It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Luciferian Endgame and the Coming Great Deception

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

well here is the problem....

if you dont figure this out before they arrive, you might be acting diplomatic to something that is here to fool you.

if you dont know ahead of time what is happening you will probably fall for the trick because it will decieve even the elect.

thanks for your response

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I'm afraid it's not that simple. Your thread has opened a question so deep and meaningful that it must be discussed at great length. God and Life created by God are the most important issues to us, otherwise we just wouldn't try to save those we love...And one would have to question our ability to have such feelings. What if it's not a good idea to meet them with hostility? What if we ruin our chance of coming out of our universal infancy? Just because we decided NOT to ask more questions. Not to ask them what they thought. And they might even be able to help us understand a bit more. To lose such an opportunity, tp lose face in the grand scheme of the universe, to potentially let the truth slip away from us, is just criminal. And Many would even go as far as to say suicidal for our species. If we start a war with an alien race, because we refused to understand how the rest of the universe worked, then we would be the ones creating evil..And it would be an interplanetary Iraq War..But many billions may die. We must think of the lives we can save, we must think to the bible whose message does not change in the presence of alien life..."Love thy neighbor" extends to all intelligent life. What if they show up and have a religion so similar to Christianity that it would be hard to distinguish the two? What then? Would we call it a trick? Or would we find family and friendship in the vast, lonely universe? These questions should be addressed. And you should allow for it. And dive in, because this is about you as well.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

this is not my thread so maybe the op can talk to you when he is on.

Jesus said that this would happen and said to seek him so you wouldnt be fooled.

www.pursuingtheword.com...
DECEIVING EVEN THE ELECT

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I don't recall Jesus saying that the only life in the universe was Earth, and that we were his ONLY children, only that we are. He said nothing about evil aliens sent by Satan to fool us. The Bible should not be taken literally. It was once believed, before we knew where space was, or even what it was, that the devil and all his demons lived underground, and came up only at night so that god didn't see them. We know now that those stories are allegorical, and even theology scholars, priests, vicars, mullahs, popes, prophets, and many other religious figures warn of taking the bible literally. Or taking meaning of writings that aren't there.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

i never said we were the only life in the universe.

but the end times delusion is a reality we might have to face

my personal opinion is that even if the little ET guy from the movie shows up..(you know the one that had to phone home).i dont want anything to do with him or any other aliens.

the point of this discussion is to understand the ufo"s that are currently flying around as we speak. this is really the issue at hand.

if they are friendly as you seem to think why havent they reavealed themselves to us. the cat and mouse game they are playing is an indication that they are hiding something.

maybe i am totally wrong about this but when other people write books about it i have to be concerned and try to be prepared.

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - UFO's The Hidden Truth : # 4 Biblical Insights About E.T.s

[edit on 21-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Of course. But there is no evidence suggesting that UFOs are hostile. There is plenty of evidence that we are. We have never reported being fired upon, however one of the NASA videos shows us shooting at them. At least it appears that way. None have ever attacked our cities. And do you think it would be difficult for a species that develops such technology to bombard out species from space and eliminate us? If this were the case do you not think that they would have already done so? Sounds to me like we'd be an easy target.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

well i have to disagree :

there is evidence that they are hostile

www.nicap.org...
Kinross Jet Chase. Nov 23, 1953

ufos.about.com...
1978-Disappearance of Pilot Valentich

they are not going to destroy us because they want to use us in this end time scenerio imho

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Ufo switches off nuclear dummy warhead

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

i guess someone is trying to tell me something

so i will humbly go away

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

It is YOU!!!

You are the ones playing tricks with yourselves.

You are playing the tricks on YOU.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by easynow

It is YOU!!!

You are the ones playing tricks with yourselves.

You are playing the tricks on YOU.

i hate to tell you this but nobody knows exactly whats going on with this subject.

