It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Luciferian Endgame and the Coming Great Deception

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, although there is a lot of evidence suggesting UFO's over hundreds of years in the past.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
perhaps the whole UFO / alien story is fake, made up by a global elite.
there are no aliens.
its made up to confuse and divert.

its all faked by gov´t and secret services, as always.

If you know this to be the case...then I must ask: "Why are YOU here?"
Are you here to perpetuate dis-info by spreading it.... or are you looking for the truth?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I see it like this.

God and Satan and their helpers communicate with us, and affect us, and come into our lives in completely and totally different ways, depending on the era in which you are living. In essence, they have to dumb it down to the level that society currently is at during the experience.

In the ancient times, they called it Chariots of Fire, and called it Fire and Brimstone falling onto the city, and called it "turning into a pillar of salt" when looking back at a "Godly destruction" of Sodom / Gomorrah; these are all products of the times. What they meant was, Flying Craft with lights that would mimick fire, they meant Nuclear style weapons being employed on the cities that were obliterated in the texts, and they're talking about Lot's wife not just looking back and becoming salt, but rather, she likely went back to see, and was then turned into salt, from the ensuing blast. This isn't far fetched; this makes sense. Otherwise, it sounds like fairy tales, as most Atheists would say.

And so, they spoke to the early man in a dumbed down fashion. This is why all the texts are written old style, and how we identify "old style", by its .. lack of what we now know, you see. A lack of intelligence or perception of the world overall. A lack of science knowledge. Who cares if the humans see us, the Angel/Alien says in the Chariot of Fire/Flying Saucer, they are primitive and know nothing of science, they can barely make flame and fight with sticks and stones!

Fast forward 2,000-3,000 years. We have all this technology, science, knowledge, we have probes in outerspace, we are reaching the ends of our solar system with man made craft. We are approaching sending men to another nearby planet in a space craft. We have intercontinental missiles while travel up into outspace outside of the Earth's atmosphere, then come back down precisely on the intended target, 10,000 miles away on the opposite end of the globe. Complete with a nuclear warhead which breaks into 12 more smaller warheads, and each land on the exact cities as targeted, basically destroying an entire major nation permanently within minutes.

We are on the edge of cloning animals, then humans, as well as body parts and organs. We are on the edge of manufacturing organs. We are on the edge of curing diseases thought incurable. We have finally completely mapped the human genome.

That last sentence should speak bounds of how far we've come as human beings doing hard, human work, on our own. Now, let me get off of my Humanist horse, and back into my normal saddle.

This means God and his helpers are going to attempt to communicate with us in a manner least likely to fear us, and a way that makes sense to us (read: that isn't something we consider totally impossible), just like they did with the peoples of old, the people from the Old Testament stories. So instead of Chariots, now we have Flying Discs. But maybe thats what they were all along and the older humans had no way to describe it as a disc? I think they would've called them flying wheels, personally. Which is exactly what Ezekiel calls them, 4 of them, each spinning alongside the "Angel" or "beast" from heaven that were speaking with him about what to prophesy against the people of Israel and what is to come. On a side note, there's also more than one instance of evidence of an Angelic being actually giving a human something to ingest which had an effect on the human, presumably the writer of the holy book in question. In this case, I am talking about Daniel I believe, but it could've been Ezekiel or another. He was given a scroll to eat, and it tasted sweet but was bitter on the stomach. John takes this and uses it in the book of Revelation when describing his account; he also is given a scroll to eat, which is sweet but bitter in the stomach.

I don't know about you, but to completely discard either concept, that aliens are angels/demons, or that angels arent angels/demons, is going too far based on the evidence we have currently. Hopefully soon we will have more evidence and thus some certainty to what this crap actually is. But make no mistake, it does state that there will be strange signs in the sky during the end times, from Revelation. Also, this is off-topic, but iff that WD5 asteroid/meteor DOES come dangerously close, or hit the Earth/Moon, or even Mars, before the end of January, we would definitely have a "wormwood" or "final warning" event on our hands, to go back to Revelation. Also, if it were to strike the Earth into the Sea, we'd have a serious problem. And chances are that it would go into the Sea because there is more Sea than Land. Anyways this is OT, other than the doom/gloom factor.

