It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Luciferian Endgame and the Coming Great Deception

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mc_squared

I was thinking of where Bell talks about atoms retaining a *memory* that this might be the root of people having past life experiences, astral travel, and maybe even seeing ghosts. If the very atoms that we are built from contain a *memory* reaching right back to the initial *Big bang*, just maybe, as sentient creatures, we can access those memories?

The was a series on British TV, in which, the actor Ken Campbell interviewed as eries of scientists about various aspects of science. One of the programmes was with a Physicist who was discussing various aspects of Quantum theory et al. Check out the Brainspotting vids on this link www.youtube.com... I think the interview might well contained in that series.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
For the completely opposite view (and one that I tend to find somewhat more rational), check out www.bibleufo.com....

Good topic!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
WOW what an intensive and fantastic thread this has turned out to be!
I would like to say I am delighted with the way in which so many people have expressed their views, ideas and gone so far in researching their own fundamental beliefs and exploring those of others. Pale Horse you hit a great theme here. And everybody is making an incredible effort to analyze the topic in depth.
Religion is like most things in our lives. It can be compared to money.. you can invest it and use it as an influence for good or bad, depending on the individual or group of people and their needs or deprivation and how you tempt them with the prospects of giving them some...money.. or knowledge/true information passed on from the past in this particular case.. So, of course some is used as brainwash to control the masses for the agenda of the possessors but there are some real life enlightening and basically important and loving information in all sacred scriptures which pave the way to a better civilization, preaching love peace and harmony and guiding us to live with each other. And just like "post-mans knock", an old traditional English party game when information, true or false is started at one point, after it has been passed down the line from mouth to ear over generations, millennium such as sacred scriptures from whoever started the chain.. the original information does and always will get distorted, twisted, re-arranged and in some cases changed to suite the new messengers agenda irrespective of the original meaning and words past on.
This rule of mistakes and misconception applies for all the history we have regarding definitions of God, Satan, Jesus Buddha, Krishna, angels demons, Gnomes, Bigfoot you name it... and all other "higher" or "lower" instances are virtually impossible to define as we were not there, have not seen and heard or touched personally and depend on what we are told, read or try to assess. Galileo was tortured because he said the earth rotated around the sun..The Inquisitors some of which "really BELIEVED" the sun went round the earth were fooled as we are fooled today by the powers that be and we have certainly misunderstood much of the information from the past but Galileo was right.. and there are many such examples of misconception... deliberate or not.. However, if what we are witnessing in our skies and if what we are hearing from others whether in scriptures from the past or pioneers of today is real, its not important if "THEY" are spirit beings, aliens from another galaxy/dimension or gods messengers or the devils assistants. There are many Galileo's passing us information of which we should be aware "could as true as the earth goes around the sun!!, Lets remain open and search for the truth whatever the outcome and try thereafter to pass it on without distortion. And we must all be very vigilant as "we really DON'T KNOW"
I can only say that us humans have many fantastic sacred gifts. Mind, body and soul, emotions and feelings and our senses.... yes I mean that GUT feeling we all get very often..pure instinct.. And if you observe nature and animals who have certainly retained their "natural instincts and need them to survive" you will see a common denominator with humans!! When a fire starts in the forest animals sense it (we too are mammals remember!!!)...they smell it.. they don' t know WHAT it IS but they know its there..they know the have to pay attention, they sense the danger lurking so they take their small ones and FLEE...or take cover.. This is EXACTLY what we are ALL feeling..its just a matter of being honest about that gut feeling...deep inside we all know there is something about to happen... we can see the smoke but not the fire.. so all races, religions and creeds are trying to explain in their own language that something is wrong..very wrong.. and even the earth and the elements are screaming, trying to wake who still sleep. When fate arrives the good will search the good and the evil the evil.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by manalien

The basis of the point I attempt to make is that maybe we should study the angles and attempt to come to a mature plan of action. An agreement that we cannot simply stand by and make the same mistakes as in the past. To react with hostility and fear just has to fall below our potential for reasoning. Or we will never come out of our infancy. I say again, do we wish to look like mature diplomats? Or fearful superstitious children?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Hey projectvxn. The only problem is that the people that make the decisions make bad and wrong ones. We cannot rely on them to commit to a plan that is not hostile. It is terrible. We can as individuals approach that theory though. Which, maybe we are at a time that worrying about ourselves is not such a bad idea.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
we luciferians have nothing to do with any biblical aspect of satan or god. most of us are athiests, and admire lucifer only as a mythological figure, in that we feel it is important to question everything, as lucifer questioned god's will before the war and the fall in judeo-christian mythology.