I REPEAT>>>NOBODY KNOWS that includes you incarnate

you think you know everything...just shows you know nothing

i seen your post in the when we say facts what do we really mean ? thread were you said " if you were wise you would listen to me " and then you said "you might just learn something "

i will be the first to say i dont understand this subject and that is why i am here to learn but you wont do that

your gonna force feed your knowlegde down everyones throat the way i see it

i dont even know you and i have seen what others have said about you and i have to admit they were right.

well anyways...sorry op didnt mean to rant in your thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
With all the religious and angelic perspectives in full force in this thread, I find the need to offer the stance of the discarnate saints.

1. The concept of Satan or Lucifer is symbolic, not actual. Evil in the discarnate realms consists of spiritually retarded souls. If they can, they often combine their energies into a Group Entity to appear to be a powerful demonic figure; this is short-lived as their consciousness shrinks, i.e., they lessen in energy away from The Light, from their very acts of sadism to one or more innocents.

2. The Reticulan aliens are indeed self-serving and subtly imperialistic. But they have no significant spiritual power, demonic or godly, that they can draw upon. What they do have is greater firepower (e.g., antimatter weapons) and a much larger industrial base for the manufacture of interstellar battleships, missiles, and highly armed probes, than any country or group thereof on this planet.

3. The Reticulans have various underground and underwater bases around this planet, and a very large base in the Moon, all of which is confirmed by various former governmental insiders. In other words, they are already here, mobilized in various degrees, and have been for a long time.

4. The source of The Book of Enoch is not The Original Creator or discarnate saints but a discarnate community or Group Entity of only basically spiritual yet deceptive yellow-energy angels on the Fourth Plane. Those who are aligned with, channel, and who are deceived by one or more Group Entities often gravitate to the color of yellow precisely because of the GE telepathic influence. This is illustrated in the avatar of the angel channeler in this thread who claims that the Judeo-Christian god is all powerful; this being another telltale sign of Group Entity propaganda afoot from the Mid Realms of Spirit.

5. Large-scale holographic projections in the sky are not as easily manifested with advanced physically-based technology as some believe.

6. Large-scale holographic projections, even if they are successfully manifested technologically, are not enough to persuade billions or even millions of people that a major spiritual event is occurring. For that to happen, there needs to be wide-scale miracles performed - like the healing of millions of people at once of life-threatening illness or affliction. The Reticulans have no power to do this which is why it was never attempted previously.

7. Any official coup of the government by the Reticulans will not be a deception but a means to control the populace at large. Many believe that an occupational army of Hybrids is being cultivated from their long-term breeding program.

8. One constructive method to counter this possible unfoldment is simply to be made aware of their tactics (abduction prevention).

9. The angelic energies within Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, etc., are not powerful enough to end Reticulan subjugation. They are simply not spiritually evolved enough to do so. The traditional approach of basically spiritual group-mind power has largely failed.

10. There is no god or God that will save us from space race imperialism and subjugation. We must evolve into becoming at least our own lesser gods. In doing so, when we transition to the Other Side, our souls will be able to ascend/expand into the infinite and nonliving Light to the point of having the telekinetic ability to completely end all Reticulan kidnappings and planetary harvesting. We do this from years of using the approach of The Original Creator to evolve into rarefied God Consciousness, handed down to us from the discarnate Saints: that of Heart Chakra Radiance.

11. Despite implanted screen memories (Zetan brainwashing) through abductees, the Reticulans have no telekinetic or teleportation capability whatsoever. They cannot walk through walls or read minds. This is the reason why they strive to paralyze their victims through physically-based energy beams before kidnapping them.

12. The Reticulans have no shielding capability. Their metal alloys are very strong and lightweight, but they can be penetrated by moderately advanced surface-to-air missiles and artillery shells.