[edit on 1/20/2008 by runetang]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
First of all, thank you 1nL1ghtened for trying to provide me with the information I requested of you.

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
We are not alone in the Universe. We are told - this earth has been visited many times in the past and presently by different types of extra-terrestrials. These ET's have been involved with our creation, evolution, religions, myths, beliefs, etc.

link to quote

I hope you realize the original article (which is quoted there) was posted on website that no longer exists, and it's author is unknown:

UFO Abduction Contactee Messages - An Analysis
Author unknown

Source: www.wj.net...

And did you even look at the sources for some of these claims in that article?

- Some contactees are being told that humans are the consequence of ET encounters with earlier forms of man. Without this contact man never would have evolved to the point we have. Rael, the chosen prophet and messiah of the Raelian movement was told as as contactee, that mankind was created by a group of ET's called the Elohim using advanced genetic engineering in laboratories 4.[...]

4. The Messages Given To Me By The Extra-terrestials -Rael

Rael? Really? I'm supposed to take this seriously?

he Alien Message to Humanity Routine communication by aliens to humans is largely accomplished telepathically. Another common element in these encounters is the presentation to the abductee of long detailed messages on large screens inside the craft. These communications usually warn of cataclysmic events and destruction coming upon the earth. Sometimes the information is blatantly religious, claiming (1) that we humans were created by the aliens, (2) that the aliens are trying to promote us along the road of evolution by their hybrid breeding program, and (3) that mankind must unite, through alien supervision, into a one-world government and a one-world religion in order to survive. 6

link to source

You realize this is posted on a website called christianinformation.org, right?
I was hoping to get this information from a non-biased source. You see, this is a very important detail when evaluating information for scientific debate and reasoning.

I have done my homework, you need to do your own. Here are a couple of links to get you started....the information is out there. You need to cover ALL facets of the enigma, to get the big picture.

I have done my homework, but unfortunately I haven't come across any information that spoke about the claims you made in your previous post and that's why I asked for you to provide it.

I hope you don't take this personally, but I didn't find the information you provided to be helpful or credible.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
reply to post by palehorse23

I have felt the same thing. That Satan is behind "aliens" and things like that. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Really? That's the *only* thing that makes sense you? Do you actually claim to be a critical thinker?

Let's look at this sentence as it is interpolated:

"The only logical answer you can find to the phenomena of UFOs and ET reports is that they are a product of Satan."

Wow.... did you ever stop to think that this was a normal psychological phenomena that we don't understand? That it has happened throughout the ages and called many things? UFO's being only the most modern?

I for one know several different theories which show a lot more promise of being accurate than to chalk it up to a mythological creature which is tied to a cultural identity. This is so much bigger than any one cultural or religious identity.

Can we PLEASE have some decent scientific dialog in here? It's almost as if we have to re-create ATS to get rid of these non-scientific ways of approaching the Alien and UFO phenomena.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
OP ,i agree to what you are saying.

In the sense as you say you were "force fed" the Bible that is another way to turn us from God. The only way to really find God is by yourself. People that was thumped with Christianity in their earlier life do turn away from God. If people would only see that that is not the way God wants us to "meet" or get to know Him. Any person will appreciate and know real love if someone loves them by choice and not force. Freewill ,freedom to choose.

The alien/demon issue has been discussed on many occasions in groups by us. There are many Christians who will not admit to the fact that demons even exist and are in denial by contradicting the Word they "follow".

As what i want to say, myself as a believer in The Supreme ,His Son ,The Holy Spirit at times do not see things in ways Christians do,man-made religions who use God so they can gain,profit and deceive..that tells us they are not men of God. Too much were/are being hidden from us and they who do that do this for reasons. Todays studies involve more than just the Bible ,we need to find "lost" books ,the ones that was taken out and study what we can relate to and trust with faith.

People who say we think Jesus is an alien are wrong ,He is what we are in spirit. That what is not like us in spirit is alien. If man today can clone can anyone who believe in satan say he cannot perform such acts. Satan is mighty ,so are demonic forces,but i believe that cannot create the perfect being. We are the perfect ones but in ways we have fallen and became less perfect ,shorter life spans as an example. In the end after numerous chances The Supreme gave us we failed ,then He gave part of Him in flesh and that is our ticket out..we just need to proclaim that and know it.

