It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Luciferian Endgame and the Coming Great Deception

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by palehorse23
reply to post by Incarnated

Whoa!!! Let's slow down. First of all, your last statement makes no since at all. I did not say that I believed this theory. I merely said that it makes since. And, for your information, Marzulli also covers the topic of fallen angels in his book. He says exactly what you say, they are evil. The Nephilim. And by the way, what you state is your belief, not everyone's. After your post, I still do not get whether you believe in UFOs or not. Where did I say that Heavenly angels are evil and where do you get that heavenly angels are extraterrestrials?

The Book of Enoch, is one of the most well ready and understood documents about the factuality of beings known to modern day mankind as "aliens" to be actual celetual beings. These can be called "angels". The one's in control of the sky, still in the heavens, haven't fallen. It is the Nephilim (those that came down) that are the fallen angels.

If I were to ask you if a group of people were good or evil, you'd not be able to answer me as in the mixture of a group of people there are a few "evil" one's mixed in with the rest.

The Nephilim are a mixture of beings that lost their place in the heavens when they tryed to take over the earth. That doesn't taint or cast sin upon the entire race of beings.

I know "aliens and UFOs" are real.

At the center of all things is the original creator "god" and that creator god is father to us all. The Creator God is father to you and to "the aliens".

It is just the beings, be they human, alien, other, that reject the acceptance of the ONE and the truth that are the rebelious children of Darkness.

Just because "The AntiChrist" rises up from Mankind, doesn't make Mankind as a whole "evil"...

You've been warrned.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

well i understand the theory of the illusion/delusion that is just in your mind..

but unfortunately satan/lucifer is going to have more tricks up his sleeve than just an illusion. i believe it will be a combination of illusion and reality to succeed in the greatest trick of all time.

i was wondering if you really knew what a can of worms you were opening with this thread....lol...its gonna get interesting '
'

[edit on 20-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
very soon the boon will become illuminated
all petals have bloomed in unison
the fallen one versus the solemn son
all days fade and change as part of the great ancient
stay patient and let go of your complacent face
peel back the mask and ask for forgiveness
heal this place and shape your days

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
very soon the boon will become illuminated
all petals have bloomed in unison
the fallen one versus the solemn son
all days fade and change as part of the great ancient
stay patient and let go of your complacent face
peel back the mask and ask for forgiveness
heal this place and shape your days

That's a nice poem, but how does it add to the discussion? No offense, but it irritates me a lot when somebody interjects in a conversation just to say a prayer, hymn, or, in this case, a poem. All that stuff is fine-and-dandy, but it doesn't make any sense to say this out of nowhere.

Ironically, it will probably be the highest-starred post in the thread simply because of its "content".

To comment so that I'm not being hypocritical, I am unsure about aliens being a deception of Satan (although I believe in God, I question Satan's existence due to various books I have read). All we must remember is that if the aliens start chipping us and have big 666s on their foreheads, there's something wrong.

[edit on 1/20/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

The point of the thread was to see how people feel of the belief that aliens are part of a deception of satan.
Sorry about that Palehorse,I misunderstood.I didn't mean to sidetrack your thread.

This is what my friend is trying to say.Aliens are not real,they are hallucinations created by satan.He says satan is tricking humans into believing there is no God.

I guess it all depends on what you believe,If something not of this Earth did crash in Roswell then that would have to be part of the deception.As with all the other supposed UFO crash cases.Like I said It all depends on what your beliefs are.

I definitely have to read the book you spoke about Palehorse,It sounds like a great read.Thanks for the heads up on it.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I believe that the true, physical aliens will return with the next coming of Jesus. I do believe that there is some fact in religion however I think it purposely doesn't give us all the answers we could ever need.

I think that aliens have such a bad rep because of the church and what the church thinks it'll do to them, so they get these fellows to come up with these conspiracies. I'm not denying that the evil of the world could use that to deceive us I am just saying that I think we need to look at it with a bit more care.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This is more of your run of the mill profiteering diarrhea of the mouth, scare the bajeebees out of everyone, end days, endoctronating fat cat behind the pulpit B.S.

