It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "UFO" Story.. (3 months later)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone has seen anything similiar, and I guess I'm just posting this to kinda share my experience with you all.

So, I'm leaving my mothers house one night back in I'd guess maybe October.. ? Anyways, I pull out of the driveway and start my way down the street, I take a right turn and the first thing I notice is probably 4-5 people standing on the side of the road dead ahead in front of me just staring into the sky. I mutter to myself something along the lines of "what the bleep are these people doing".. I look up at the sky and I saw at least 4-5 different lights. They were just circles of light in the sky, similiar looking to a star. The lights were all moving in opposite directions, circling back around, bouncing around the sky, and moving so fluidly and sharply theres no way these objects were airplanes. I couldn't keep my eyes off from them so I decided to pull my car over to the side of the street. I sat there for maybe 15 seconds just watching these lights, orbs, whatever the heck they were. I was amazed at what I was seeing.

I grab my cellphone from my pocket and call my mom. I tell her to come outside and look at the sky. Immediately, they are all gone. They all dissappeared right in front of my eyes into some kind of Star Wars lightspeed streak that lasted maybe 1 second, max.

I put down my driver seat window and yell to the small group of people that I have now passed "What the **** was that?!?!?!" and they all just kind of looked at me, shrugged, and walked away. The end.

It might be interesting to know that I live very close to an airport and National Guard base here in eastern Maine so it's not uncommon for me to see airplanes and what-not in the sky above but these definitely were not airplanes.

That is all .

[edit on 19-1-2008 by deejay]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
interesting story, i to have a story on here with no photo's to back it up but it is true. So i believe your story but how did the experience feel to you? Have you had weird experience before (paranormal or anything else)? Hope you enjoy never knowing what you saw lol cause i'm still perplexed over what i witnessed in 1999.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like to me that you made the "UFOs" aware that you were aware and that they were drawing attenion below.

LOL

join