We as believers cannot prove to non believers same as they cannot prove to us there is no Supreme. We do have our faith though and by that we know.

Satan is the master of deception ,illusion ..prince of the air ,so "fallen angels" do not mean they are bound here alone. The one who said that should know that fallen does not mean to walk earth.

The Nephillim were ones who fell after Lucifer (Gen 6) ,as The Apocrypha explains there were 120 of them and they became flesh with a lifespan of 120 years. Yet they taught all types of things to man (magic,astrology,arts,skills of fighting etc). God told some of them they will walk earth eternity according to some scriptures.

No one can say if any of those millions that fell with Satan broke away from his "clan" to form their own. Being mighty and having powers,knowledge they could do that which we do not even know about. In the end when Satan falls they will end with him even if they have their own group.

I am not saying i believe that all alien life/crafts will be illusions ,but i do believe that which do not look like us in spirit are not for us. How do we look in spirit some may ask..that we will know when the time is here. It is beyond what we can comprehend no matter what we think we know. Science proves science wrong on many occasions.

To belong to a group you need to prove yourself ..good or evil. In both we have to do something to prove and show we are worthy of belonging in the group.

Lots have been thrown out in the open ,or we think so..there are so much more to come and seeing we are already getting lost how lost will we be when it's all on top of us. Take all criticism as it will not get any better,be humble and quiet while we get laughed at. An answer you will have if it is really needed ,else the "argument" is not worth it.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

the whole paleo-Seti stuff is mad up to sell books. you can see that best on Erich von Däniken, the best known of theses authors.
no proof, evidence, whatever. all debunked in detail (pyramids incl)

there are no aliens, or have been.i ts just the old evil forces for thousand years now, reaching their last steps to the NWO.
isn´t that enough?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened

If you know this to be the case...then I must ask: "Why are YOU here?"
Are you here to perpetuate dis-info by spreading it.... or are you looking for the truth?

what? of course looking for truth..

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga
I have felt the same thing. That Satan is behind "aliens" and things like that. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Really? That's the *only* thing that makes sense you? Do you actually claim to be a critical thinker?

Let's look at this sentence as it is interpolated:

"The only logical answer you can find to the phenomena of UFOs and ET reports is that they are a product of Satan."

Wow.... did you ever stop to think that this was a normal psychological phenomena that we don't understand? That it has happened throughout the ages and called many things? UFO's being only the most modern?

I for one know several different theories which show a lot more promise of being accurate than to chalk it up to a mythological creature which is tied to a cultural identity. This is so much bigger than any one cultural or religious identity.

Can we PLEASE have some decent scientific dialog in here? It's almost as if we have to re-create ATS to get rid of these non-scientific ways of approaching the Alien and UFO phenomena.

well dont forget the mind control programs of the CIA.
absolutely no problem to create ´alien aduction´with that.
and , yes, that´s satanic, evil, whatever .

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Alright, I have to post a portion of the book I found interesting. It has to do with the connection between Hitler and the Holocaust, and Lucifer. Bear with me it is a bit long. To start, at the end of WW2, there were many "sightings" of UFOs. At that time though, they were called Foo-fighters. Why? because the term UFO was not coined yet. Pretty obvious.
Excerpt from the book:

The sacrifice of millions of bodies stacked up like cordwood, doused with gasoline, and burnt was Nazi leadership's attempt to connect with Satanic/demonic forces......I believe that the German leader and many of his close associates were trying to bring about what Christians call the Antichrist. The bottom line I believe is this, a portal was opened as a result of Hitler trying to contact Satanic forces to manifest in our space-time continuum, and through this portal, perhaps many of the fallen angels were once again able to manifest on the Earth. The Flood wiped out the Nephilim, but the fallen angels were able to escape by somehow returning to another dimension....Personally, I believe the Foo-Fighter sightings were in direct correlation with the satanic sacrifices being offered in the Holocaust.
The Bible states that Satan is "the prince of the power of the air" Ephesians 2:2. I believe this means that Satan is in control of the area directly around the Earth and perhaps into our galaxy and beyond.

