It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Bias against Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Fox News Bias

www.foxnews.com

22% REPUBLICANS: SOUTH CAROLINA...
MCCAIN... 36%
HUCKABEE... 28%
ROMNEY... 15%
THOMPSON... 15%
PAUL... 4%
GIULIANI... 2%
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-1-2008 by bakednutz]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The story snippet is from the drudge report. Notice Paul is at 4% and Guliani is at 2%. Then you go to foxnews and it is the other way around. I checked out CNN as well and they are the same as the drudge. This is sickening. I am tired of Fox being so blatantly bias. Does it make anyone else angry? They hate Ron Paul.

Drudge it is the top left corner
drudgereport.com...

CNN
www.cnn.com...

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
...I hate it here in Troy Mich...The little local paper showed the exact votes for everyone EXCEPT Ron Paul...
...He came in ahead of Thompson,,in the Mich Primary,...But It Was Never Mentioned..on the local news channels,,,plural....
...He is reallty getting "screwed"...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
no fox at the time only had about ~70% reporting while MSN had ~90% its just slow besides like 2 and 4% would make a difference for him at this point

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I just heard the local news in Las Vegas reported McCain at 2nd and Paul at 3rd in Nevada.

Same for the local news in California, NBC

details here
www.ronpaulforums.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by engenerQ

The thing is Paul has maintained his 4% the WHOLE time. Fox is blatantly lying to us.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Its fixed now, im sure it was honest mistake this time. Make no mistake about though i am in no way a Fox News supporter and also believe they have an agenda against mister Paul.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Since when was Fox "news"?? It is a tv show, complete with fiction, ommision and denial, propaganda...and product selling.

Foxs and news in the same sentence is an oxymoron.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LwSiX
Its fixed now, im sure it was honest mistake this time. Make no mistake about though i am in no way a Fox News supporter and also believe they have an agenda against mister Paul.

Fox. News, (they cannot be in the same sentence, it is an oxymoron) seems to have way to many convenient "honest mistakes". It was no mistake. Just watch their programming once and you will soon learn Fox sucks. Was it a mistake that they left Ron Paul out of the NH debate?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Seriously, I hate FOX News. It is honestly disgusting.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

Can you read? Perhaps you should have a look at some topics that i have posted regarding Fox News? I don't deny they have been biased against him, period.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LwSiX

Can you read? Perhaps you should have a look at some topics that i have posted regarding Fox News? I don't deny they have been biased against him, period.

Well, yes I can read. I never said you denied any biased fox. I just dont think it was an honest mistake. Sorry to confuse. As far as the watch fox just once part, it was to anyone who disagrees, not you. I read and understood your entire post. Once again sorry for the confusion.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

No worries mate

I mean its possible it wasn't a mistake, but then again the boneheads who watch FOX probably aren't interested in Ron Paul's ideas. They would rather have a car salesman for a president, but there's no excuse for it even still..

[edit on 19-1-2008 by LwSiX]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it hard to believe that Romney is doing this well? The guy is sterile, and his campaign was a nightmare. He did poorly in the debates, and he is well known for changing his position.

Either most registered republicans are for his aggressive stance towards Iraq and Iran, or the election is flawed.

new topics

top topics

join