It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Luciferian Endgame and the Coming Great Deception

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

hi there palehorse23

glad to see your thread is going good. it is a subject that definately needs examination. i was gonna start a thread (before you started this one) similar to this but chickened out because of the negative side of dealing with the interesting people out there...look at the next post under this one , thats what im talking about...lmao

my question that i have for you is :

why did this thread...............
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Ufo Sightings Will Increase Worldwide , page 1

..........make you react the way you did ?

was it because of the increase in sightings ?

or was it because the author of the thread ?

or was it because the author of that thread is involved with the ashtar galactic command and is channeling aliens and trying to spread a message that could be part of this illusion/delusion scenerio ??

just wondering because....... i was thinking about how this channelling aliens fits into this picture ?....

tell me what you think

thanks in advance

[edit on 20-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It's nice to have Satan as a bogeyman to scare people into following your religion, you've exchanged reason for fear. If there was no Satan would Christianity be as appealing-Satan is the best public relations guy out there for Christianity. Don't get me wrong evil does exist and I could even see an evil consciousness existing...but weren't the Africans and Native Americans considered savages and lesser beings by the church and mosques? And we all know how they got treated. I'd be wary about making the same mistakes again.

I don't plan on following the aliens or the church...now I guess I'm really in trouble. The Aztecs fell for Cortez being Quetzalcoatl, I don't plan on doing the same with the aliens--if they ever show up.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Not that anyone asked for my opinion, but I decided to give it anyway. This is what I have thought and believed for a long time.

It says in the Bible that EVERYTHING in the universe works in perfect harmony with God...except humans. That being the case...out of love, I seriously doubt God would allow beings from another planet to come here and see how messed up humans are and what our rejection of him has caused us. I do believe people are seeing exactly what they claim they are seeing, I just don't think they are from another world. I think they are a deception by satan to cause as much confusion, doubt, fear, and attempt to destroy people's faith.

From what I understand, the anti-christ is supposed to come to power right after the rapture takes place. He is supposed to "explain away" what happened to all the missing people. With all the believers gone, it wouldn't that difficult a task to convince those left behind that the others had been "abducted", especially with the recent increase of ufo sightings. After that all the anti-christ has to do is convince people that the aliens are coming back and the entire world needs to join forces together to fight this unknown enemy. With that, he would become the leader of both peoples and military.

When Christ does return, he comes to a world waiting to go to war with him "in the valley of decision".
Just like it says in the Bible.

No matter what happens tho...I will continue to put my faith in God and pray that I won't be decieved when the time comes.

Marilyn~

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer

I have felt the same thing. That Satan is behind "aliens" and things like that. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Well I guess it could be so. But I feel that most of religious end-time thinking has to go to the 'cutting room floor". There simply isn't time left for, The Tribulation, Four Horsemen, Raising of the Temple Mount, the return of the #what Iman.
It's maybe almost over, but the story line has been edited. -----------------PC

[edit on 20-1-2008 by pc is here]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Hi Palehorse, great thread idea and I bet you will get many different types of responses. I am a born again Christian and have thought about the ufo topic in regards to religion for many years. I have thought that ufo's would be an excellant forum for satan to use against Christians. If satan can get enough people believing in ufo's than these people stand a stronger chance of turning away from God because some may think, 'if there is other life in the universe than where does that put God?'.

Now, as a Christian I am not too worried about myself. There isn't much that satan could do to change my mind. I also trust in God and if there are aliens... then even they are part of His plan. No, my concern is for the person who neither believes or disbelieves.. is on the edge.

I also believe if aliens are part of satan then they will play an important part in armageddon somehow....how I am not sure.

So in the end I neither believe nor disblieve what this guy is saying. Its all a wait and see time right now. However, I do hope that I am around for armageddon... should be a wild show and a great time to glorify God.