i resent being lumped in with foolish so-called satanists, who chant nonsense to imaginary demons. they are just as delusional as scientologists or mormons or heaven's gate.

before you post anything regarding luciferians or satanists and their conspiracies to destroy the world, be sure that you have an accurate representation of their beliefs, else you find yourself looking foolish.

those of you who feel you know everything about our beliefs and continue to spout this nonsense are no better than muslim extremists who preach about westerners destroying the world.

makes me wonder if there is an arabic version of abovetopsecret.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dominusluciferi

.. go on..
what is the real origin of the luciferian spirits? and are there any similar spirits, is there a kind of hierarchy?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

No offense to you or your beliefs, but Luciferian in the title does not refer to a group of people but to the actual plan of Satan/Lucifer to deceive the world. If you believe in him only as a mythological figure, then this shouldn't bother you as mythical beings are not real. When did someone here attack your beliefs or call you a satanist or are you just speaking generally?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

i wouldn't know, as i don't believe in spirits, at least not in the sense that you are describing.

reply to post by palehorse23

on one hand, i understand what you are saying. on the other hand, please try and understand the implications that can be derived by someone describing something such as this as "luciferian", and how another person would easily assume that anyone describing themselves as luciferian becomes associated with this phenonmenon.

there is alot of talk on ATS about satanism and devil/demon worship, and the two have become quite possibly hopelessly intermingled. satanism and luciferianism as descriptors of demonology are misnomers, even as far as anton la vey's church of satan. these were names that were bestowed upon various groups of people in a prejudicial manner, much like gypsy or mormon, and have become commonplace as a result of misunderstanding. la vey's church of satan does not worship some dark prince, rather the name was given over by groups of judeo-christians in response to their belief systems, which can be described as the opposite of christian, if only in no certain terms. hence the association became first anti-christian, then satanic. these misnomers have been adopted by the various groups to further an image which many people do not find appealing, as a means of keeping member exclusivity, i.e., if you hear the name church of satan or satanism or luciferianism, and presuppose that the person or group has something to do with the devil without doing any research at all into the actual belief of the group, well then, you are probably not free thinking enough to be able to appreciate the various aspects of these philosophies, and they save themselves the trouble of having to have the same debate over and over and over.

i personally disagree with this logic, but for lack of any better terminology i have to say that i am luciferian, as secular humanism is the closest descriptor for my thought processes, however it is not close enough of a match for me to be comfortable with.

incidentally, luciferians can also be descriped as followers of lucifer calaritanus, the ultra-orthodox bishop of calgari, sardonia in the late fourth century.

so perhaps i should not have read so much into the title, i really just wanted to make everyone aware that as a whole luciferians aren't so bad. we have many different branches, and some of them are "bad", but the same can be said for muslims, christians, and jewish faiths, anything where extremism or corruption of the original ideals occurs.

i'll step down from my soap box now.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

´´ i don't believe in spirits, at least not in the sense that you are describing.´´

I didn´t describe. I was asking.

--´´for lack of any better terminology i have to say that i am luciferian, as secular humanism is the closest descriptor for my thought processes, however it is not close enough of a match for me to be comfortable with.

incidentally, luciferians can also be descriped as followers of lucifer calaritanus, the ultra-orthodox bishop of calgari, sardonia in the late fourth century.´´

hm, seems that you tend to have secrets.
a kind of ´dark elite´..

[edit on 23-1-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I believe in the God of the Holy Bible. I believe in his son, Jesus Christ. I also believe that God created the universe and that we are likely not alone in it.

There is abundant information in the Bible that relates to UFOs. Angels, spirits, devils, demons, cherubim could all be seen as extraterrestrials (not of this earth). See www.bibleufo.com for many verses from the Bible that relate. The Book of Enoch from the Septuagint (you can google it) is also good reading on this.

The idea that angels or devils might use high technologies seems possible to me. How would ancient man describe these technologies? It would not be easy. This is an interesting subject and one which must be looked upon for Christians and other religious folk as more and more information becomes available about UFOs.

