considers the fact that if those were ET then maybe they want to pose as earth like planes ?

Not saying this is what it is but why would not a race (if they were here) that dose not want to be seen by the general public (assuming the gov knows about them) use the same light pattern to decive the general public that might witness it in the sky ?..

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Thill]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
umm dubble :/

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Thill]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
There is no reference point in the video.

Is very difficult to make an opinion without it.

new topics

top topics

join