US Warships Shot Down UFO During Operation Desert Storm

13. No space race empire has any defense against nihilation, i.e., the advanced telekinetic ability in The Light of lesser gods and Gods to teleport interstellar battleships and probes - and matter in general - into nothingness; in essence, to dissolve it into Light.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

You do seem to have the alien agenda well sorted. Are you denying though that a hoax invasion is possible. It seems if you take the alleged warning of Werner Von Braun into account and the Reagan speach programs in addition to all the cultural programing over the last 80 years that it would be foolish to discount the possibility. Was'nt sure where you come down on that issue.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

quote:this(ufo's hanging over nations worldwide)will be the beginning of satans reign on earth.

scriptures i have read seem to indicate that satan and the 1/3 angels that rejected Elohiym as their Creators have been ruling this earth from before the times of the destruction of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago.

the fallen angels started a star wars battle as they waged war against Elohiym which resulted in the earth being wrecked and the life on it annhilated.(isaiah 14:12-17 and ezekiel 28:12-17)gives a glimpse.

genesis 1:2 shows that the earth was already in existence +6000 years ago but was still under water after the star wars 65 million years before.Elohiym decided at this point to repair the damage and start over again with the creation of adamic type man involved this time.

adamic man rejected the laws of Elohiym (genesis 3 )so satan was allowed to remain as "god" of this earth so man could get his fill of the results of rejecting His Creators by suffering under satans rule.

matthew 4:1-9 luke 4:1-6 and 2 corinthians 4:4 make it plain that satan is still the "god" and ruler of this world who is responsible for much of the misery we endure while we wait for Messiahs return to end our experiments in self rule with a satan "god" that doesnt want to let go when the 6000+ years deadline is ended.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by murnut

quote:why would G-D try to deceive us ?

2 thessalonians 2:11 for this reason G-D will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false-so they all may be judged who did not believe the truth,but took pleasure in wickedness.

G-D is dealing with us as individuals.it would be better to have never been born than to willfully reject the truth of G-D.(mark 14:21)

G-D is going to resurrect all the dead (revelation 20:4-15).Elohiym do not hate us They Created us to be with Them- but not as robots nor as destroyers but as sons of G-D.

They dont want to lose one of us so we are being dealt with as individuals all of us being given a fair chance at the right time for us to succeed.(revelation 21:7)

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Ah, so you admit it was merely your own conclusions? If you didn't realize, my whole problem with your post - although I also do not agree with your theory, it is your right to an opinion - was with the there is no god or mankind is their property expressions.

I'm sorry if that somehow was not clear enough for you. You see, the reason for my posts and request is that you used those expressions to help justify your theory. That's why I'd like to see their origins.

Now that I realize they are merely your own interpretations of (alleged) abduction cases, everything is clear to me

Do you even read ENTIRE posts? It appears your havening issues with what I'm posting... try reading all of it.

The "problem" your talking about was an abduction senario..in other words I was painting a picture in order to draw a parallelism.

You had never heard of an (alleged) abduction report where the abductee's have been told this message. I have. I had read several reports of this over the years, so I do a google search to see if I could find some links for you at your request...again to try and help...

...and you come back and refute these links.....wow. I cited two different links (both of which worked) and conveyed the references you requested...again...I was explaining a hypothetical abduction scenario....and your screaming for proof?

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened

...The only thing I can do is offer my opinion or hypothesis... I strongly encourage people to find the truth for themselves...NO ONE can make up your mind for you. We were all created with a very strong provision, or ability given to us.....

....we all have the ability to exercise FREE WILL... I strongly urge everyone looking into this topic to keep that in mind. Make your own decisions and do not be "led".....there is so much dis-information...it is truly a daunting task to separate the lies..from the truth.

Originally posted by danx

Ah, so you admit it was merely your own conclusions?

I thought I made myself clear...opinion or hypothesis means: MY CONCLUSIONS. I feel as if your are asserting I am trying to "trick" or "fool" someone here.... I have made myself clear.

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened

...find out for yourself and post your findings...this UFO enigma is so complexed...that you CANNOT say, it is
THIS...or it is THAT...it is many things.

Everything is open to individual interpretations. Anyone who says different is trying to sell something. I am not. I offer my conclusions in the capacity of trying to positively contributing to this thread.

This issue is bigger than you or I and posts of this kind only distract from the topic, so any further "problems" you have... feel free to click that U2U button at the bottom of your screen. .