Could an alien invasion be staged to unite the nations into a world government headed by the one man (an anti-christ) who could lead us to bargain or deal with this alien threat? I'll seek some answers and try to keep an open mind.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kevp777

I think it's very possible the Anti-Christ will USE aliens as an excuse for it, but not truthfully. We have to keep in mind that our planet is in danger from our actions now as opposed to alien action. We have war, disease, global warming, slave trade, genocide, drug abuse, child abuse, rape, scheming and conspiring, and many other things that afflict the Earth and you know what? It's all man made.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevp777
There is abundant information in the Bible that relates to UFOs. Angels, spirits, devils, demons, cherubim could all be seen as extraterrestrials (not of this earth).

This is your interpretation of the bible. I'm sure you are aware many people have different interpretations, and not just on what exactly angels, spirits, demons, described in the bible, are.

That's one of the problems I have with religion - making claims and assumptions about things based on interpretations of texts written thousands of years ago, and translated numerous of times.

This is an interesting subject and one which must be looked upon for Christians and other religious folk as more and more information becomes available about UFOs.[...]

Could an alien invasion be staged to unite the nations into a world government headed by the one man (an anti-christ) who could lead us to bargain or deal with this alien threat?

On such important issues, such as the possibility/origins/intents of extra-terrestrial life, I don't think it's wise to make conclusions and decisions based on interpretations of religious texts.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
to anti72

--´´ i don't believe in spirits, at least not in the sense that you are ----describing.´´

--I didn´t describe. I was asking.

but you did. your sentence reads:

"what is the real origin of the luciferian spirits?"

"spirits" is the subject. "luciferian" is the descriptor. the only sense i believe in spirits, is that each human has some sort of consciousness that gives them abstract thought, and i suppose, this COULD be described as a spirit.

that and booze.

--´´for lack of any better terminology i have to say that i am luciferian, as secular humanism is the closest descriptor for my thought processes, however it is not close enough of a match for me to be comfortable with.

--incidentally, luciferians can also be descriped as followers of lucifer --calaritanus, the ultra-orthodox bishop of calgari, sardonia in the late fourth century.´´

--hm, seems that you tend to have secrets.
--a kind of ´dark elite´..

lol...i did not say that i was a follower of the teachings and beliefs of bishop lucifer, just that there is/was a group of people that follow this person that call themselves luciferian.

i wish that i could think of myself as some kind of "elite", but i'm just a person. i have no powerful associations. really i don't have any associations at all, as my social anxiety and asperger's keep me away from other people.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by dominusluciferi]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

nice reply. that's one of my issues with religions as well. interpretation is everything. the king james version of the bible may have over 3000 translation errors, including things as large as the word "elohim", which is plural in hebrew, being translated to god rather than gods.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Show me proof of evil i can measure and quantify experimentally

Oh, my friend... you, Sir, are just very MODERN. I understand that some people love throwing catch-phrases from off the "enlightenment" and believing quantifiable, empirical logic to be GOD of our times... You showcase it very well!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Interesting stuff about atoms and *memory*.

I've read some pseudo-scientific theories before that suggest the same thing. Basically the reason that haunted houses or places that give off bad vibes exist is because whatever traumatic events occurred there are somehow "recorded" and stored in surrounding matter.

Although I guess none of that can be proven by QM (yet), it's neat to see that there are elements of real science where the story so far at least checks out.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You are correct......absolutly. Satan has been working overtime. The so called ET's are in fact the Nephilm [Genesis 6], are mentioned in the Bible. and were the cause for the Great Flood when God decided to judge the world then. They are Demonic and human mixed.......

reply to post by Blueracer

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
ET's are mentioned in the Bible in Genesis 6 and Isaiah......"Sons of God" and the Nephilim. They are real....

Strong delusion....well, Coming to 2 Thessalonians 2:11, the expression "strong delusion" speaks more to God giving sinners up to their utter depravity (similar to Romans 1), so that they will be certain to be condemned, as 2:12 affirms. Basically, God, by giving them strong delusion, is fixing them in their condemnation by removing His grace and leaving them to their sin. In like fashion, God sent a wicked spirit to torment Saul in 1 Samuel. The torment of the wicked spirit only served to stir up Saul's wicked heart so that his internal sin would be manifested outwardly (what we see when he attacked David and behaved irrationally), and thus he is solidified as certainly bearing God's judgment upon him. I believe this is what Paul has in mind when he states that these men will be sent a "strong delusion."

reply to post by murnut

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The aliens are evil.....as mentioned in Genesis 6. They are fallen Angels and have become Nephilim. Long story short. they are demons that have been able to cross over in makeshift bodies.

reply to post by Chaz

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join