We need to be concerned with other things; things that really matter, like finding solutions to our global problems, like warming, like the 20,000 + nuclear bombs that are in place ready to be set off; and like providing health care for everyone from the cradle to the grave, and like feeding the hungry children and adults and anything but more bogus religion that sucks up dollars from ignorant people; dollars of good will that could otherwise go to those in need. We need to be concerned with things that we can control, like our destiny, and the fate of the planet. What we don't need is to continue to feed the pig and buy into this religious foolishness.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Jeffrey Dahmer, Hitler, Stalin, Saddam Hussein, Ted Bundy, Benjamin Creme. Do you need any more examples of pure evil?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
For thoase wondering about this subject there are several things I think about it, but I won't get into my ideas but instead would like to lead you to something for you to watch in your own time and make up your own mid.

Google Video for "The Prophecy Club" then watch the 2 or 3 episodes on UFO's and Aliens that they have posted on Google Video. They may be near 2 hours each but are well worth the watching.

The Endgame is the One World Order, that is to say Political, Economic and Religious. This is coming upon this world now and you can not count out anything from Satan or our Governments to get their NWO. But fear not for it only lasts a short time and GOD said he would protect his as he did Daniel, Noah, Jonah, and others.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Another piece of interesting information that you can do yourself, is search UFO in Google and look at pictures of the first UFO's caught on film. Either photographs or film dating back to the 1950s.
Follow the images through time, the 1960's, 70's, 80s, until the present day.

Notice anything?

Quite simply the UFO's of the 1950's look well ....just like 1950's UFO's.
Look at the images, you can see for yourself that UFO "technology" has actually advanced over a period of 50+ years. Yet we are led to believe that these "advanced" beings are light years, yes thats right folks LIGHT YEARS ahead of us technologically.

From lumpy, squarish looking craft of the 1950's - to todays sleek "sports models" photographed today.
It could well be the technology for anti-grav flight was discovered 50+ years ago, and hidden. But the craft themselves do not lie. I can plainly see "development" in the crafts design and materials used over the last 50+ years.

Light years ahead, from galaxies far far away? I dont think so. It makes for good books and movies (and for some, a whole belief system) - we are not alone and all that.
And I could never put someone down for wishing/hoping that there really are visitors from galaxies far far away coming to earth. But the more I look into this subject, the more I find the opposite. Its great to think there is someone, something out there looking out for our well being. Someone to come and save us from ourselves. But this I believe is the very plan and purpose being played out today.
The world is such a horrible place, who can save us?
Current wars, rumors of bigger wars on the horizon, financial woes, the planet in the grip of climate catastrophes ....the list goes on.

But wait! there's hope for us all. Our alien brothers from space have the answers. They'll sort out all of our problems and teach us their ways. We have nothing to worry about because they are ....Gods? Well it will probably seem that way.

Take a step back and look for yourself. Ask yourself if alien beings SO advanced, light years ahead of mankind - why have their craft, designs and materials used changed over a 50+ year period in their construction?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

i was wondering if you really knew what a can of worms you were opening with this thread....lol...its gonna get interesting

es. Very well aware. That is why it took me so long to post this thread. I wanted to make sure that I could get my point across on what the author's point is. Hopefully it doesn't take a wrong turn.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

We need to be concerned with things that we can control, like our destiny, and the fate of the planet. What we don't need is to continue to feed the pig and buy into this religious foolishness.

Even if you are not religious, do you really think we can control the fate of the planet. I for one feel that that is the meaning of fate. We cannot control fate. Our planet, as with all life, goes through change and that includes starting over. The planet has started over a few times. And as in the past, it will start over again. Whether it be global warming, cooling, nuclear war, etc. The only thing we can possibly do is slow it down, but never control it completely. I do not believe we hold the fate of the planet in our hands.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by FireMoon

Jeffrey Dahmer, Hitler, Stalin, Saddam Hussein, Ted Bundy, Benjamin Creme. Do you need any more examples of pure evil?

Yes, those people were all , or are, mentally ill... Nothing to do with Evil. Evil is merely a convienient word the lazy assign to these people so they don't have to either bother explaining or , in the case of people like Stalin admit that they are not so very different from many people who call themselves leaders today...