God Bless!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marilyn

From what I understand, the anti-christ is supposed to come to power right after the rapture takes place. He is supposed to "explain away" what happened to all the missing people. With all the believers gone, it wouldn't that difficult a task to convince those left behind that the others had been "abducted", especially with the recent increase of ufo sightings. After that all the anti-christ has to do is convince people that the aliens are coming back and the entire world needs to join forces together to fight this unknown enemy. With that, he would become the leader of both peoples and military.

Marilyn~

Hey Marilyn,

Although I thought that was a cool idea and all about explaining away the rapture with ufo abductions... I don't think it will happen that way. When the Anti-Christ comes, and he doesn't have to come with the rapture, I think it will be at a time when the world is at its worst...say right after an asteroid hit where everyone is suffering and dying. The anti-christ will come then to solve the problem and save the millions. Otherwise normal thinking people would not buy into him.

Also I have no idea if a rapture will even take place. Ever since D. L. Moody suggested it in 1835 it has been a hot debate and nowadays almost excepted without question. Just think on this... prior to 1835 NO ONE ever mentioned any rapture. In the end it doesn't matter... as long as you accept Christ, rapture or not, you will be ok.

God bless

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

Hi Alienmojo...

I don't know positively about the Rapture wither, but there is a lot mentioned in the Bible about believers not having to go through the tribulation. Nevertheless, it's not difficult to put my hope in it but still put my faith and trust in God. Nothing can shake my faith...no matter how bad it gets in life. Not even a face to face with ET himself.

Marilyn~

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
if the govt starts using "holograms" to reveal UFO's as part of Satan's endgame... then that would also mean that Satan, or the antichrist, is already a powerful member of the government, and I don't think thats true.

the antichrist is supposed to be someone that everyone admires, someone kind, and when he does become all powerful, it will be like a utopia on earth. That is how he will deceive people. or at least thats what i've read and been told.
The first half of the 7 years of tribulation will be like a heaven on earth, and that when he will use the mark of the beast to start taking souls... then, the 2nd half of the 7 years of tribulation will be like hell on earth, hunting down all those that did not join his army... until the great appearance when god brings heaven down to earth and banishes satan to hell for 1000 years.
This all occurs after the rapture of course...

and thats how its written in revelations... if you believe that sort of thing.
hope that clears a few things up

Another example of humans meddling with God's word. Most modern christians take the rapture for granted. Including myself at one time. I though it was in the Bible as part of God's plan. Well, it's only a theory brought into mainstrean by Irving and Darby in the 1800's.
www.askelm.com...

Sad but true. The train's moving and nobody gets off until the final stop. The last few miles are probably gonna be a little rough.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by forty six _ two]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo
Also I have no idea if a rapture will even take place. Ever since D. L. Moody suggested it in 1835 it has been a hot debate and nowadays almost excepted without question. Just think on this... prior to 1835 NO ONE ever mentioned any rapture. In the end it doesn't matter... as long as you accept Christ, rapture or not, you will be ok.

God bless

I'm not sure I believe in the rapture myself. As my pastor says, God never promised to take us out of tribulation, but help us through it. We will have to go through some things that are not going to be pleasant. We are not really ready spiritually, emotionally, or physically.

I believe the end times has already started to happen awhile back. It is just growing more and more into a head lately. You have famine in Africa and various other places, war in the Middle East, persecution and death to Christians in China and other various places. The attack on Christianity itself is growing larger and larger. The Bible says there will never be a time previous or afterwards as worse as the end times is going to get.

Guess what folks. That means it is going to be worse than what the early Christians had to go through after Jesus died when Nero would throw everyone man, woman, and child to the lions and who knows what else. That also means it will be worse than what the Jews had to go through in WWII under Hitler.

I don't really want to think about what we will have to go through. I rather not be here, but realize I might have to go through something. If I do, I pray to God I can keep my faith. Torture and brainwashing have a way of making a person change their minds after awhile. I rather be raptured or die quickly. I talked to my husband about it, and basically if something like that ever happens know I'll see you in heaven. If anyone is raptured, I honestly hope the children are since they are the most vulnerable. I admit, I wouldn't mind being raptured myself.

