It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparing against them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Today I've just find an interesting stuff, that the Russians are declared to use Nuclear Weapons to defend themselves.
news.bbc.co.uk...

I usually love to approach things from additional perspective. My usual, nothing and no one is what they first appear to be. So I reversed the logic a bit and I started to search a bit on the net and I also found this.

Japanese Minister of Defense troubled over legal issues if UFO arrives
www.japantoday.com...

Strange that a MoD is declaring something like this to the public. I also searched about the latest UFO sightings. There are many in the last two months. And these are only those ones that I found within 30 minutes.

Camp Pendleton, United States - November 28, 2007
www.nctimes.com...

Waikato, New Zeland - December 29, 2007
www.stuff.co.nz...

San Diego, United States - January 1, 2008
youtube.com...

Iraq - January 2, 2008
www.youtube.com...

Islington, United Kingdom - January 2, 2008
www.islingtongazette.co.uk... mid=WeED02%20Feb%202007%2016%3A56%3A48%3A657

Canada - January 10, 2008
www.youtube.com...

Texas, United States - January 15, 2008
www.youtube.com...

So, what is happening if the Russians are not against anyone as they said, anyone on Earth (Right now there is a peace on this front, Eastern Europe), they're rather preparing for something else, just as the Japanese? My theory comes from the following statement... Using Nuclear Weapons to defend themselves??? Well, I didn't hear this sort of statement before. Using WMDs to defend a country? As far as I know WMDs were always assault weapons, especially for the Russians. The weapons of the last resort of attack, but never of defense. Nukes never was the weapons of self-defense. This last thing comes from Bush's statement of the last year... "Use WMDs to attack Iran.". Even Georgie is also used the word attack, not preventive or even self-defense in a possible nuke scenario that the Russians mentioned this time.

So... any thoughts are welcomed.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
interesting that there have been so many UFO sitings just in 2008 alone... something big is going to happen soon on epic scale..

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

It's 2012. Mankind is about to distroy itself. This is the big event and everyone of the "aliens" are getting their seat for the big show!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Swatman, I'm like you. Do you feel a strong intuition here? I do. A change is coming? Or is it just wishful thinging that something on earth is wrong?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
idk man i feel something is going on. just from him showing me those youtube links of january sitings alone is the most sitings ive ever read of UFO's in one month. im sad that the so called mile wide UFO in texas was no recorded on. something weird going on there. USAF was chasing it? would have made for AMAZING footage. the GOVT cant keep secrets forever. they always get out sooner or later

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
indeed great changes are near....

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
How do you prepare for something that is faster then our fastest missile?
The answer: You can not. If they have the technology to travel as fast or even faster then the speed of light...what makes you think that we can even get our nukes close to them?

To me personally I welcome them to come destroy most of our planet. Maybe then we can unite as humans and work together to accomplish great things.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

I think in the movie "Mars Attacks" it was yodelling

at any rate, if they wanted us dead, we'd be dead already.

WHY DOES MONKEYMAN NEED MAKE ENEMIES OUT OF EVERYTHING?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

Actually I'd say the main purpose of nukes is defense. If it weren't for France's nukes that country would have been long gone. Same for Pakistan. No country would want to risk losing a city to take land from a country that can wipe one of your cities out with a simple press of a button.

Nowadays with countries getting more and more nukes, more attention has been put into anti-nukes. If let's say China sends 50 nukes towards the USA it is hoped that at least we could destroy a large portion of the nukes before they reach our cities.

As for the idea of defending ourselves against a possible alien threat, I'm unsatisfied with our current technological progress. We should have already had a substantial base on the moon. We should have already had started terraforming Mars. We should have already had small orbital space colonies. I'm a big supporter of population growth as a means of survival, so you can imagine my frustration at our slow progress.

I understand that population alone is not enough, we need to be able to defend our populations. I just don't see how the military would be able to convice congress to fund any spaceship fighter projects, at least not any time soon.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by Leto]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Hi/

Why do you 'assume' that it will involve 'Aliens' in whatever it is they are preparing for?
How do you know that this is not part of the 'Planned' (from the beginning)deception that many will fall for?

And so, it is very interesting that 2008 has brought many 'sightings of Unidentified Flying Objects',especially at such a time, when the world so very much seeks 'Peace' and not war?
We may get ALIENS, but not the kind that many expect.
We may also get 'Peace'(for a little while) but again, not the kind we had in mind.......know this///who is ,that who is coming?......."with all power and signs and lying wonders" (2 Thess. 2:9)

IX
helen

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I had just posted on another thread that there may be a possible connection between Russia's latest threat and the sightings in Texas.

I don't believe in coincedences.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

They're going to try to come up with some excuse to weaponize space. There's more media coverage now because of this agenda. I don't think those weapons are pointed to Earth. I also have reason to believe that they will start a small scale conflict with an alien species for the sake of control. Basically an interstellar 9/11. I don't want to say that I'm making predictions..But many government officials from around the world have expressed concern on this matter and are demanding US disclosure. I would not be surprised if they did, in fact, come out this year stating a new extraterrestrial threat. All I have to say is watch the news.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Everybody keep an eye on the elites and the super wealthy.

When they head underground, it's about to go down...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

I really don't like the fact that American black ops are making decisions for the entire planet. Especially since there's no evidence supporting that these aliens are hostile. There's plenty of evidence that we are, however.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think we are dealing with two separate issues here. As for Russia, that is probably due to all the recent talks concerning Iran and how we will not tolerate their behavior. Russia is probably reacting to that statement, in that, we are getting too close for their comfort. Should we move in on Iran.

As for the UFO sightings, yes, from your links they seem to be many, but I haven't gone looking for an accumulation of them. Maybe if someone did this monthly we could determine if indeed they are increasing.

But as for Russia preparing their nukes for an Alien invasion, if that is what I am getting from the readings, I think that is s far, far, stretch.

new topics

top topics

join