Well, what better sacrifice to Satan than that of the Jewish people. God's own people. Makes sense doesn't it? This is just one example Marzulli gives of the UFO phenom as it relates to the bible. There are many others throughout the book.
As he believes, if Satan is in control of the air around us, then he has the ability to create illusions and deceptions. That is what Satan is all about isn't it...Deception? I mean, the bible states that "Satan himself can appear as an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14). This means that these "beings" can change into anything they wish....such as a modern day alien as we think we know them.
I hope this helps in introducing the belief of the author. You need to read the book and make decisions of your own. But, this example is one that everyone can relate to so I thought it pertinent to include.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I wanted to add this, even though I have posted here before on this thread.

This subject reminds me of the Twilight-Zone episode where the aliens come down and make contact, representing themselves as friendly, but at the same time there is this mysterious book that they have brought with them that needs to be deciphered.

Finally at the end, all these humans are loading onto the flying saucer to take the trip of their lifetime with their new found friends, and as they are walking up the ramp, this lady has finally figured out what the book is that the aliens have and she stands there in utter shock and dismay, watching everyone going into the ship and screams 'IT"S A COOK BOOK!!"

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

The point of the thread is to introduce a different way of thinking about the UFO phenomena. Why is that such a bad thing. It doesn't mean you have to change how you believe. I myself am a science man, but in science, you have to look at all aspects. Including those that are non-science based. Then and only then can you have a solid conclusion. There are many different beliefs when it comes to this subject and I hope to get opinions from all beliefs.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

yes, that was what I wrote. its satanic. but no aliens, just evil men with evil toys.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

I have never heard of any abduction case where the person (or persons) abducted described such a thing.

You stated that you: have never heard of any abduction case where the person (or persons) abducted described such a thing.

I merely linked you to two websites off the top of a google search to prove to you, that those are not MY words...that this message has been conveyed to abductee's in many cases, since you "had never heard of any abduction cases" like this. By this statement I attest that you have NOT done your homework....(bad boy) if you had...actually studied this topic, you would HAVE heard this many times by now.

As far as credibility, proof, my intent wasn't to provide you with unequivocal evidence of alien messages (although I wish I could, never spoke to one) but more to the point, I was reporting, that it IS a reoccurring theme, through out this whole mystery.

Why you ask would "SATAN" or his minions do this?
The short answer is simple...the long answer of course is more difficult to assess but I believe it can be summed up by this quote:

In warfare soldiers often "soften up" an area with artillery ahead of
the invasion forces. Or, they may send in covert teams to clear
obstacles, stash equipment, or plant various pre-set devices. These
measures are designed to lower the cost of the invasion and make it
go smoothly. According to the authors of the book s referenced in
this paper, the initial purpose of the last forty to fifty years of UFO
sightings, abductions, and "messages," has been to prepare earthlings
for the arrival of the aliens, to make their arrival and deceitful plans
less frightening and more palatable to the people of earth. These
efforts have been largely successful.

I could not possibly give every link to every piece of information I have gleaned over the years and provide you or anyone for that matter, its more of a "big picture" thing. If I could we would all be doing something else right now because the matter would be "common knowledge".

The fact that these "beings" whatever "they" are... fear the name of Jesus Christ or actual abduction attempts have been thwarted by prayer HAS, (whether we like to admit it or not) religious significants. It IS what it IS.

The ultimate goal of the aliens is to deceive and mislead as many
people as possible in order to keep people from coming to saving faith
in Jesus Christ. Step one in this process is creating a favorable
climate for their ideas and presence. This is done through abductions
and their messages to humanity. And, for a variety of reasons, the
media and popular entertainment, have helped popularize the idea of
extraterrestrials coming to earth to help mankind avoid disasters,
nuclear war, environmental calamity, etc.

Are we not witnessing this now, on an unprecedented scale? Yes.

In the end all will be revealed....
The next BIG thing to look for here, one of the LAST pieces of the puzzle will be this:

Counterfeiting biblical events. "They" apparently have a plan to counterfeit both the Rapture of the Church and the Second Coming of Christ. Though some Christians see these as occurring simultaneously, others see them as separate events.