Or is the rapture idea a false doctrine designed to mislead and deceive people. When they have to go through something horrible, they blame God. Then they turn away from God, because he didn't do what they believe he said he would do. Then they believe there is no God. Who will be there to fill that void? The anti-Christ with signs and wonders.

If things do go that type of direction, I don't think there will be a place for us to hide or go to like some of the Jews were able to hide and escape to another country. The Bible does briefly mention about a safe haven, Petra, if I read that part correctly.

If you get your wish to see the end times play out, I wish you well. I pray you'll be safe, and not end up in a concentration camp in the experiment block.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hmmmm.... lets say hyperthatically.

So if aliens do make themselves known to us.... And it becomes apparent that God doesnt exist.... then.... does that mean we'll have alot more Raliens running around?

Ive seen and spoken to some raliens in the city. and after the convosations, i had a good laugh at the topic... tho wouldnt it be weird if they are right?
haha

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Those of you who believe UFOlogy, research Demonology. The Rockefeller's have changed the name/focus of Demonology and spun it into UFOlogy. Now with advanced technology and propaganda they are going to try and convince us that human/reptile hybrid aliens created us! It's not true. Look at Mason Steven Speilberg's poster for E.T., the same as the Vatican Michaelangelo picture but with an ALIEN finger. Masons funded Von Daniken, Masonic writer/directors made Alien 1-4, Independence Day, War of the Worlds, Star Wars, Star Trek, 2001 Space Odyssey, and more... Aliens/Reptiles are a massive PSY-OP. Research them all you want... you won't find anything convincing, just propaganda. In 2012 you'll see amazing technology, but no aliens.

MJ-12, Project Camelot, Clifford (sword in the) Stone, Jim Marrs (Mars)...
Generation X, Planet X, the X-Files, the alien "insider" on Project Camelot "Proffesor X", X-Men, X marks the spot for us BRAINWASHED generation Xers.... they want us to accept the worldwide serpent/snake SPIRITUAL symbology as being a literal race of human/reptile hybrid aliens that created us. The New World Order is real and the global conspiracy is 6500 years in the running, but the aliens are not.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

God apparently has many laws that he doesn't enforce, but could. Same logic..God wants us to worship him and live in peace...And follow the Bible the one true...And yet there are so many other religions preaching the same thing, and calling it the one truth. The Universe is stranger than fiction, I think anyone here can agree with that. But to believe that we know that God favors us over any other living creature in this VAST universe is pretty damned presumptuous. The idea that any one belief system is more valid than any other is a man made concept. And we're bled much for it in our history and done shameful things in the eyes of a set of deities that is taught to us as authority figures that abhor such actions. We have continuously told God what his motives are and should be, yet lack the capacity to comprehend even the most obvious of consequences of our actions. We always tell ourselves that playing God is a stupid, arrogant thing to do, so why do we see it fit to tell God how his Universe works?

What one of his creations do we have a right to determine as evil? We have labeled snakes, spiders, lizards, cats, bats, and even some dogs as evil only to realize what a damned stupid thing we were engaging in. Only to realize the importance of these creatures in our lives. We came to understand the absurdity of our fears and we overcame them, why should religion not allow for other worldly civilizations under this same logic? What makes an eco system on another planet evil? And what force in our minds could possibly justify such audacity and assumption of authority over the vast and largely unknown cosmos? None of that makes sense to me. I don't know about anyone else.

Seek the truth inside yourself, and let no one ideology change that. I believe in God, always have. And I believe that anything that exists is here under his authority. If God hated snakes, spiders, lizards, bats, cats, and some dogs, do you not think that he could make the decision to not make them? Or is Gods power only relegated to the opinion of man? What about gay people? Should they not exist now if God declared them an abomination? Same question must be asked of the murderer, the rapist, the thief, the liar, and all who are sinful. And point to one who is not! Same logic should be applied to alien species. It would be unfair to exclude life in the galaxy, or this universe because we think that ours is the only one that counts, the only one that is blessed, and the only one god loves. It is a selfish attitude and one we must work to eradicate, because to be more godly, we must work on the things that makes us less so.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

lol....was that sarcasm or

did you make us read all that just to tell us you dont believe in aliens ?