Julius Caesar murdered, by his own admission, approximately 1 million Celts and Gauls, which as a proportion of the population of Europe in roughly 0BCE, makes him a far more *Evil* Person than Hitler or Stalin...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Thanks for your post! I have always thought along the same lines as Aliens and End Times playing hand in hand in relation to the grand scale of deception that will engulf people. That evidence is pretty well played ot here on the ATS boards.

I also think all of this plays hand in hand with the scripture:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (II Thessalonians 2:9-12)

We have to note that it is God who is "sending" this strong delusion so that "they" could be decieved.

Hard pill to swallow, huh?

[edit on 20-1-2008 by jdposey]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
When beginning to look into the UFO phenom...over 20 years ago for me...I was sure that the experience I had, the CLOSE encounter, I knew as sure as I sit here now, that UFO's are REAL. No big secret anymore. Delving deeper into the enigma, year after year, looking for that one gleaming nugget of truth... what are they.....what do they want....were do they come from..
one reoccurring theme kept presenting itself. It wasn't the answer I believed at the time, and it wasn't the answer I thought I would find.

That being said, I was searching for the truth of the matter... no matter what that was.

Extra terrestrial, multi-dimensional, beings that live in the center of the Earth, or something else that we as humans cannot yet define.....I was ready for the answer.......

After, literally years, of research and study, talking to countless witnesses and being a witness myself, I have come to the conclusion that your assumption, and that of others about "The Great Deception" it absolutely TRUE.

Think about it...heres the scenario:

You awake from deep slumber to shadowy figures at the foot of your bed...

You cannot move, or scream, but you CAN see......

You are taken. Your captors reveal themselves, sometimes fully, sometimes
keeping a fog or veil around themselves...you are in a strange place...bright eerie colored lights.... OMG...you've been abducted.

Now it takes some time for you to wrap your mind around this. Some people completely freak out and become hysteric. Others, are a little more grounded, and try to take in everything, sights, sounds, smells....the beings communicate telepathically to you....

They explain that, there is NO God, they tell you, you are special...part of an on going experiment and that Mankind was their property....that "they" created us..... you are already in a weakened or completely incapacitated
state .... you are VERY susceptible to suggestion, and prone to believe these creatures as they are obviously far more technologically advanced that you are and MUST be telling the truth.

Under these conditions even the strongest of believers could have their FAITH soundly shaken, if not a completely destroyed... it is a brain washing technique....you are placed back in your bed.. and left to ponder the ramifications of your encounter with these so-called "aliens".

Satan is the MASTER of lies and deceit. His plan is almost perfect...he is using technology to get at us and make us believe the LIE. If you think about it...as much as I don't like to admit it.. it is pure maniacal genius.

Now I am not a religious person. This is NOT the answer I thought I would find. But it appears to be the truth and as we all know...the truth is sometimes hard to swallow.

I do believe that there is other "creations" or what we would call true "aliens"...it is a mathematical impossibility that there is NOT. I believe that our planet has been visited or possibly still is being... by these real "aliens" but the percentage of those is truly small. Truth..it seems IS stranger than fiction....I know ALOT of people do not want to hear this..its like someone attacking their religion.. their belief system. If you want to know the real truth, do the research...dig dig dig....find out for yourself and post your findings...this UFO enigma is so complexed...that you CANNOT say, its it
THIS...or it is THAT...it is many things.

The crux of the situation is this, we are being conditioned...we have been for a long time, there are forces at work here that want nothing other than our total, unequivocal, destruction. I am NOT afraid... therefore fear is not a factor of my statement. I came into this looking for answers...looking for the truth...no matter WHAT it was...as long as it was the truth.

I encourage anyone or everyone...to research this for themselves. I was truly stunned to find this out as I believed that these craft were "nuts and bolts" stuff...and some of it is.... they can manifest into solid forms that reflect radar.... damage soil.... and can interact with our environment.

Great thread...people are screaming for DISCLOSURE every day....well guys here it is. It might not be what you thought...it might not be the answer you were looking for..I know it wasn't for me....but it appears to be the TRUTH... and it needs to be told, regardless of the ramifications ...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
obviously you dont believe in God the creator of all things so you will be part of satans end time delusion. and of course its just my opinion

A delusion is a false judgment, usually affecting the real concerns of life.
Or, in other words, it is an erroneous view of something which exists indeed, but has by no means the qualities or attributes ascribed to it.