The term rapture is not in the original Greek nor in the
English versions of the Bible, but is from the Latin meaning "caught
up." The term refers to Christ's return in the air (as distinguished
from His Second Coming to the earth) for believers, both living and
dead, who are "caught up" to be with Him. It is also called the
"Blessed Hope" because proponents of this theory believe this event
will allow them to be in heaven with Christ while the people on earth
go though horrible judgments. One of the main goals of the
extraterrestrials according to some Christian writers is to confuse
people about the Rapture and explain it away by putting
forth a scenario that seems similar yet is drastically different. Please
read carefully these two passages from the New
Testament.

Vs. 13 But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about
those who are asleep [have died], that you may not grieve,
as do the rest who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died
and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have
fallen asleep [have died] in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the
word of the Lord, that we who are alive, and remain until the coming
of the Lord, shall not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For
the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the
voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in
Christ shall rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be
caught up together with them in the clouds to meet
the Lord in the air, and thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18
Therefore comfort one another with these words (1 Thess. 4:12-18).

Behold, I tell you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be
changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet;
for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable,
and we shall be changed. For this perishable must put on the
imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality (1 Cor. 15:51
53).

Says it better than I ever could.

I hope you don't take this personally, but I didn't find the information you provided to be helpful or credible.

I'm truly sorry I could not help you. I have no agenda other than servitude.
I offer my opinions and thoughts to hopefully help someone, or spark an epiphany for those whom search as I do. I do fully realize I cannot help everyone.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

yes, that was what I wrote. its satanic. but no aliens, just evil men with evil toys.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by anti72]

How exactly do you define evil? And what about Evil women?

[edit on 20-1-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I know this has definitely been said already, but in OP's post he/she says "if God created aliens why wouldn't he give us overwhelming proof of their existence?"

Like their is any proof of a God of any kind. More proof exists for aliens than will ever exist for god(s).

and i take offense at Luciferian as being a bad thing. The way I see it, all scientists should be called this by X-tian standards. wanting humans to know everything is a noble thing.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

A quick sidenote to your comments. The author suggests an alternate event as well. It involves the aliens showing images (holographically) to the world. These images are of events such as the parting of the Red Sea and the Great Flood. the "aliens" will stake claim to these events saying that they are the ones who did these things and they are the ones controlling events happening in our universe. This, according to Marzulli, will be yet another step in the end game.

[edit on 1/20/2008 by palehorse23]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by palehorse23

A quick sidenote to your comments. The other suggests an alternate event as well. It involves the aliens showing images (holographically) to the world. These images are of events such as the parting of the Red Sea and the Great Flood. the "aliens" will stake claim to these events saying that they are the ones who did these things and they are the ones controlling events happening in our universe. This, according to Marzulli, will be yet another step in the end game.

That is because Marzulli knows the masses will listen to him, exactly as he is describing the masses listening to aliens. He points to his own crime with his testimony.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by palehorse23

A quick sidenote to your comments. The other suggests an alternate event as well. It involves the aliens showing images (holographically) to the world. These images are of events such as the parting of the Red Sea and the Great Flood. the "aliens" will stake claim to these events saying that they are the ones who did these things and they are the ones controlling events happening in our universe. This, according to Marzulli, will be yet another step in the end game.

Yes, this falls directly in line with the "False Flag" operations and "Project Blue Beam" and another piece of the puzzle falls in place...the counterfeiting biblical events. When viewed as a whole, it all makes sense. Do not be fooled.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

First off, this is what I actually said:

It is said that if God created alien life, wouldn't he allow there to be solid evidence and no speculation of it's existence? This is why some believe UFO and alien existence is part of Satan's "Great Deception".

I said "It". Not I. this is a belief I have heard and read. No where did it state that it is what I believe. Anyways, think about it. Where is the solid evidence of either belief, UFO or God. that is the debate. Oh, look at that, a point made on topic. As someone responded previously..as we should read all posts before posting ourselves.....God works in mysterious ways. Hence, no evidence doesn't mean He doesn't exist. Let's follow the discussion completely please.

The way I see it, all scientists should be called this by X-tian standards. wanting humans to know everything is a noble thing.

Don't quite get what you mean here, but I want to agree with you, I think. I believe some aspects of science can and should be labeled as Luciferian. Not just by Christians non-believers as well.

[edit on 1/20/2008 by palehorse23]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join