[edit on 21-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by judasfish
Hmmmm.... lets say hyperthatically.

So if aliens do make themselves known to us.... And it becomes apparent that God doesnt exist.... then.... does that mean we'll have alot more Raliens running around?

Ive seen and spoken to some raliens in the city. and after the convosations, i had a good laugh at the topic... tho wouldnt it be weird if they are right?
haha

please tell us your joking right ?

this is one of the dumbest things i have ever read.

if aliens make themselves known to us ...how does that make it apparent that God doesnt exist ?

sounds to me like your primed and ready to join them...lmao

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I should also say that I have flagged this thread. And will point people to it where it is relevant. It is a very important question that each and every one of us should ask each other and ourselves. It is vital to our existence as children of god to know our place in the universe. It is our duty to ask these questions because we may very well be faced one day with a situation that may call for a much higher judgement than the one we currently display as a species. We must ask ourselves how this will impact our views of ourselves. And we must make peace with whatever revelations that may bring.

God bless everyone involved in this thread. Because whether you realize it or not, your are helping yourselves and your fellow man. You are, whether you care to see it, doing a great and honorable service to man kind.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

hi there projectvxn..

God bless you also

what do you think about aliens (ufo"s) being an illusion created by the devil to make you think they are ready to take over the planet earth ?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I believe what my devout Christian mother believes. That aliens have been here with us, and they will be with us again. And that these are also god children, and gods love goes much further than we care to acknowledge.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

ok fair enough...thanks for the reply.

i know its hard to speculate on something like this. but i believe it is important that we discuss this until the truth can be obtained.

i have said before i believe it will be a combination of illusion and real flesh and blood aliens to make this believable. this is completely my opinion and not the op"s

the point of this thread(im sure the op will agree) is to see what people believe about ufo"s being an illusion created by lucifer to decieve us and to make it possibe to usher in the antichrist and the new world order.

thanks again

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   

One preacher with an opinion may not necessarily represent the uniform agreement. I believe that as your endeavors to seek the truth continue, you will find that many do indeed support the idea. Because they believe that gods love is boundless, and is limited to no civilization. I'm from Costa Rica, a predominantly Roman Catholic country. My parents are Cuban, who are al devout Christians, and they believe that aliens are no more or less a creation of God Almighty than any other being in HIS universe. And that God loves all equally. Otherwise, they would not even be a concept to debate.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

ok fair enough...thanks for the reply.

i know its hard to speculate on something like this. but i believe it is important that we discuss this until the truth can be obtained.

i have said before i believe it will be a combination of illusion/delusion and real flesh and blood aliens to make this believable.

the point of this thread is to see what people believe about ufo"s being an illusion.

thanks again

I understand the point of this thread. I've made quite a huge response to it...Just read my various posts on the last page. You also wanted to get a true believers opinion of the matter. One cannot help but wonder and speculate about what god might think of all this and how it should be viewed. And that's why it's also the point of the thread. Because this is the very core of the issue. The real question is, does the knowledge of other civilizations that may be like ours, in the distant stars, be tantamount to the work of Satan? Or the work of god? And how are we to make this decision? How are we to know that such a decision will be correct? Who's word do we take on it? Ours? Since when has the human race been able to deliver this message of peace without any sense of hypocrisy? Or actions of undeniable hypocrisy? How should we respond to a mystery we no nothing of? Should it be met with hostility? Has this approach ever been successful in the past? These questions and thier reasoning MUST be examined. Because it may very well happen on day, that we meet someone from the far away stars. And it may be prudent to act more like diplomats, than fearful children.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join