I'm not the delusional one

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
They explain that, there is NO God, they tell you, you are special...part of an on going experiment and that Mankind was their property....that "they" created us..... you are already in a weakened or completely incapacitated
state .... you are VERY susceptible to suggestion, and prone to believe these creatures as they are obviously far more technologically advanced that you are and MUST be telling the truth.

I have never heard of any abduction case where the person (or persons) abducted described such a thing.

Would you care to point out or provide some links to some abduction cases where aliens have told the abductees that there is no god and mankind is their property? Thank you.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There seems to be as many different descriptions of alleged alien beings and their spacecraft as there are individuals who report seeing them.

Don't you find it curious that out of all the trillions of galaxies, star systems, planets and moons out there in ET land, our little blue marble called Earth has the only spaceside diner with an intergalactic bathroom?

...unless you have another theory as to why there exists such an absurdly rich diversity of alien lifeform and technology in our catalog of documented cases over the centuries.

I for one do not agree with the efforts of the Disclosure Project team to welcome these constipated beings with open 'federation of planets' arms.

I do not believe these things are aliens from another galaxy or dimension. I believe they are a vanguard of deception with a more provocative agenda.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by thisnamenotinuse]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

but back to the topic.

Yes Lucifer or Satan really rules this place.

It is like the borg. A collective cancer mind eating more souls becoming part of it once you're there and there's no turning back. Whole species are affected by this TUMOR MIND which is Satan a REAL being.

The same tumor that created the physical reality now tries to steal the spirits it imprisoned in here.

Deny it if you like but that's what's happening.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by Paul the seeker]

[Mod Edit: Personal comment removed. Please reacquaint yourself with the T&C's. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 20/1/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by danx

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened

I have never heard of any abduction case where the person (or persons) abducted described such a thing.

Would you care to point out or provide some links to some abduction cases where aliens have told the abductees that there is no god and mankind is their property? Thank you.

We are not alone in the Universe. We are told - this earth has been visited many times in the past and presently by different types of extra-terrestrials. These ET's have been involved with our creation, evolution, religions, myths, beliefs, etc.

link to quote

he Alien Message to Humanity Routine communication by aliens to
humans is largely accomplished telepathically. Another common
element in these encounters is the presentation to the abductee of long
detailed messages on large screens inside the craft. These
communications usually warn of cataclysmic events and destruction
coming upon the earth. Sometimes the information is blatantly
religious, claiming (1) that we humans were created by the aliens, (2)
that the aliens are trying to promote us along the road of evolution by
their hybrid breeding program, and (3) that mankind must unite,
through alien supervision, into a one-world government and a
one-world religion in order to survive. 6

link to source

I have done my homework, you need to do your own. Here are a couple of links to get you started....the information is out there. You need to cover ALL facets of the enigma, to get the big picture.

Again, my post was just a summary of literally years, of research. The only thing I can do is offer my opinion or hypothesis... I strongly encourage people to find the truth for themselves...NO ONE can make up your mind for you. We were all created with a very strong provision, or ability given to us, it is part of why I believe that "they" hate us so deeply.

We all have the ability to exercise FREE WILL... I strongly urge everyone looking into this topic to keep that in mind. Make your own decisions and do not be "led".....there is so much dis-information...it is truly a daunting task to separate the lies..from the truth.

All I can possibly hope to do is point those who are NOT afraid to find the truth...in the right direction.

An interesting side note for those whom know some of the "old school" names in ufology...

Dr. J. Allen Hyneck suggested the phenomena appears to be more psychic than extra-terrestrial and perhaps comes from a parallel world. This also seems to be Dr. Jacque Vallee's explanation .

Food for thought....

Respectfully, 1nL~

[edit on 20-1-2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

[edit on 20-1-2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
perhaps the whole UFO / alien story is fake, made up by a global elite.
there are no aliens.
its made up to confuse and divert.

its all faked by gov´t and secret services, as always.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join