[edit on 21-1-2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

[edit on 21-1-2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by manalien
reply to post by palehorse23

In the bible and in many other sacred scriptures there is clear evidence of "outside" (ET) intervention over the past millennium.... non earthly activity from non earthly beings.. The bible in Genesis states that God was very unhappy with the "fallen angles" who took women of the earth who later gave birth to the Nephilim...angels.... ET's..whatever they were, they were NOT pure 100% human beings of this earth) but, who were great men in those days of old. And God did not like what he saw and thereafter caused the great flood to destroy them and all evil on earth etc... so ET= fallen angels/non earthly beings...whatever they were..Satan's army.. deserting angels with their own agenda... they were rid from this planet... According to the bible and other scriptures, they DID and do still exist today... But Jesus, (also named as "Angel" Gabriel) as the son of God, promised to return with his "army of Angels" and fight Satan and his followers, all the fallen angels, demons, whatever, here on earth in the end times!!(after already battling him once "IN THE HEAVENS AND CASTING HIM DOWN TO EARTH"!!).. This seems to paint a clear picture of prophesies that there must be good and evil "outsiders"....ET..angles... call them how you choose. When the big day comes it will depend on the what actually they do(actions speak louder than words) .. and sure, the evil ones will attempt to mislead the good ones.. So we must all be very aware as to how and what "THEY" do.. when they come and show themselves..and discloses their true identity.. Many will fall INCLUDING THOSE WHO WILL BE BE MISLEAD WITHOUT REALIZING THEY ARE BEING LEAD ASTRAY!! how shall we know who is who and what they will do? we don't...until it happens.. the rest is all speculation and guessing...

no. these beeings are spiritual beeings, some of them between, more ethereal.angels for example are humans on a higher development stage, they once were humans .
and probably there have been giants.

but there is no proof of acient aliens. all debunked. Paleo-Seti is good selling, but nonsense.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
The real question is, does the knowledge of other civilizations that may be like ours, in the distant stars, be tantamount to the work of Satan? Or the work of god? And how are we to make this decision? How are we to know that such a decision will be correct? Who's word do we take on it? Ours?

You bring up a very interesting point. How are the religious people going to be able to determine if aliens are the work of god or satan?

I guess you'll have to wait for someone like Pat Robertson or Ted Haggard to talk to god and relay god's message.

Oh wait.. maybe not Ted Haggard. He's gay, right? I don't think god talks to him anymore. Or is he heterosexual again? I always get confused.

I'm sure us atheists and other freethinkers will have to just form our conclusions based on scientific reasoning, logic and reality.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You know I have a problem with this end times apocalypse,armageddon thing. I was reading a thread last week about the law of attraction by Skyfloating and I found it very interesting. I find that the end of the world is a good example, think about it. Why do people keep pushing this judgement day crap in our faces all the time? Its really dangerous!
when I was a kid I used to fear the "End" more than anything and ask myself questions like "if the end is coming whats the point of going to school or work. I was so opsessed with it that it actually effected the way I lived! Untill one day I realised what I was doing to myself, making myself live in fear and prematurely stealing all hope I had for my future. Why cant people realise the harm they are doing when pushing this on everybody. THERE IS NO END OF THE WORLD PEOPLE!!! And if there is its becuase youve all made yourself so paranoid that you willed it to be. I for one would rather believe that living with a positive attitude and trying hard everyday to make the world a better place can make a big impact on our present situation right now. Jeez guys C'mon "Let It Be" John freak'n Lennon alright!!! Aliens could be a trick but jeez guys, have a lil faith
in the big guy alright and everything will be fine.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Been discussing this thread with a couple of friends..One of them suggested that, in the light of this that certain members of the UFO fraternity, they should rename UFOs... not Unidentified Fyling objects.. but Unidentified Fiendish Objects...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Religion is mass mind control . If you believe any of this . Well...Its working . Now let me get my dog so i can herd these sheep .

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join